Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she hasn’t jumped on Alex Light’s post about Laurence Fox’s comments on her swimwear models. Predicting essays about this today. Maybe that’s what she was planning yesterday allegedly sat at her desk all day.
I thought this too. But she's normally a day or 2 behind so no doubt the essay is incoming.

Reactions: 7
Guys I’m glad she took our advice on getting a playhouse from fb marketplace. She also called it a playhouse so she’s obviously done her morning tattle read 😂
I’m glad she found a playhouse that “has a window and a door”… didn’t realise they had those!!!

bleeping hell, give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys I’m glad she took our advice on getting a playhouse from fb marketplace. She also called it a playhouse so she’s obviously done her morning tattle read 😂
I’m glad she found a playhouse that “has a window and a door”… didn’t realise they had those!!!

bleeping hell, give me strength.
Omg tell us you read tattle without telling us!

I'm glad some good has come out that she's buying second hand and putting her hand in her own pocket for once!!

Reactions: 8
She probably won't call out Laurence Fox as he has very close links to GB News, her new favourite paymasters.

The 'wendy house' thing is another ploy for engagement, just like showing off the 'girls' lunchbag etc. She is once again looking to goad someone ignorant into commenting about it so she can use it for content. It's as embarrassingly obvious as her repetitive posts about body confidence whilst jiggling around in underwear or swimwear.

If she wants to go down that route, she might as well go all in like Katie Hopkins or Piers Morgan, who say things they don't actually believe but know it will stir up a great deal of response, and therefore attention, which results in greater coverage.

She's falling somewhere in between at the moment and simply boring everyone, it seems.

Omg tell us you read tattle without telling us!

I'm glad some good has come out that she's buying second hand and putting her hand in her own pocket for once!!
‘I really recommend fb marketplace’ She could’ve atleast given us the recognition! 😂 She speaks like it’s a new thing no one else has discovered 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder if Tommy knows it’s not normal for a mother to do anything in her power to avoid putting her young child to bed?! Surely if must recognise what a useless excuse of a parent Ashley is?! Too thin to do bedtime LOLS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Tommy knows it’s not normal for a mother to do anything in her power to avoid putting her young child to bed?! Surely if must recognise what a useless excuse of a parent Ashley is?! Too thin to do bedtime LOLS 😂
It’s the way she goes ‘I’ve finally got a minute to myself’ when Alfs been at the childminders until 5pm and she’s only had to serve up watermelon and pre grated cheese mixed up for his dinner 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The too Boney to put my baby to bed has floored me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor Alf has no hope cos to me Tommy looks kinda boney too 🤣. What’s she gonna do? Hire a professional for bed time? 🤣. I was size 8 leaving hospital with my baby. Back to size 6 few weeks later. This was my normal weight until my 40s. My son is now 6 foot 2 , an ardent feminist and guess what , I cuddled him with my boney self EVERY night🤣 What an absolute melt this one is. Ash for a grade A student you come across like a ignorant self absorbed twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still in shock about the too bony to do bedtime thing. I just.. don’t even know what to say. Is she actually ok

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah does anyone who’s a size 4-8 have any tips on how to cuddle your kid cos my bones just get in the way thanks x

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what the ACTUAL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: claims she’s too boney to put Alf to bed, just proves the point shes not right in the head!

I find her pushing a traumatic birth story irritating. It’s not for me to say something is not traumatic, but she has to whinge about everything. Lots of people have big children, why wasn’t she warned on a scan… cause they aren’t accurate? Cause people have bigger kids every day? She should have different options cause she had pgp. So do millions of women, I was in a wheelchair with mine. She would be stitched incorrectly! So whiney!

Reactions: 13
Urgh, honestly Ashley. Your content is the same old tit. Give us tattlers something else to talk about!

The Dr probably didn't say that. And you are correct, you are nowhere near famous enough to get punk'd. I wouldn't even class you as a z-list.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Any excuse to share a picture of her tits 🙄😴🙄

Reactions: 6
Mascara doesn’t pool like that normally, You usually get more of a streaky effect. Thing is, she’s exaggerated or stretched the truth so many times that it’s difficult to know when she’s being genuine.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she would have carried on the story that it was horrific if she had had a girl, or would it have been worth it and perfect then

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I find her pushing a traumatic birth story irritating. It’s not for me to say something is not traumatic, but she has to whinge about everything. Lots of people have big children, why wasn’t she warned on a scan… cause they aren’t accurate? Cause people have bigger kids every day? She should have different options cause she had pgp. So do millions of women, I was in a wheelchair with mine. She would be stitched incorrectly! So whiney!
Ah Ashley the gynaecologist, knows better than medical professionals ....she probably wasn't given an epidural as she was too far advanced in labour or there wasn't an available anaesthetist because y'know they were probably in theatre assisting with emergency surgery and labour units were vastly understaffed even pre pandemic
you can't just demand a CS and then at same time say you don't want to be examined to establish how far along you are in labour....what if birth was imminent, CS would have been totally impossible! ( likewise with providing epidural)
pelvic girdle pain does not mean you can't give birth vaginally and c section carry their own risks of morbidity and mortality ( it's still classed as major abdominal surgery Ashley- not without risks of infection, blood loss, blood clots, death!)
it's possible you were stitched poorly but there's no guarantee even if you were stitched by a surgeon you wouldn't have build up of scar tissue, which is what it sounds like ( some people just have a predisposition to development of scar tissue)
not everyone gets the birth they want unfortunately, but Alf is healthy....surely that's got to important factor at the end of the day
BD948317-BE12-473D-9937-EFF8DD20803D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Make up looks perfect except for 2 small
Mascara marks. Definitely doesn’t look like the aftermath of an actual cry.
9.5lb isn’t abnormally large what is she going on about?
Also how much pain can she be in down there if she’s having intercourse? (Which we know she is as she mentioned a miscarriage) can’t imagine pain downstairs bringing me to pain, yet being up for sex! 🤯
Also I wonder if when she’s At the gyno is she going to get that long overdue smear? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I really loathe the vilification of nurses / HCA / midwives / doctors via social media. They have no right of reply or any way to defend themselves.

Morale is already so low in the NHS. So-called influencer, Ashley, will do anything for engagement & sympathy. I do find her terribly precious & self-obsessed and struggle to know if anything she says is true.

Her latest narrative is this “forced” physical exam, which she seems to me alleging was an assault. There is no way to assess how labour is progressing without a digital vaginal exam, it is one of the most important tools in obstetrics.

If she couldn’t have an epidural, chances are that her labour was too far along or maybe there wasn’t an anaesthetist free as they were all busy trying to save the lives of people dying from covid or at home with covid themselves.

It’s just so weird how she seems to add more things on as time goes on. Almost as though she reads / hears about them and thinks “I had that too!” She is so false!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.