Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she equate settling down before you're 30 as settling for second-best with a "dead beat " guy?
I've been with my husband for nearly 40 years and had some wonderful and admittedly awful times, but we have a great family and lots of lovely memories and I don't keep questioning myself or wishing I'd done things before a certain age ...she's got some weird mixed up ideas of relationships and family life
Our daughters are mid/late 20's and don't feel any pressure to "settle down" they're just happy living their lives
DBFFA16F-D57C-461E-A434-BACF86D813F3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im surprised she’s putting a post like that out considering she didn’t get a good response the last time. She is SO BASIC? She has followed THE most traditional path?!

Reactions: 15
Oh my god…this must be the billionth time she’s regurgitated this now. Literally at least once a week! We get it, you had your best life before Tommy and Alf ffs 🤣
I don’t know anyone who gave a tit about these arbitrary milestones because they were/are happy in their lives and with their life choices. We’re not in the 60s now, we’re women who are allowed to chose whatever path we wish at whatever age. I’m not even sure most people have these expectations any more anyway. No one expected marriage, kids and homeownership of me before 30, no one.
It says more about Ashley and her friends than it does about ‘society’ if they’ll all unable to have the courage of their convictions and stuck a finger up to someone else’s expectations they’ve probably made up in their own heads in the first place.

Reactions: 7
Can I just say I am 30 and not one of my friends or myself have thought our life is over 😂 They’ve made a right meal out of their 30th birthdays and follow the mantra that life definately begins at 30! They’ve booked amazing holidays, started uni courses and got new jobs!

Her life at 29 was obviously just tit!!! No need to bleeping bleat on about it.

Reactions: 15
‘You don’t have to settle down at 30, I settled down at the grand old age of 33’ 🙄

• Haha
Reading the caption on that tit reel she is totally contradicting herself? I am so confused! Life is over at 30 she says but then her life began at 30? Wtf is she chatting 😂😂Who has their life sorted for life in their 20’s?! NO ONE 😩🤣

Absolutely SCRAPING the barrel now. Just waiting for the inevitable engagement pieces now…. What’s it going to be? Something argumentative and controversial? Or another tit against the rules giveaway!?

Reactions: 4
I’m 37 (and a half) and a single mum to a pre-schooler and a teenager, since my ex had an affair while I was pregnant with the youngest.

I am truly the happiest I have ever been in my entire life, despite some real mental health problems, and I feel free to be my true self.

Sorry Ash, my life was certainly worse at 29 than it is now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
thread suggestion: oh great, Another reel of the same old spiel!

seriously- does she honestly think her timeline is unique? Id get the message if she spent her entire 30s single and met and had a baby/settled down with someone in her 40s as that’s definitely more rare but being single in your 20s, and meeting someone and settling down in your 30s is the most common thing in the world no?! her timeline is hardly groundbreaking. Idiots

Reactions: 24
For someone who’s job is social media I have never seen her be social on her posts. She never comments or replies to people! Even when they say something nice. She just ignores everyone and then demands engagement when it suits her so she can get more £££.

When are the arselickers going to wake up?

Reactions: 16
For someone who’s job is social media I have never seen her be social on her posts. She never comments or replies to people! Even when they say something nice. She just ignores everyone and then demands engagement when it suits her so she can get more £££.

When are the arselickers going to wake up?
When I was following her (and to be fair quite liking her realism in early motherhood), she used to ‘like’ replies in DMs. I get the feeling she’s in her DMs all the time?

Reactions: 2
When I was following her (and to be fair quite liking her realism in early motherhood), she used to ‘like’ replies in DMs. I get the feeling she’s in her DMs all the time?
I’ve DMed her a couple of times (not trolling so she doesn’t block me!) and she’s never read them.

Christ on a bike, again with the “life isn’t over at 30” tit. I thought she got mostly criticism for that last time, shows how much she’s scraping the barrel.

The look on Alf’s face when he sees Tommy - suck love and probably relief that his actual parent is home, not the one who takes flash photos of him sleeping and can’t cope without help.

Reactions: 11
Don’t really know anything about Tommy. But it’s pleasing to see poor Alf look genuinely delighted (for a change) to see him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know anyone who gave a tit about these arbitrary milestones because they were/are happy in their lives and with their life choices. We’re not in the 60s now, we’re women who are allowed to chose whatever path we wish at whatever age. I’m not even sure most people have these expectations any more anyway. No one expected marriage, kids and homeownership of me before 30, no one.
It says more about Ashley and her friends than it does about ‘society’ if they’ll all unable to have the courage of their convictions and stuck a finger up to someone else’s expectations they’ve probably made up in their own heads in the first place.
I agree it’s more a reflection of her and her circle. She must be hearing all this shite somewhere. I literally know no one who talks like that and I’m in my late 40s. It’s sad.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it kind of the normal to party in your 20s and settle a bit more in your 30s?? Why does she think she’s so different? Most people I know are buying houses and settling between 30-35. She likes to think she’s so unique and interesting when really she’s the most boring person I’ve come across on insta, nothing about her at all. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her pratting around having fun.

Reactions: 20
Alf slept through- he such a good boy…. Nothing to do with moving that noise machine nearer to him and probably more to do with the fact it wasn’t a hot hot HOT night and his favourite parent is home so he feels more content!!

But again, the video she takes in the morning is mostly of her with him on the side watching TV.
‘Can I have a cuddle?’ And he ignores her staring blankly out to sea!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Since when was moving the white noise machine closer to the cot ‘genius’? 🤣🤣

Christ she loves making herself look like a bleeping idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.