Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is indeed a rat bag.
Counting down the hours til she can palm him off to Dad.
Has she actually spent any length of time alone with him this week? So much for her solo parenting.

Also does her disclaimer for her giveaway make it exempt from ASA rules? I don’t know how it works but she seems to think cos she’s bought the books herself she can do what she likes?

Reactions: 7
I would be inclined to ask the ASA themselves if anyone has a screenshot of her talking about it. Not that they’ll bloody do anything like last time! She gets away with murder 🙄

Reactions: 6
Has she forgotten Tommy has been away for work? Not sure what he does for work but she’s going on like he’s been on a lads holiday all week where he’s been free to chill out at his own leisure.
Imagine if she had an actual job, one where she HAD to be out of the house by a certain time… she’d have handed her notice in by midday on her first shift 🤣 she’s pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t even be arsed to proof read her Ads.
I don’t know why any brands work with her, what’s appealing about her as ‘an ambassador’ I’d want my products as far away from her as possible

Reactions: 8
Is she just really bleeping behind in life? I’ve been drinking Oatly barista for years and yes it’s makes ‘frothy coffee omg hehehe’ 🤮🤣 How have Alpro just caught up 😂😂

Also just been reading about Flackstock… Is her DJ career officially in the bin? Absolutley no word of it. Yet she’s got a framed portrait of Caroline in her house, claims they were so close and has the cheek to use her suicide as a scapegoat to bully people who call her out for her twatness.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is she just really bleeping behind in life? I’ve been drinking Oatly barista for years and yes it’s makes ‘frothy coffee omg hehehe’ 🤮🤣 How have Alpro just caught up 😂😂

Also just been reading about Flackstock… Is her DJ career officially in the bin? Absolutley no word of it. Yet she’s got a framed portrait of Caroline in her house, claims they were so close and has the cheek to use her suicide as a scapegoat to bully people who call her out for her twatness.
Re Flackstock - I saw one of the original posters had her name on it when it first was released and she actually posted it a while back on her stories… then I noticed a while later there was no trace of her on there.

Hopefully they realised what a fraud she is and she purely name dropped Caroline to boost her own engagement. She is the biggest bully.

Reactions: 6
I DM her once and really wish I hadn't, I just said to enjoy the time with your son as they are only small once and said wait until she goes through the menopause and has teenagers. think I may have mentioned the boobs too.
I wasn't rude and she called me out on it.
In fact laughed that she felt sorry for my daughter and what a god awful mother I must be.
Told me I needed to be informed on the menopause and that I should seek help for parenting teenagers if I had issues.

I replied and said what a wonderful close relationship I had with my 27 year old daughter.
Who is a secondary school teacher and a great role model to young women, she didn't feel the need to giggle her tits on social media to prove a point.

I wish I had been quicker with my words and had actually trolled the twit.
She hasn't got a clue what the real world is like.
I'm still annoyed by her hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I DM her once and really wish I hadn't, I just said to enjoy the time with your son as they are only small once and said wait until she goes through the menopause and has teenagers. think I may have mentioned the boobs too.
I wasn't rude and she called me out on it.
In fact laughed that she felt sorry for my daughter and what a god awful mother I must be.
Told me I needed to be informed on the menopause and that I should seek help for parenting teenagers if I had issues.

I replied and said what a wonderful close relationship I had with my 27 year old daughter.
Who is a secondary school teacher and a great role model to young women, she didn't feel the need to giggle her tits on social media to prove a point.

I wish I had been quicker with my words and had actually trolled the twit.
She hasn't got a clue what the real world is like.
I'm still annoyed by her hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
I think most of us have been here. I’ll give here one thing, she’s so well-versed at playing the victim that she is an expert at turning the point back around on you. Sounds to me like you’re an amazing mum. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a disgusting human being she is. Her and her stupid Michael Jackson face!
To the above… it sounds like you have a daughter to be proud of 💗

Reactions: 8
Why does nothing of Alfie’s fit? Too small socks, too small hat. I realised yesterday my oldests cap is too small, today he will have a new one. Also, I know some kids don’t like kissing but it wasn’t even a joking way that Alf pulled away from her eye bleeping the camera and kissing him on the cheek

Oh dear Tommy, hope you're prepared for the fallout from you daring to go away on BUSINESS....poor princess Ashley has actually had to parent her child well, apart from the time Tommys's parents and her friends have been there to help
I think many parents will be finding the hot weather affects their children's sleep patterns
5F3EB828-76E7-4F73-9C78-40B6056FD201.jpg

it's as though she hasn't a clue about parenting...oh wait , she doesn't! Despite having read a book about it

• Angry
She’s had 5 days without Tommy helping. But she’s had Alf in nursery, had the grandparents stay over to help, had 2 friends stay 2 different nights and had a lay in til 8.30 one morning, the other morning we know about he was awake at 6 something I think.. hardly criminally early is it. She literally does not live in the real world. Most people who have partners still do majority of morning routines and bedtimes, purely because they want to! This girl is the biggest irritant. Its not like Tommy has been on a lads holiday, hes away with work.

On another note, it was 34 degrees in Essex yesterday, and she spent the day in the park wirh Alf. Outside. I see there was a splash Park but spend an hour or so there not all day. It was disgustingly hot.

Reactions: 16
Maybe if poor Alf had any sort of routine he would sleep better.
He’s probably been waking up having nightmares because his actual parent is away and he’s stuck with that self absorbed twit.
He also could do with a bigger swimsuit, the one he had on yesterday looks like it’s cutting his thighs. But then he’s just had a new pair of shoes hasn’t he so we can’t expect Ash to fork out anymore on the poor sod for a while can we!

• Sad
She’s such a bleeping dick!!!! I hope she films Tommy’s return… the happiness he will bring to Alf is going to be amazing.

I used to compare the 2 bc Kate Lawler used to resent Noa but she’s definately changed. She’s now on her honeymoon and constantly checking Noa’s sleeping on the monitor and saying she misses her. She’s come out of her PND now and it makes me think Ashley actually needs help. The way she talks about Alf isn’t normal!

Reactions: 13
She’s such a bleeping dick!!!! I hope she films Tommy’s return… the happiness he will bring to Alf is going to be amazing.

I used to compare the 2 bc Kate Lawler used to resent Noa but she’s definately changed. She’s now on her honeymoon and constantly checking Noa’s sleeping on the monitor and saying she misses her. She’s come out of her PND now and it makes me think Ashley actually needs help. The way she talks about Alf isn’t normal!
It does make you wonder what's going on and what her family/friends think or know. They all rally around her to help so she's never alone for too long with Alf.

Still don’t understand the constant need to mention the possible second baby? Attention?
We don't care Ash about what your potential future plans are for the rooms in your house. It makes zero difference to anyone other than those that live in it.

Reactions: 4
If only she spent her money on buying Alf clothes that actually fit instead buying her followers a book or designer handbag in exchange for Instagram engagement ayy!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.