Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being shocked that being part of a GB News panel might be difficult. They're a right wing propaganda machine, and you're (presumably) taking their money. You know the easiest thing to do if you don't enjoy it...

Reactions: 11
He looks genuinely fuming that he’s got his mum today and not the childminder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know she probably got the call early in the morning before the grandparents left. Meaning she’s asked them to stay for an extra day. Otherwise she’d be on stories moaning how mums have to deal with these things but men can still go to work!

Shock Ashley. With childcare comes the bugs! 🦠

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real?!

She's done this before. But I am actually outraged by her behaviour & what she thinks is acceptable.

She thinks it OK for her followers to go an abuse this lady to "teach her a lesson". But, when people give her *friendly* advice, they are trolls?!

So, she knows how it feels to be "trolled", she brings up Caroline Flack & "be kind" when it shits her - so she knows exactly the effect that trolling could have. And she doesn't feel guilty about it?!

The absolute worst kind of human being!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I wonder if it’s that amazing instinct of hers that’s telling her to keep the sheepskin liner in his pram even though it’s the hottest day of the year so far. 🤔🙄
If it’s real sheepskin, you’re actually supposed to so Tbf.
She’s still a bleep though

• Haha
I was stuffing down my lunch at work trying to crack on with the disgusting amounts of things that need doing and watched Ashley tell her stories she’s soooooo busy she has to fit in all her jobs today… while lying on the couch twiddling her hair

Reactions: 11
I was stuffing down my lunch at work trying to crack on with the disgusting amounts of things that need doing and watched Ashley tell her stories she’s soooooo busy she has to fit in all her jobs today… while lying on the couch twiddling her hair
And then showing off about a new bathroom 🙄

Reactions: 6
If it’s real sheepskin, you’re actually supposed to so Tbf.
She’s still a bleep though
Ha, this is true actually you’re right. Though my old pram looked similar and it was fake fur one side and a cooler fabric the other and the idea was to flip over when it’s hot!

Reactions: 4
Jesus, the bullying. I don’t get how she thinks it’s ok. She actually said “teach her a lesson” and smirked, knowing full well her followers would pile on.

Also this message is awful. Can she not see she is trolling just as much as anyone else is.

And talking of kids, she should think of her own son. What is he going to think of his mother sharing his location, every move and dirty nappy on the internet. Of her shaming other women by doxxing them. Of her appearing on horrendous channels like GB News. Of her packng him off so she can sit around in her underwear all day fluttering her eyes and talking shite.

EA66393A-7A61-46EC-8784-ADE04AD4012E.png

Reactions: 5
Jesus, the bullying. I don’t get how she thinks it’s ok. She actually said “teach her a lesson” and smirked, knowing full well her followers would pile on.

Also this message is awful. Can she not see she is trolling just as much as anyone else is.

And talking of kids, she should think of her own son. What is he going to think of his mother sharing his location, every move and dirty nappy on the internet. Of her shaming other women by doxxing them. Of her appearing on horrendous channels like GB News. Of her packng him off so she can sit around in her underwear all day fluttering her eyes and talking shite.

View attachment 1348488
Not to mention the countless times she’s openly said she regretted having him!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She has been quiet. Maybe she’s actually had to be a mum? I don’t want to suggest something completely wild but maybe… just maybe…

• Haha
She has been quiet. Maybe she’s actually had to be a mum? I don’t want to suggest something completely wild but maybe… just maybe…
I doubt it, I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy's parents stayed most of the day.

Her first day alone with him was Sunday and she went to Lucy Meck's, tomorrow she is with a friend. She can't spend a full day alone with him.

Reactions: 7
Poor Alf is a ‘rat bag’ for getting up at 6am?! I would LOVE my baby to sleep until 6am 🤣

She always passively aggressively makes comments about punishing Tommy for having a night out or going away for work too… ‘we’re going to make daddy do all the morning wake ups next week aren’t we’ 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s a bleeping rat bag. Your fault for going to bed at midnight, idiot!
Is she forgetting that Tommy’s parents have been helping her AND she got a lay in until 8:30 the other morning!!!

Aww diddums xxx

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.