Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are written childminder updates necessary EVERYDAY anyway. My one tend to just tell me or whoever picks up a brief run down of the day

Reactions: 8
Why are written childminder updates necessary EVERYDAY anyway. My one tend to just tell me or whoever picks up a brief run down of the day
We have an app with our nursery which is updated with how much they’ve eaten, nappy changes etc and then the occasional photo. The ‘lovely day’ always annoys me. And I still don’t understand the set up. So does the childminder spend the entire day in a village hall?

Reactions: 11
We have an app with our nursery which is updated with how much they’ve eaten, nappy changes etc and then the occasional photo. The ‘lovely day’ always annoys me. And I still don’t understand the set up. So does the childminder spend the entire day in a village hall?
that’s the impression I get. And then he naps in a pram or something outside.

Reactions: 3
Yes, 2 childminders working from the village hall.

I reckon she sends written updates because the childminder probably hardly sees Ash but Ash wants them to make her appear involved in her own child's life.

Reactions: 4
Just a couple of tweets from tonight 🤣 howling at Ashley saying she speaks to refugees.

8CA50396-E7B8-4A5F-B5E8-02EF04228F28.jpeg

7E37E580-9D25-4C1D-B20D-B006FCA63750.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omfg 😂😂 I mean wtf does she know about Rwanda and refugees? A white over-privileged privately schooled spoilt brat pumped full of botox. It’s insulting!

She’ll hit back to those comments with ‘i’m an A-grade student’ 😂

In. The. Bin.

Reactions: 16
Alf awake with toothache and what does Ashley do...puts on TV for more screen time .....unbelievable , the child is exhausted and looks soo pissed off
A8957DD5-633B-4D41-B740-055B034533BB.jpeg
you've got the camera in his face
and stop with the doxxing!
7F28D6B4-BE55-4154-B0B9-049ECD659C3C.jpg

007EBA59-6401-4637-B819-FDC19F67ACFD.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I reported the story where she shared the woman’s name, as bullying and harassment. Insta have already responded and said it’s not ffs.
I also reported it!

She knows exactly what she's doing. She wants her minions to go out and give her abuse. And actually, all the messages she sent were spot on.

when will Ashley realise that she's the troll?

Reactions: 4
I also reported it!

She knows exactly what she's doing. She wants her minions to go out and give her abuse. And actually, all the messages she sent were spot on.

when will Ashley realise that she's the troll?
I reported it too. Made me laugh that she shared ‘trolling’ that was someone telling her she let a dog nearly bite her baby.

Reactions: 7
Do you think she reads these twitter posts? I’d be mortified
She definitely does. She loves people talking about her, good or bad. And any negative comments are deemed to be jealous trolls of course!

Just had a look on Twitter. Couldnt see one positive comment. That’s gotta hurt 😂

my personal favourite was “everytime she farts she loses another brain cell’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg 😂😂 I mean wtf does she know about Rwanda and refugees? A white over-privileged privately schooled spoilt brat pumped full of botox. It’s insulting!

She’ll hit back to those comments with ‘i’m an A-grade student’ 😂

In. The. Bin.
She studied Rwanda and it's history, plus it's on her bucket list.

Honestly this woman! Her Twitter essay was fine (assuming everything stated is factually correct) but she had to make it about herself, what she studied and her bucket list adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The face that says
“Ah duck, I’ve got to spend the day with my mum, and not the LOVELY childminder!”
6F0F540D-7356-42EC-B868-E503276B7248.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the brands she works with would be impressed with her doxxing someone like that? Not very professional if it’s her ‘job’ is it?

Reactions: 6
How is solo parenting going this week then, Trashley?

You fraud.
I’m sure we’ll get an essay on how hard it’s been.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.