Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf is more animated and happy in that video with his childminder than I’ve ever seen him with his poor excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 12
Where the childminder says Lunch - dinner I always wonder if that means for lunch Alf is eating a ‘dinner’ eg a toddler ready meal

Reactions: 1
What the blazes is she wearing to go on a trashy right wing news show? 🤣🤣
7E1A249B-53DF-46E2-A1B7-B00DCB868133.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where the childminder says Lunch - dinner I always wonder if that means for lunch Alf is eating a ‘dinner’ eg a toddler ready meal
I do too- I think youre right, or else she would have shown a sandwich/pasta etc when she kindly graced us with her advice reel on packing a toddlers lunch! 🙄

What the blazes is she wearing to go on a trashy right wing news show? 🤣🤣
View attachment 1345735
Jesus 😂is Dan wooton getting married during the show or something?
the girl can never ever dress appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me too. “Eaten lovely, slept lovely”. Lovely day 🙄
Reminds me of when I was doing my nurse training in the 80's and we filled in the nursing Kardex for each patient at end of shift ....Mrs Jones slept well, ate breakfast, bowels opened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It annoys me too. “Eaten lovely, slept lovely”. Lovely day 🙄
So annoying! It’s not even useful info, because what does lovely mean in that context? It needs to be more specific and less descriptive. And more importantly, no one needs to see it apart from his parents!

Reactions: 10
Christ I just turned on GB News and there was a bloke who appeared to be on psychedelics talking about UFO’s… why on earth does she make it known that shes part of this show? What a shambles 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ I just turned on GB News and there was a bloke who appeared to be on psychedelics talking about UFO’s… why on earth does she make it known that shes part of this show? What a shambles 😂😂😂😂😂
some of the comments on GB News Twitter are 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.