Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf is absolutely adorable but he might be the most miserable looking kid I've ever seen... unless Tommy is with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
she’s cripplingly shy but goes on tv every week to argue off the cuff? And walks down the street talking into her phone? And films herself in her undercrackers daily?

yeah very shy!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t have time to report her latest giveaway to the ASA and I suspect it’ll be too late if she’s doing it tonight. Hope some of you lovely Tattlers managed to report 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
This woman gets paid for this shite 🤯🤯 what a world we live in where people seriously get paid to fart about in their underwear all day regurgitating the same tit content over and over

Reactions: 6
So it's GB news night tomorrow. We know Alf finishes at 5pm and age leaves at 6.45pm so do we think Granny Andrews will be having him straight from the childminder?

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t realise you can meecrowahvey them in 30 seconds… we all know she has one!!

Her latest reel… she is literally flopping into bed for ‘work’. She is a joke 😂😂😂😂😂
I just see that freezer full of expensive ready meals and more unnecessary packaging

Reactions: 9
I just see that freezer full of expensive ready meals and more unnecessary packaging
Not expensive when they're gifted - does she really want to show off her boa buns or is this really another sneaky add for All Plants 🧐

I’ve never seen anyone flutter their lashes like that in real life! She must be taking the piss.
Also I’m desperate for someone to gift poor Alfie some socks that fit him! 🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
I think she does it as a flirty thing, probably got her own way a few times by fluttering her lashes at a man 🙄

Reactions: 6
God forbid she was fluttering her lashes for the male gaze. She is honestly so strange!

Reactions: 11
What an eye fluttering twit.
She’s like a broken China doll with those scary blinking eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't you know , she's sooooo empowering fluttering those eyes not ,
how anyone would take advice of any kind from her , is beyond me!....
she somehow manages to put the emancipation of women back decades and looks like a stepford wife!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.