Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her latest stories she’s referred to Alf with sleeping as ‘My nightmare little demon of a baby’ 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She seriously needs to put her phone down and concentrate on her kid. All the stories and captions must take up so much of her time and attention away from her very small son. They mimic and learn so much from us in those early days, poor Alf will be able to work Instagram better than me by time he’s 2!

Reactions: 14
She seriously needs to put her phone down and concentrate on her kid. All the stories and captions must take up so much of her time and attention away from her very small son. They mimic and learn so much from us in those early days, poor Alf will be able to work Instagram better than me by time he’s 2!
It’s ok, Alf can speak 100 words in 3 different languages, he knows all the animals and what sounds they make..he doesn’t need his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just giveaway 10 books to people to be nice? My eyes rolled HARD when she added ‘comment on my reel’. It’s all for her engagement, it’s not her being nice!! There’s always an ulterior motive and people see straight through it!

Reactions: 8
She is so bitter about being a mum. She's online all day, it seems Alf is just content for her.

I don't want kids because I know I am too selfish to change my life for them, but thats why I don't have any. I don't know what she expected.

She is so bitter about being a mum. She's online all day, it seems Alf is just content for her.

I don't want kids because I know I am too selfish to change my life for them, but thats why I don't have any. I don't know what she expected.
I really wonder if she'd considered not keeping Alf and because of lockdown had no choice but to go through with the obviously unwanted pregnancy?....it's so obvious she absolutely resents having a child interfere with her carefree existence of her 20's!

Reactions: 6
I really wonder if she'd considered not keeping Alf and because of lockdown had no choice but to go through with the obviously unwanted pregnancy?....it's so obvious she absolutely resents having a child interfere with her carefree existence of her 20's!
I wonder if Tommy was the main driver here, he wanted kids and she didn't want to lose him when she got pregnant. Of course we don't know the truth, but Alf deserves more than to be openly resented in a public forum.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think it boils down to content. Her announcing a pregnancy… well the content is endless! I do think she really is that shallow and that’s why she kept Alf.

I honestly think it boils down to content. Her announcing a pregnancy… well the content is endless! I do think she really is that shallow and that’s why she kept Alf.
I agree, I think she thought the content and revenue a baby would bring in was worth the ‘downsides’. I also think she underestimated how hard it would be. She thought she was superior to other women/mothers who struggled and a baby would just slot into her life no problem.

She goads her followers / critics for content now, which is a dangerous game. All the calling out of 'trolls', 'pouch police' and 'just you waits' etc etc. She calls them out in advance (most recently by showing off a can of G&T and saying she bets people are upset) so the ones who bite end up getting screen shotted and she has more 'clap back' content.

People like Katherine Ryan and co are great at this, as they keep things in context and highlight the unrequested, unreasonable messages they get, then respond with humour. Well executed it can be great.

Unfortunately for Ashley it's pretty much the only engagement she's got left, and it's coming across as bitter and aggressive - she's literally saying 'I bet you hate this!' in the hope someone does, which isn't really how it is supposed to work!

Interestingly, does anyone think this:

"A person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as social media), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses"

...sounds a lot like Ashley?

Because that, apparently, is the actual definition of an Internet Troll. Ironic huh...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she had a baby for content- No one would do that!!

I do think she assumed it was all flowers and hearts and has had a rude awakening and in her attempt to keep her revenue she is trying the comic relatable mom angle but it’s not really working, it’s just coming off as being heartless and non caring.

Reactions: 2
she’s said before she looked down on other mums before having Alf. I think she believed she’d be a “cool mom” type who’d chuck her little mini-me girl in her backpack and travel the world carefree. It was hard for others because they were doing it wrong and were too uptight. The baby was meant to slot into her life, and not need her so much. She’d have total equality with her partner, she’d follow her instincts.

Then she had the baby and the reality was VERY different but because she’s a narcissist she can’t see this about herself. Instead it’s everyone else’s fault - the pouch police, the misogynists, Alf who wouldn’t sleep. None of her challenges are due to her lack of research, boundaries or routines.

I think people who spend a lot of time on social media seem to have a really skewed view of parenthood because they just see the idyllic pics of holidays and napping babies. They think it will be more convenient than it really is.

• Heart
When I unfollowed her she had 100,000 followers And had just had Alf. She now has 326,000 so motherhood has definitely been lucrative for her

Reactions: 2
She's cripplingly shy but happy to post herself in her undies multiple times a day and share every mundane aspect of her life. Hmm makes sense🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think she had a baby for content- No one would do that!!

I do think she assumed it was all flowers and hearts and has had a rude awakening and in her attempt to keep her revenue she is trying the comic relatable mom angle but it’s not really working, it’s just coming off as being heartless and non caring.
This is Trashley we’re talking about. A huge narcissist who lives her life through Instagram. It’s literally her livelihood. If a baby didn’t fit in with Instagram (her career) she wouldn’t have had it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.