Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ketchupmayo17

So many influencers flog that natural cycles, I’m screen shotting all her posts about it as I’m sure there’ll be a paid advert for them coming up! Then I’ll report her to ASA. She’s sly.

actually appalled it took her so long to go and get him yesterday. As someone above said, my nursery doesn’t give calpol as it often masks something else. The fact hers does doesn’t bode well. We also have to go and get them the moment it goes above 38.
any mother who is lounging Around at home while their sick child is shipped off to the childminders is a disgrace.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

willowtree2

VIP Member
So fucking bored of her shouting about him being 9.5lbs. I’m not dismissing it as small but it’s still within the national average! Just on the larger end! I birthed an 11.5lbs whopper AND I had late scans. Scans cannot give you an accurate weight/size of your baby and if you think that you’re stupid. She’s stupid.

Cariad

VIP Member
So Tommy does bath and bedtime and also gets Alf his breakfast and Alf is at childminder and gets fed there
so what in actual fuckity fuck does Ashley do all day? apart from eye fucking herself and wearing underwear

ketchupmayo17

she explains using death traps bumpers as following her instincts. She acts like her instincts are absolutely amazing yet they didn’t tell her to give Alf a routine, give him a bedtime, give him a dark space to sleep, and most importantly NOT LEAVE HIM ON A BED TO SLEEP WHERE HE FELL OFF!!!!
Her instincts have been proven wrong many times so why she doubles down on them is baffling. She’s incredibly narrow minded and ignorant.

“I let Alf get so messy with food and play” 🤣🤣 Ashley, do you not remember when you wouldn’t let him explore different food textures because you couldn’t cope with the mess? Ahhh Ashley James, the walking contradiction strikes again!

• Haha

mailegmouse

Personally I don’t have an issue with her feeling that way about pre/post kids, and questioning which is better. Motherhood is tough and a lot of us have moments where we miss the freedom of pre-baby life or the person we used to be. It’s ok for her to mourn that.

What I do think is absolutely disgusting though is plastering it all over the internet so that one day Alf will find all of these things written about him. How is he supposed to feel when he sees all these things saying how she regrets him, how she wishes he was a girl, how she finds the days with him long and boring? Poor little guy.

Ashley- have a glass of wine and moan about it to your friends, get it out of your system. Then look at your beautiful son’s face and realise how worth it it all is. And for God’s sake keep it off the internet and protect his future mental health ffs.

• Sad

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
Alf is the saddest looking little boy! My daughter is a few months older and if she’s awake she’s smiling! Alf always looks heart broke (unless he’s with anyone other than ash)

• Sad

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Fuck off Ashley. You don't have any idea about being a "working mum".

I'll wash later - sounds about right, but difficult to do when the kids get up at 6am & it's non stop till bedtime. Then, you plan to have a shower but all the crap of the day needs cleaned up & then you fall asleep on the sofa - ah well there is always tomorrow, right?!

She's so out of touch. She doesn't do the bedtime routine, she doesn't do lunches or dinners. When does she actually see and spend time with Alf? At the weekend when Tommy is around to do the lions share?

Get in the fucking bin.

ketchupmayo17

she’s cripplingly shy but goes on tv every week to argue off the cuff? And walks down the street talking into her phone? And films herself in her undercrackers daily?

yeah very shy!! 😂

• Haha

oceanblu

WHY would ANYONE watch that shitty bedtime routine and take advice from her? All she did for 15 months was complain about his sleep and now she’s paid an expert to tell her she basically needs a black out blind and a routine, she thinks she’s a bloody expert. Most of us use our INSTINCTS to figure this out ourselves Ashley. It’s just the basics of parenting. And I always find it bizarre she puts Alf in his cot to read his books on his own. Why wouldn’t she sit with him and read a book to him?! Such a strange “routine”. And the way she champions parents who rock their child to bed when in actual fact we all know she’d love to be able to put him down awake and him fall asleep without her.
Yet she told us all the other week Tommy does the bedtime routine every night so how the fuck does she know what Alf does before bed?!
says one thing one week and the complete opposite the week after! Bullshit after bullshit constantly.

Another thing that’s pissed me off with her today is that she was throwing herself a pity party this morning because she was feeling anxious and then miraculously cured it with a coffee and a chocolate muffin… most peoples real anxiety doesn’t just go away by heading to a coffee shop Ashley you tone deaf twat.
Maybe if you had real issues you’d understand what actual stress/anxiety is!

Last edited:

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
‘I guess this is the last giveaway I do’… maybe write a book on being a professional victim Ashley; you have the mentality and phrasing down exact!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m 37 (and a half) and a single mum to a pre-schooler and a teenager, since my ex had an affair while I was pregnant with the youngest.

I am truly the happiest I have ever been in my entire life, despite some real mental health problems, and I feel free to be my true self.

Sorry Ash, my life was certainly worse at 29 than it is now!

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
The bed time routine reel from this cunt has actually tipped me over the edge tonight. I wrote out a lecture to send to her then I deleted it because it would actually fall on deaf ears. She’d put a Tesco bag over his head if it meant she got a full nights sleep AS LONG AS YOUVE DONE YOUR RESEARCH.

That story slide on the cot bumper trolls is insulting to every parent who has lost a child to bumpers. Ignorant fucking stupid BINT.

C’mon Tommy… show us how bed times really done. I wonder if he dresses to the nines like she does?

willowtree2

VIP Member
I’m quite horrified they have no stair gates in that house! I don’t have a minute to piss these days cos my rogue child is either on the dining table, opening the dishwasher, going through the shoe cabinet or doing roly polys on the sofa trying to kill himself! If we had no stair gates we’d be in A&E multiple times by now.
Why’s she pretending to give a hoot about his safety and wearing shorts incase he injures himself? He sleeps in a death trap, travels in a death trap and lives in a death trap.
BUT DONT MAKE HIM WEAR SHORTS ON A HOT DAY INCASE HE GRAZES HIS KNEE 😂😂😩

• Heart

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
Oh my god- Alfie is hot but she hasn’t thought to strip him off??!! That’s the first thing I do if my Son has a temp- wow her famous instinct is working so well isn’t it! What the hell is wrong with her! Instead she takes a video fluttering her eyelashes?! I just cannot believe her, I really can’t!
The excessive blinking into the camera is really starting to enrage me 🤣

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
I am laughing so much that the penny still hasn’t dropped regarding the giveaway regulations. ‘Tommy will probs pick the winner’ STILL.

Wow 😂
She really doesn’t get it. Or is denser than I’d thought

The ASA: “We are concerned about how you will collate entries and ensure that a winner is picked at random from everyone who believes they have correctly entered the prize draw”

Ashley: “I will announce the winner at random” (eh?)
“I will flick through the posts and randomly select a comment. Probably get Tommy to do it”

She clearly doesn’t get that “I’ll pick a random comment” (‘more than likely from someone fawning over her and not a hate follower) is not the same as “collate all the qualifying entries and use a random number generator to pick a winner”. Tempted to report her myself!

ketchupmayo17

‘I make it fun for him’ oh what a great piece of advice 😂

Ashley, normal people don’t need your privileged tips on how to bring a toddler to the supermarket as we have been doing it as least once a week their entire lives, we got this!

• Haha