Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I can’t decide if she’s wilfully misreading it because she wants an excuse to give up and keep the bag herself or she’s just thick as shit?
How hard is it to understand? Doesn’t matter that she bought the bag with her own money, the comp needs to be fair and adhere to the guidelines. It’s not rocket science!
It’s just the entitlement thing again. I’ve said it a few times before - she is from a wealthy family and was privately schooled both here and abroad, she’s modelled, been on TV and made a living form being a ‘personality’ (sod the DJing etc, that wasn’t an earner for her). Pretty much every area she’s moved in is renowned for sycophancy and self confidence and being surrounded by yes people. She’s never really had any direct criticism or stick until relatively recently, and the one thing that’s changed is that she is now trying to advise or teach people, in her new ‘mummy influencer’ and ‘social commentator’ roles.

She’s never done this before, she’s mainly modelled, blogged or posed for paid ads. So this direct response to her content and the criticism that comes with just ‘having a go’ at stuff like GB News and parental advice, and being completely out of your depth, thisnegative feedback or uncomfortable questioning, it’s ALL new to someone who is, let’s face it, a molly coddled, wealthy, beautifuI, white, privileged girl.

Her response to the ASA stuff should be ‘shit I better get this right, Instagram is literally my career’

Her privileged, entitled response however is: ‘How dare they! Why me! This is unfair!’

Following the rules, doing what literally everyone else HAS to do by LAW would be much easier than countless posts moaning about it. But her privilege kicks in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Erzxo

Chatty Member
A bit early, but Thread Suggestion: Ashely "I've done my own research" James #7: Poor Alf.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

moimoi

VIP Member
‘Guysss I’m a size 8 but the number doesn’t matter. But did I mention when I’m not a size 8, I can be a 6 even with my massive tits. Something something patriarchy. The number doesn’t matter though!! Size 8. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

ketchupmayo17

thread suggestion: oh great, Another reel of the same old spiel!

seriously- does she honestly think her timeline is unique? Id get the message if she spent her entire 30s single and met and had a baby/settled down with someone in her 40s as that’s definitely more rare but being single in your 20s, and meeting someone and settling down in your 30s is the most common thing in the world no?! her timeline is hardly groundbreaking. Idiots

Reactions: 24

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She blatantly doesn’t know what the case was actually about (defamation, of which Heard was clearly guilty) and thinks Depp was being tried for domestic abuse.

An easy mistake to make if you’re just reading the odd headline or someone else’s tweets / posts. Unfortunately if you’re trying to rebrand yourself as a social and political commentator, as Ashley is lately, you should probably furnish yourself with the facts prior to commenting.

Note the ‘I’m on air so can’t respond’ line - trying to sound important; you’re not a host, or a journalist, you’re a token talking head. Secondly, it doesn’t require a ‘response’ from anyone. Nobody is waiting on your opinion Ashley. Offer a comment, sure, but maybe after informing yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t know what car seat she has but don’t most swivel seats go to age 4 on average? What other seat could she possibly get? He’s not bigger or heavier than your average 4 year old by just eating puffs and pouches.
His head is no where near the top and he doesn’t look super heavy. He doesn’t even look average size, he’s tiny.
Tv for the car cause he cried. Tv for the table… does he cry cause he’s hungry?

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle… or your such a shit parent hundreds of people do actually message you about your fuck ups

Reactions: 23

moimoi

VIP Member
She really thinks she's special and above the rules and regulations of advertising standards.....there are rules and legislation to protect people Cashley , surely youd know this as such an important "influencer "
View attachment 1287352
And she still doesn’t get it and not complying 😂 You need an external link with the T&Cs Ash and she still hasn’t specified how exactly she’s going to pick the winner fairly. ‘Probably get Tommy to do it’ is not clarification.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Did she really say she can’t do bedtime cos she’s too fucking BONEY? 😂😂😩😩😩😩

Just say you hate putting your son to bed ffs!! I doubt it’s your bones love, Alf would just rather cuddle Tommy than you! And what is that reel 😂 Just gonna buy some flowers to pick on my bed for a reel x

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE!!!

• Haha

Mid777

I DM her once and really wish I hadn't, I just said to enjoy the time with your son as they are only small once and said wait until she goes through the menopause and has teenagers. think I may have mentioned the boobs too.
I wasn't rude and she called me out on it.
In fact laughed that she felt sorry for my daughter and what a god awful mother I must be.
Told me I needed to be informed on the menopause and that I should seek help for parenting teenagers if I had issues.

I replied and said what a wonderful close relationship I had with my 27 year old daughter.
Who is a secondary school teacher and a great role model to young women, she didn't feel the need to giggle her tits on social media to prove a point.

I wish I had been quicker with my words and had actually trolled the twat.
She hasn't got a clue what the real world is like.
I'm still annoyed by her hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Proseccofiend2022

I don't tend to post much but I love reading everything 😂 however her latest returning to work post has really pissed me off.
She has no idea what 'returning to work' was actually like. I returned to work 6 months after giving birth (2 days before she had Alf), I'm a teacher and work full time. I've literally been awake all night and then go in and teach all day and come home and do it all again. Getting up every morning at 5am as my baby doesn't sleep past then! All because as a family, we don't really have a choice. I love my career and my family but to literally put food in their mouths, I need to work. Physically leave the house at 7am and not return until 530/6 (as I'm sure most of us parents do). She has no idea about the 'reality', she did a couple of morning interviews, where she took her baby (her choice) and now does some evening interviews, when her baby sleeps. As for the day time, she gets her boobs out and writes meaningless posts 😂 and don't even get me started on her post that Alf waking at 745 or whatever time as being early! EARLY?! I'd do anything for my baby to sleep past 530 haha.

Sorry newbie rant over....

• Heart

Lala1231

Had to cover alfs eyes because of the flash why take the photo in the first place. What happened to just living your life no one needs to see every second on social media. Most parents main priority would be to comfort their child if they were unwell but not our Trashley got to get that content makes me so sad for alf

Attachments

• Wow

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I really wish she'd appreciate she had a great life pre baby and still does, it's just different.

I get your life changes and it can be a shock but she's had 2 years to adapt and accept this.

Edited to add that I re-read what she misses and tbh, she still does all of that. She's travelled, escaped grey England by going on luxury holidays, to France, Marbella with the girls. Her and Tommy have had many (1st) dates and childree weekends when they could binge watch Netflix/get drunk/be spontaneous.

So I don't buy it, her real reason is she just doesn't like being a mum.

Last edited:

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I miss going for a shit in peace but I don’t harp on about it. She really is the worst. Imagine resenting your beautiful baby and palming him off at every opportunity. She comes across as being so miserable, I think she was probably miserable before Alf too but can’t mask it with travel, drink and partying like she used to.

• Haha