Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Ashley- “I research everything”

I really hate it when people say this, even when people say they’ve researched the vaccine etc. no you haven’t!! You’ve read the top 3 articles on Google and come to the best conclusion that suits yourself personally.

Research means to investigate and establish facts from testing and experimenting and reaching conclusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Anyone else watch her stories tonight in total aghast

‘so yeah I can’t do bedtime with Alf as now I’m sooo skinny so he can’t get comfy on me to fall asleep’
Or words to that effect but pretty close

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

moimoi

VIP Member
That’s a 20kg barbell which could easily tip over that Alf is playing around while she flutters her eyelashes and poses for IG 😩

AB9C3746-26E7-47B7-8741-5822EB40A4A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
What does she not understand about the ASA?!
They made it clear for her! Told her exactly what she needs to do! But nooooooo it’s always someone else’s fault.

She bought the bag with her own money guys!

I’m off to report now. It’s super simple.
Here’s the link 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

willowtree2

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she hates life so much. He’s in childcare more or less 40 hours a week. She doesn’t see him?! She could go for coffee/spa dates with friends if she wanted to. Tommy does bed time so she could do DJ gigs! She’s had more holidays than most of us.

Fucking hell what planet is she on? Also those pictures from the farm, Alf doesn’t look happy in one photo. Yet she’s put them up because SHE looks good in them. Typical narcissist.

I’m literally 😱 at her constant lies ... today she is exclaiming how she is off to get her hair done for the first time this year ... in fact she can’t remember when she last got her hair done .... yet a very quick scroll on her grid and there she is on April 28th thanking Michael Gray for the wonderful job he’s done on her hair and how he’s given her her dream hair !!!

• Haha

SassyLad8

I don’t understand why she keeps posting the childminder information and putting Alf at risk.

She has no idea what kind of sick people might follow her. This week I’ve learned the names of 2 places the childminder takes Alf. It would be quite easy to track him down and then recognise him. Scary how naive people like her are.

• Heart

Dicky Tum

If there was ever an AJ quote that summed up why she even became a mother in the first place, why she had such gender disappointment and why she is trying for another, preferably a girl (and no it's not to raise a strong girl who is going to stick it to the patriarchy):

"I love seeing ME in Alf..." (Tommy is added as an afterthought, probably begrudgingly)

Is it just me but I never look at my kids and think "oh I love that part of them, it is so like ME"?! They are two independent people. Sometimes I see flashes of relatives I love and my partner but that is it. Her self-obsession is off the chart

Plus how she can look at that kid and see anyone but Tommy is beyond me!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stewart123

As if she’s pretending that she picks Alf up from the childminders when he’s ill.. when in reality she sends him in even if he’s been throwing up overnight as admitted by her a few months ago. If she had ever had to pick him up early there would definitely have been about 20 instagram stories ranting about mum struggles and blaming the patriarchy because she had to pick him up and not Tommy!

willowtree2

VIP Member
Does she ever just have a day off from writing pages of fucking moaning? Jesus Christ.

Also I think she missed the point with the person who messaged her basically saying when you’re old and your kids are grown you yearn for them to be young again. Basically telling her to shut up and be thankful for what you have 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Looks so happy to be with her child doesn’t she View attachment 1330554
Sends her ill child to the childminder, childminder is probably like wtf. Feels sorry for herself having a period but is still sooooo busy with ‘work’. Childminder tells her to pick up her ill child. Get ready for the barrage of IG Stories full of resentment in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1….

And lucky us, apparently we’ve got a whole week of ‘solo parenting’ ahead (ignoring childminder, nanny, grandparents etc).

Poor Alf (probably most common phrase in these threads 💔).

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
She is a cunt. Such a cunt. I cannot with her. (Hi Ashley hun btw 😘)
1) Shame on Lucy Meck for associating with her. Remember when she found Roman blue in his cot? Nothing to do with bumpers but safe sleeping Id imagine would be of most importance since then?! How she can openly slag off mums and then hang out with a bunch of mums is beyond me.

2) I drove around with sweaty palms, just passed my test with a newborn baby. Did I just not drive or go to our appointments? No I fucking got on with it. Like fuck did I have him forward facing glued to an iPad. IDIOT.

3) Mum police. Hahahahaha. All she’s doing is openly hating on other mums, making enemies and putting us all in the same categories. She hasn’t said she’s talking about Tattle (we know she is but if you aren’t aware of here, she’s offensive to everyone!) She’s never going to make proper ‘mum friends’ if she’s slagging every mum off! Good luck finding another mum who sees eye to eye with you.

4) I howled and applauded the bird that shit on her head (dw about Alf tho hun) Even vermin knows she a class A twat 🤣

5) Those reels of her driving the car seems even more hilarious now knowing she has probs only driven once. Yeah let’s buy a Jag to show off so I can eye-fuck myself in it for a reel. Get a grip!

• Heart

WhizzPopBang

Did she really say she can’t do bedtime cos she’s too fucking BONEY? 😂😂😩😩😩😩

Just say you hate putting your son to bed ffs!! I doubt it’s your bones love, Alf would just rather cuddle Tommy than you! And what is that reel 😂 Just gonna buy some flowers to pick on my bed for a reel x

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE!!!
Bone fucking idle more like!!!

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
All adds to her hypocrisy. She's just windmilling lately, and has been since she became pregnant, as that presumably spelled the end of her previous 'brand' as some single, empowered, travelling DJ and lets not forget interior designer.

Since then her selling points seem to be:

Mum Blogger / Podcaster offering advice to other parents (but dont ever offer her advice or be called a troll or a 'just wait' or 'pouch police)
Anti Patriarchy Activist (except when it comes to following terms, conditions or stated rules like wearing a mask on a plane)
Brand Ambassador (only for items that can used in your underwear, be an excuse for wearing only underwear, or stood next to whilst wearing underwear)

She just needs to take some time to decide what she wants to be, and what she wants her messaging / brand to be, as she's just throwing all the shit at the wall lately. You can't really profess to want to help other parents whilst insisting that you yourself just follow your instinct. If thats your actual advice, then you've just made that part of your brand redundant. You also can't really position yourself as a social commentator on stuff like GB News if you dont know the meaning of words and terms like patriarchy and incel.

Other influencer and 'Professional Mum' types have started actual businesses, or released books etc and base their brand around these foundations, see Lucy Meck, Myleene Klass etc. Ashley just seems to spread everything thinly, is she an influencer, a podcaster, a DJ, a presenter, a model, a brand ambassador, a life coach, a commentator? Is she all of them, any of them, or none of them? Not a clue. She needs to pick a lane and invest some time and effort in it, not just have a half arsed go at anything and everything then rant when it doesnt all fall into her lap.

• Heart

Erzxo

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that coming out as an Amber supporter will loose her a lot of followers.
I mean I know she’s doing it for attention, but no woman would seriously take Amber’s side (especially a woman who claims to be anti-misogyny) and openly supporting a woman like Amber, who has done nothing but make a mockery of genuine woman who are abuse victims, just shows how much she personifies a walking contradiction, in terms of what she claims to stand for.
It’s sad really, that her attention seeking, emerges as such confusion, which completely hinders the anti-misogyny movement.
As a woman who is massively engaged in trying to shut down misogyny, I find this latest story extremely frustrating.
This is everything I want to say but more articulate that I could have put.

I think supporting Amber Heard will do her a lot of damage. She's so wrapped up in the patriarchy & probably believes that because JD is a man, he absolutely cannot be a victim of domestic violence and abuse.

The fact that she sent her child to the childminder when he was clearly poorly is just unforgivable- it’s not like school age children where maybe you might send them in and see how they feel, because they are old enough to be able to tell you how they feel! If your baby/toddler is poorly you keep them at home with you, end of! Apart from anything else why would you not want them with you where you can keep a close eye on them. My Son just wants cuddles and home comforts when he is poorly. Poor Alfie 😞

• Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
What a load of bull💩 on the latest reel about the balance/ struggle of a working mum!
she doesn't give Alf his breakfast or do half the things she says she does!....she has him for 1 day week and rest of time he's with childminder or Tommy's parents!
eta....try going back to work full time as a nurse, 16 weeks after emergency caesarean, still breastfeeding, 50 mile commute and no family nearby( no workplace nursery / child care credits etc) ....then tell me about your struggles of life/work balance Ashley

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ketchupmayo17

She blows my mind. She honest to god thinks she is so different to every other woman on the planet. She honestly thinks she’s the only woman that loved her 20s being care free, meanwhile every other woman spends their 20s longing to settle down and have babies. Ummmm NO ASHLEY. Every woman I know that’s now a mother lived their 20s/early 30s to the fullest! Travelling, partying with friends all weekend, drinks after work etc. enjoying your 20s is not a new concept you imbecile!!
of course when your world becomes smaller in a sense it’s natural to miss the freedom once enjoyed, but Jesus I wouldn’t want to live the life I had in my 20s for the rest of my life! (Id probably die of alcohol poisoning tbf) isn’t that just part of growing up?
you live those crazy years, then you move on to a more grounded, peaceful chapter, of raising your family.
i totally understand people never having kids and loving that, I have friends who have made this decision, but Ashley has a child, she needs to embrace it and stop pining for a life that actually wasn’t all she pretends it was!

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
God she’s infuriating
My best friend is waiting on her PET scan to see if her tumors have reduced after two rounds of v heavy treatment for cervical cancer. Ashley you are calling yourself an influencer. Get a fucking grip
Tresemme is a load of shit
Charles Worthington is slightly more expensive shit
Bumpers are dangerous
Cop yourself on
No wonder she has anxiety anyone would the amount of shite comes out of her on a public forum

• Heart
  • Sad