Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I was the one who reported her 😂😂😂 like a previous post said, there has to be rules and regulations for competitions, hers is so willy nilly. But anyway don’t fret about it Ashley, I’m not entering your fake competition for engagement purposes only as I don’t believe it’s for real anyway. Next year you’ll be caught out swanning around with the mulberry bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling that coming out as an Amber supporter will loose her a lot of followers.
I mean I know she’s doing it for attention, but no woman would seriously take Amber’s side (especially a woman who claims to be anti-misogyny) and openly supporting a woman like Amber, who has done nothing but make a mockery of genuine woman who are abuse victims, just shows how much she personifies a walking contradiction, in terms of what she claims to stand for.
It’s sad really, that her attention seeking, emerges as such confusion, which completely hinders the anti-misogyny movement.
As a woman who is massively engaged in trying to shut down misogyny, I find this latest story extremely frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cariad

VIP Member
She really needs to practice mindfulness and live in the moment- all this harking back to her single life and fucking pink kitchen isn’t going to improve her mental health
And just remember Ashley,comparison is the thief of joy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The absolute audacity of these influencers astounds me! So this is her ‘job’ yeah? Well if I ignored the rules of a prize draw at my job and carried it out in the same way she is proposing I would no longer have a job. Why do influencers think they are above the rules/laws of us ‘ordinary folk’. I’d have way more respect if she said you know what I didn’t realise it was so regulated, I’ve gone away and looked into it and this is how I’m going to run it. It’s an insult to people who actually do their jobs correctly that she thinks she’s above all of the regulations.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t care enough about either jonny depp or Amber heard, I haven’t followed it, he seems a dick, she seems a dick… but who’s the biggest dick commenting your broody for a girl? Not for a disgusting boy; already got one of those disappointments Ashley?
676B840E-F7EC-4262-B741-7B65D5292D59.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

oceanblu

The woman is a walking contradiction! Pick a lane and stay in it. You can’t be spouting off about being comfortable in your own skin one minute and then sneaking off to get Botox the next!
She goes on about how women are constantly being pulled apart for the aging process yet she’s taking steps to try and prevent the aging process on herself… hate to tell you darling but you are part of the problem, no matter how much bullshit you write all over your Instagram

• Heart

ketchupmayo17

I also HATE the way she labels everyone who may disagree with her a troll. Can’t someone have a different opinion to you without being called a troll??

ketchupmayo17

Alf in childminder for no reason Monday to thursday, then today she’s at a wedding.

she was also away Friday, Saturday and Sunday last week. So in the last 8 days (fri to fri) she’s had zero quality time, just mornings before child care and she’s already said Tommy does bedtime.

you would think knowing she didn’t see him all weekend and was off at a wedding this Friday she would have taken him out of childminders during the week and spent some time with him.

Ps: this is not a reflection on full time working mothers, I completely support and admire them, but Ashley has no reason to put him in child minders al week! Because filming underwear reels isn’t a real job

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I think Ashley deserves a "first date night with new hair" as a reward for surviving #thejuggleisreal week

• Haha
Reactions: 20

moimoi

VIP Member
She's been reading here again!...
I'm not sure birth can ever said to be dignified!
of course there are instances where you have don't have general anaesthetic in surgery, you numpty! ....hell you can even have facelifts without general anaesthetic
my 78 year old mum had joint replacement surgery for both her rheumatoid arthritic knees as well as most of her fingers joints ( which I think you'll agree is pretty traumatic for someone her age) ....she didn't have general anaesthesia for any of these surgeries
oh and btw Ashley men have vasectomies under local anaesthetic!
she obviously didn't do her research regarding childbirth 🫣
View attachment 1360159
Hi Ashley, I had a traumatic birth last year and it was under general anaesthetic for a category 1 emergency c-section where my baby and I nearly died. I didn’t get to meet him for 4 hours after as I was still completely out of it and definitely did not have the ability to take photos of myself for insta 2 hours after! And there are lots of people who have had it far, far worse than me. She’s literally just clinging on to any type of ‘relatable’ pregnancy content and clearly booking the birth debrief for content. Pathetic woman.

• Heart

ketchupmayo17

THAT REEL 😂

She literally forgets what she shares. She shares his childminding diary- no breakfast given at home
She has shared she leaves him in his cot while she showers in the morning
She has also shown countless videos of her freshly showered in the mornings
She has said Tommy does bedtime routine most nights
We see her chatting into her phone talking absolute boll*cks during the day
She spends so many weekends without him

Tell me again how the struggle is real Ashley?

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Isn’t it kind of the normal to party in your 20s and settle a bit more in your 30s?? Why does she think she’s so different? Most people I know are buying houses and settling between 30-35. She likes to think she’s so unique and interesting when really she’s the most boring person I’ve come across on insta, nothing about her at all. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her pratting around having fun.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
First I’ve heard of a nanny, unless I’ve missed it before. So he’s at home being looked after by a nanny while she’s at home but she just gets on with fluttering her eyelashes into the camera and filming herself in her underwear work?? That is INSANE to me. If my toddler knew I was in the house, there’s no way in hell they’d leave me alone. There would be screaming til they got to me. I’d also personally not be able to just get on with ‘work’ (used very loosely) while my baby was in the house. Especially if I’d barely seen them due to them being at childminders etc .

the fact she’s happy to do that and more to the point, Alf is happy to be with another person knowing his Mumma was in the house just shows the lack Of a proper bond. My child who’s the same age as Alf is ALLLLLL about Mumma, wants no one but me
The nanny was first mentioned half term week when she "didn'thave any childcare" and had to juggle everything" but actually had the Nanny on Tuesday and her mum on Wednesday.

She'd give Alf to the milkman if it meant she could stay at home all day filming pointless content of herself.

quinzel

VIP Member
So she's said 'note to self don't wear short dresses on GB News' cause she has cellulite. Then she's said it's ok to have cellulite?! She really needs to pick a side. It must be absolutely exhausting being in her head.