Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if it was her and Alfie who were ill? There’s no way she’d have allowed TNB to go out with Ad and leave her alone with Alfie

Reactions: 10
Alf looks like her dad, aka her old face.

Also, keeping on repeating that it was their first child free time doesn’t make it any truer. You had plenty pre-Ada (Alf still counts as your child, even though you don’t think it!)

Reactions: 17
That video of Alf getting his face painted has melted me. He actually looked so happy and excited to have had it done

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@littlepup got it with TNB working a ‘normal’ job. She has never worked a normal job so has no idea of the pressures and stress that come with it so expects much more from him than she gives herself as the ‘breadwinner’. I can guarantee that his job is more stressful than hers.

Most parents these days try to split the responsibility as best as possible and typically the parent with more flexibility and the less stressful job will take the majority of the day to day organisation of a household and childcare. Not our ash!! Can’t even put it down to patriarchy. If TNB was at home majority of the time making some reels for 5 hours a week and 10 min TV slot I’m sure everyone would expect him to be taking on most of the household responsibility and childcare. She has chose this yet resents doing next to nothing

Reactions: 14
Alf looks like her dad, aka her old face.
I think he’s a lot like TNB’s dad too. The pic of them teethy grinning (nice to see Alf smiling) reminds me of Friends “Do you ever worry she’s going to get your old nose?”

Feels like an odd way to talk about your own child.
IMG_4526.jpeg

Dad comes to graft for 2 weeks, gets treated to a Waggas 😂
IMG_4527.jpeg

• Haha
Technically it isnt their first weekend in their new home … im being pedantic of course but

weekend 1) the kids were papped off for an Off You duck Friday + 5 days with nana and tommy because ashley had pictures to hang. Canr possibly have your dad over to do that and take him to wagamas and look after your kids / shove your phone in their face the whole day

Weekend 2) ashley and tommy fucked off to portugal leaving the kids in their own new and unfamiliar house to be fair) with nana again for and “in house” off you duck weekend

And now after almost a month of having keys … they aew finally spending a weekend together. And ahe wonders why her kids are sick all the time? Ashley pet it isnt ✨ teething ✨ they are exhausted and run down/chronically stressed and need time to chill the duck out

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She says it like it’s such a flex as well to be able to treat your dad to a £14 Wagamama katsu curry after he’s done two weeks free labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also dont even get me started on the tit show thay is a 3 and a half year old getting their face painted for the first time

His face isn’t expressionless, it is lit up like a happy, care free little boy he should be all the time

What kills me is they have money to do this without care of thought and choose not too.

That child is being given no opportunities for development, its heartbreaking
---
She says it like it’s such a flex as well to be able to treat your dad to a £14 Wagamama katsu curry after he’s done two weeks free labour.
For hanging pictures in your 1.6 million (tiny) house

• Sad
Reactions: 22
‘Savagely’ ill on Saturday morning so Tommy had to take Alf away-anywhere-it really didn’t matter. But-a miracle! Her and Ada were better on Saturday evening so the next day all was well- enough so they walked for 5 hours around ‘all the parks’.
Thank goodness for ‘all the parks’ so the kids were probably exhausted & put straight to bed.

Oh, and obviously she had to be present on the Father’s Day post for TNB. Couldn’t just be him and the kids on Fathers Day.

OMG!
I’ve just seen this.
What is wrong with her?!
Taking a picture of herself lying on the bathroom floor begging him to keep the kids away. Who would actually do that if they were ill? These people have a seriously unhealthy addiction to Social Media, it’s literally their whole life. Their actual real life is secondary.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When TNB succumbs to this bug I hope she stops being a lazy witch and to some degree (we know she won’t), looks after the children for him!

Still not over she sent Alf off packing the day after he was sick. That bug was well deserved for her 😂

Reactions: 14
Oh f**k off!! So sick that you photograph yourself.

She needs an intervention. Somebody needs to take her phone away so she can be present in her life rather than living it through a lense.

Reactions: 27
Also dont even get me started on the tit show thay is a 3 and a half year old getting their face painted for the first time

His face isn’t expressionless, it is lit up like a happy, care free little boy he should be all the time

What kills me is they have money to do this without care of thought and choose not too.

That child is being given no opportunities for development, its heartbreaking
---

For hanging pictures in your 1.6 million (tiny) house
My three and a half year old has never had his face painted - but we have offered it to him several times and he’s never fancied it. I’m a ally surprised Alfie had it done considering she tried to convince us he wouldn’t let her near his hair with a hairbrush. In reality we all know she’s just lazy and doesn’t care about her kids dishevelled appearance.
Don’t know about anyone else but whenever I’ve had a sickness bug the last thing I’ve ever thought to do is take a step. Being sick is horrendous, she doesn’t look like she’s been sick to me. Obvs just couldn’t be bothered to ‘hang out’ as she calls it with her own son.

Reactions: 19
Sorry I didnt mean that like it should be a given by his age! Its the fact theyve probably never wven thought its something he would like or have never been with him when the opportunity has arose. They are failing that little boy in many many ways and its kills me to see her clear favouritism towards her daughter

They have the means to do so much with them and provide them with so many opportunities yet actively choose to pap them off elsewhere.

Reactions: 9
What parent says this when their 1 year old is also sick? I don’t believe she was sick. Funny how she’s sick as the Euros kick off 🙄 And if Alf was sick he wouldn’t have been back in nursery 24 hours later. It was all for content. Never in my life have I thought to take selfies during a sick bug. She’s a raging narcissistic compulsive liar

0D15087B-0AEE-460B-8AFC-181422AEE4E3.jpeg

Never in my life have I thought to take selfies during a sick bug. She’s a raging narcissistic compulsive liar
Nor put on jewellery to watch films downstairs or worn the same top to go out you wore the previous day while sick, I suspect.

She claims L-R Sick Sat morn, Sick Sat arvo but taking care of Ada, at the park Sunday.
Pants. On. Fire.
IMG_4535.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Only 1 mention of Ada being sick in the grid post but no story content of her being poorly which we know is weird for her. Ada looks fine to me and happy enough in the park for being ‘sick’.

She’s screwed up

Reactions: 5
Only 1 mention of Ada being sick in the grid post but no story content of her being poorly which we know is weird for her. Ada looks fine to me and happy enough in the park for being ‘sick’.

She’s screwed up
She is one messed up person that’s for sure. She definitely needs an intervention. So sick she needed Tommy to keep BOTH kids away while she lay on the floor of her bathroom taking selfies. A selfie. I cannot remember a time I was that savagely sick that I grabbed my phone and put it in selfie mode, I’m too busy actually being sick, tears streaming down my face and looking pig ugly 😂 in that moment you really can’t think of anything else. She says Ada was sick but I don’t believe she was, she just wanted a chilled day with her and not to have to be with Alfie again.

They all seemed absolutely fine when Jazzz and Coco came over too?

As for Alf. I shouldn’t be crying over a complete stranger’s child’s first face paint, yet here we are.

Reactions: 18