Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably wrong here but first time I watched the reel it looked like she had smudged her eye make up to make it seem like she’d been crying 🤔

Reactions: 2
Having the washing in the middle of the kitchen would drive me insane if I’d spent all that money on a house. Madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm really irritated by her kitchen always having washing in it. Put the clothes horse outside, the weather is beautiful.
---
Having the washing in the middle of the kitchen would drive me insane if I’d spent all that money on a house. Madness!
I didn't see this before I posted but glad I'm not alone 😂

Reactions: 14
Let me get this straight.

Pretty white girl with zero qualifications is paid to go on TV and discuss controversial topics to generate engagement for the network. Nobodies on social media (men AND women) say she’s annoying. MISOGYNY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. THEY MUST BE STOPPED.

Wealthy male celebrity with considerable influence tells a room full of people that a black woman (who has been democratically elected by her constituents to represent their voices) should shut up and that she shouldn’t exist because she dared to have an opinion that differed from his. This is fine. Completely acceptable.

I don’t like Kemi either, but Ash hun, your hypocrisy is showing.
I think Tennant’s reaction was so emotional because apparently his child is trans. So I’d imagine he’s being a parent and is cross because people like Kemi want his child to not exist. So I’d probably say what he said too.

Reactions: 10
God, the house looks a tip. Can’t believe they moved from that spacious house to this. They’ve been in London about a month now and the only ‘friend’ she’s met is Em Clarkson and they probably only know each other through the PR company.

Reactions: 16
She looks so awkward with her daughter, more like an auntie! Lol
Its because she can't take a video of anything or anyone without checking herself out for most of it. So uncomfortable.
---
Omg I know. It looks so cluttered, stuff everywhere
---
That’s the most bizarre #ad. Not the ‘acting’, the whole concept. “I feel so sad about getting bullied in the workplace I’m going to sit down and watch a show about bullying in the work place.”
I'm glad I'm not the only one that completely lost what was going on here.

Reactions: 8
Why’s Ada constantly chugging bottles of milk? She’s taking her to a Persil laundry event ffs 😂
---
The clothes horse probably doesn’t fit in the garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why’s Ada constantly chugging bottles of milk? She’s taking her to a Persil laundry event ffs 😂
---

The clothes horse probably doesn’t fit in the garden 🤣
It placates her probably. To make her easier to handle when Ash is “solo parenting”.
Come to think of it, have we ever seen any weaning content from her? Not that we should, you know what I mean. But she shares everything about the kids I don’t remember her sharing food beyond her boasting about BF

Reactions: 11
Is it not sunny or at least warm and dry in London?! Put your washing outside for goodness sake! What a tip that kitchen is.
Ada isn’t even drinking that milk in one of those clips, she’s using the teat as a dummy pretty much. Why didn’t she just go straight to a sippy cup?!
---
Is it not sunny or at least warm and dry in London?! Put your washing outside for goodness sake! What a tip that kitchen is.
Ada isn’t even drinking that milk in one of those clips, she’s using the teat as a dummy pretty much. Why didn’t she just go straight to a sippy cup?!

Reactions: 12
But she has a garden? Why wouldn’t you put it outside when your house was going to be full? Or is not touching the clothes horse her feminist stance? 😂😂
---
The bottle is now Ashley’s lazy parenting crutch. Ada will be 3.5 like Alf and will have a bottle hanging out of her mouth all day.
---
It placates her probably. To make her easier to handle when Ash is “solo parenting”.
Come to think of it, have we ever seen any weaning content from her? Not that we should, you know what I mean. But she shares everything about the kids I don’t remember her sharing food beyond her boasting about BF
Umm what are you talking about?? She very loudly made Ada carrot purée 5 days in a row and then never mentioned it again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carmel and Persil events, all in one week.

So worth leaving the larger house, outdoor space and support network on the doorstep for these incredible work opportunities.

My house is worth a quarter of hers & has way more space.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carmel and Persil events, all in one week.

So worth leaving the larger house, outdoor space and support network on the doorstep for these incredible work opportunities.

My house is worth a quarter of hers & has way more space.
Mine is worth a tenth of hers and I’ve a massive garden with a mobile clothes line and a canopy to put it under in the rain!
Ada with the bottle hanging out of her mouth just gives me the absolute ick! The child’s teeth will be rotten, we all know Ash doesn’t bother with dentists for the “littles”

Reactions: 13
Ada is encouraged to chug so much milk so she fills up and gets calories from that so Trash doesn’t have to think about breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, I’m sure of it. Since she is famously anti-routine and doesn’t care to put one in place to benefit either child I doubt she’s factoring in taking food anywhere for Ada beyond the odd packet or sitting down with her to eat properly. Easier to just tip a load of milk down her gullet on the go and ‘feed’ her that way.

Ada is encouraged to chug so much milk so she fills up and gets calories from that so Trash doesn’t have to think about breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, I’m sure of it. Since she is famously anti-routine and doesn’t care to put one in place to benefit either child I doubt she’s factoring in taking food anywhere for Ada beyond the odd packet or sitting down with her to eat properly. Easier to just tip a load of milk down her gullet on the go and ‘feed’ her that way.
Stop please Troll, Ash has a bag full of pouches for Alf and Ada! Totally nutritious and filling thank you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking at the persil event where Ollie Locke, Candice Braitwaite and Louise Thompson are being open and honest on a panel I would not dream of taking a toddler there and keeping them quiet 🙈

Reactions: 6
She’s not keeping her quiet, on the clip with Louise waffling on the sofa on Persil’s Instagram I’m sure I can hear Ada wailing in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, that clip of her with Ada in the background having her "make up" done, Ash is just eye f**king herself 🙈🙈🙈 she really is so far up her own arse it's unreal.
As for that house she has moved into, there is hardly any space, she's got more money than sense! I swear there must have been better houses for that kind of money with a downstairs toilet and a utility surely??? What a mistake, though she would never admit that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.