Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ADA Media Consulting?
It must be a sign!!!

She would never consider signing with ALF Media Consulting though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Woah! Always wonder what he did. Surely you’d make the switch before moving to make sure you have work lined up to pay the bills 😂
I only looked because of the name of the company, I wondered if it was Ash! Was not expecting to find it’s Em’s husband.

Reactions: 8
So funny the footage of her walking through her new ‘hood- it’s just houses! she’s moved somewhere with less amenities on her doorstep than she had in Essex.

Reactions: 17
I wonder when she's walking the streets of Wandsworth if she's looking out for Biggy?

Her pet era is over so I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The “story time” about one time a guy came onto her in her 20s … what on earth. Why did she share that? What a random piece of info. I’m sure all women have been hit on at one point by someone they weren’t interested in.

That story with Alf really just shows that he isn’t advance in his speech at all! He’s hard to follow and understand for most of it. Remember how much Ashley would try to say he wasn’t physical because he was so focused on speaking and his vocabulary? 😂

Reactions: 17
IMG_2144.png

I know Father’s Day is hard for a lot of people for various reasons but she is absolutely obsessed with trying to relate to single mamas. Why not say single parents. It’s Father’s Day and we know there’s single dads doing it all too. She hates men so much, only Tommy voice allowed in the story 😂

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2997219

I know Father’s Day is hard for a lot of people for various reasons but she is absolutely obsessed with trying to relate to single mamas. Why not say single parents. It’s Father’s Day and we know there’s single dads doing it all too. She hates men so much, only Tommy voice allowed in the story 😂
As someone who no longer has their father and who’s a single mama (and while dad is on the scene isn’t bothered about seeing their child today, so I’m having to manage the fall out of that) I can safely say Ash using what should be a special moment, between father and son, has given me nothing. Other than ‘give your child privacy, he is not content’.

As for that ridiculous story. The fact she is trying to suggest that crappy things happening (a guy coming in to her in her twenties - Jesus I wish I could say that’s the worse thing that’s happened to me) are just chapters and almost something that you always smugly bounce back from shows how un relatable. she is. She had a normal 20 something hood and is now (fighting) a normal late thirties something hood. That’s as deep as it gets. She’s on a stepford trajectory and god help her if that course changes!

Is it just me or are those children being used for content even more than ever since the move?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As someone who no longer has their father and who’s a single mama (and while dad is on the scene isn’t bothered about seeing their child today, so I’m having to manage the fall out of that) I can safely say Ash using what should be a special moment, between father and son, has given me nothing. Other than ‘give your child privacy, he is not content’.

As for that ridiculous story. The fact she is trying to suggest that crappy things happening (a guy coming in to her in her twenties - Jesus I wish I could say that’s the worse thing that’s happened to me) are just chapters and almost something that you always smugly bounce back from shows how un relatable. she is. She had a normal 20 something hood and is now (fighting) a normal late thirties something hood. That’s as deep as it gets. She’s on a stepford trajectory and god help her if that course changes!

Is it just me or are those children being used for content even more than ever since the move?
She tries to relate to everyone and ends up relating to no one. There’s nothing authentic about her, she refuses recognise her privilege as a straight thin white woman with money and a flexible ‘job’. I’d have more respect for her if she did and used the power of her privilege to fight for those who don’t have their voices heard.

Sending you lots of strength today @BusyDoinNuffin

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She tries to relate to everyone and ends up relating to no one. There’s nothing authentic about her, she refuses recognise her privilege as a straight thin white woman with money and a flexible ‘job’. I’d have more respect for her if she did and used the power of her privilege to fight for those who don’t have their voices heard.

Sending you lots of strength today @BusyDoinNuffin
You’re absolutely right. It’s sad though because one day a if real, challenging situation found its way to her she wouldn’t be able to cope. She chases it for content but wouldn’t want it to actually come to her door.

Thank you that is very kind 😍 I’m a tough old bird. When tough things happen you have choices and I tend to go down the pragmatic/dark humour then pick myself up route! Maybe that’s where I’ve gone wrong, missed out on content opps. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine summing up father's day by making it about yourself and showing the world you're incapable of doing things for yourself or your children.

Tommy bringing her juice up to her while she lazes about in her bed
Tommy rushing home from the office to put their kids to bed because she can't do it
Tommy arranging for his parents to babysit Ash if has to go away because she can't cope with 2 kids in her own for any length of time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hands on should be the standard but we know it isn’t?! Since when Ashley? Maybe back in the 1600’s but nowadays that is very much the norm. She’d know this if she actually had any friends…..

Reactions: 14
The whole story about the guy coming onto her is really weird. Particularly when I assume she’s talking about Matt Richardson who she cheated on. So the whole having to move to Bristol etc is completely of her own doing.

ETA got the wrong Matt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hands on should be the standard but we know it isn’t?! Since when Ashley? Maybe back in the 1600’s but nowadays that is very much the norm. She’d know this if she actually had any friends…..
THIS. 100 percent. She’s archaic in her ideology. And no peers to compare to.

TW- SA

She allegedly cheated on Matt Richardson. But has denied it.
3746E90D-376D-4AB7-832D-7300AA12C0D2.png

This is proof she doesn’t take SA seriously. She’s more worried about her Loubs than reporting it. Sick woman

02A8F04A-242F-4341-A096-151A1516CE92.png

• Wow
The most frustrating thing about Ash for me is that I DONT DISAGREE with a lot of the stuff she says. but the thing is, I know she doesn't mean any of it and doesn't care about any of it, she doesn't stand for women because she hates women and she's just saying things because she's a fricking sociopath who wants to be seen as this morally superior feminist (she is not one) just because it fits her own agenda of wanting to lounge around in bed all day on Father's Day getting waited on hand and foot by a subservient guy and it suits her agenda of not ever looking after her own children on her own because she hates them. Or is indifferent to them, whatever it is that sociopaths feel.

I actually don't think it's the "norm" for guys to be super hands on dads so I do agree with her. It's becoming more normal, sure but there is still so much work to be done there. Or maybe it is becoming the norm for guys to be hands on dads, but what people class as a 'hands on dad' isn't anywhere close to encompassing all of the things it takes to raise children, run a household etc. Perhaps in some social groups the fathers are all stepping up beyond belief but from where I am standing I'm definitely not of the opinion that it is equal. My husband is probably someone who would be classed as a super hands on dad but even in our situation there are just so many things he doesn't see or have to ever worry about. We're working on it but I don't see it ever being entirely equal if I'm honest, and it's not cause he's a bad guy it's just because there are things that are so ingrained in us that are so hard to undo.

I think things DO need to be challenged. It's just Ash is the ENTIRELY wrong person to do it and for people who do come across her and hear her "views" she probably makes their opinions of the whole thing worse because she is so disingenuous and foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
TW- SA

She allegedly cheated on Matt Richardson. But has denied it.
View attachment 2997324

This is proof she doesn’t take SA seriously. She’s more worried about her Loubs than reporting it. Sick woman

View attachment 2997323
Did this really happen? Or another lie?
---
The most frustrating thing about Ash for me is that I DONT DISAGREE with a lot of the stuff she says. but the thing is, I know she doesn't mean any of it and doesn't care about any of it, she doesn't stand for women because she hates women and she's just saying things because she's a fricking sociopath who wants to be seen as this morally superior feminist (she is not one) just because it fits her own agenda of wanting to lounge around in bed all day on Father's Day getting waited on hand and foot by a subservient guy and it suits her agenda of not ever looking after her own children on her own because she hates them. Or is indifferent to them, whatever it is that sociopaths feel.

I actually don't think it's the "norm" for guys to be super hands on dads so I do agree with her. It's becoming more normal, sure but there is still so much work to be done there. Or maybe it is becoming the norm for guys to be hands on dads, but what makes up a 'hands on dad' isn't anywhere close to encompassing all of the things it takes to raise children, run a household etc. Perhaps in some social groups the fathers are all stepping up beyond belief but from where I am standing I'm definitely not of the opinion that it is equal. My husband is probably someone who would be classed as a super hands on dad but even if our situation there are just so many things he doesn't see or have to ever worry about. We're working on it but I don't see it ever being entirely equal if I'm honest, and it's not cause he's a bad guy it's just because there are things that are so ingrained in us that are so hard to undo.

I think things DO need to be challenged. It's just Ash is the ENTIRELY wrong person to do it and for people who do come across her and hear her "views" she probably makes their opinions of the whole thing worse because she is so disingenuous and foul.
I totally agree (I thought it was just me). My partner is an amazing father, but the workload is not equal. Laundry, cooking and cleaning still mostly falls on me (not expectation from him, he just works longer hours). So whilst he does 100% more than my father did, there is still work to do. And we're working on it, but sadly a long way from any responsibilities being equal

Reactions: 20