Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nor put on jewellery to watch films downstairs or worn the same top to go out you wore the previous day while sick, I suspect.

She claims L-R Sick Sat morn, Sick Sat arvo but taking care of Ada, at the park Sunday.
Pants. On. Fire.
View attachment 2998690
I think she is actually so grotty she wore the same clothes on Sunday after being ‘sick’ Saturday. Ada’s wearing the rose outfit on Saturday, then pastel co ord on Sunday. We know Ash’s hygiene isn’t the best 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
IMG_2863.png

So in the first story she says she went back to work when AD was 6 months old, this one (minutes later) she says she didn’t take maternity?! Make it make sense!!

Also, she wasn’t a lockdown mum. My eldest is a couple months younger than Alf and we went to loads of baby groups, she said at the time that she went to a couple and didn’t like it because she wasn’t one of THOSE mums, whatever that means.

Reactions: 32
She knows how to google swimming classes but how do you find out about anything else? Why is google limited to swimming classes, it’s just so confusing and unfair for amateur mums 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was nothing on for Alf as he was a lockdown baby, in the same breath, he went to water babies. She couldn’t lie straight in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2999119
So in the first story she says she went back to work when AD was 6 months old, this one (minutes later) she says she didn’t take maternity?! Make it make sense!!

Also, she wasn’t a lockdown mum. My eldest is a couple months younger than Alf and we went to loads of baby groups, she said at the time that she went to a couple and didn’t like it because she wasn’t one of THOSE mums, whatever that means.
Based on Ashley’s timeline apparently this is the third day in a row she’s wearing this vest.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For receipts.
She’s left Ada asleep in the pram on the front door step… in London. Less than a mile from Wandsworth Prison. IS SHE OK?????

The world opened again by March you pillock. Doesn’t want to treasure time with Alf 🙄

Use Google. Thicko.

08652857-B47B-4F48-89C2-1B1FCE7E3AC1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is she illiterate? Blind? Mentally impaired? Because these are the only excuses she’d have for NOT KNOWING HOW TO SIGN UP TO BABY AND TODDLER CLASSES.

And it’s Wandsworth for crying out loud. You can’t MOVE for boujee kid’s activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she ask all her friends that live in London, that she moved specifically to be near, what they do with their kids? Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just gave myself whiplash switching from her stories to Tattle. I am child free by choice and even I could tell you how to find mum and toddler groups etc. I literally drive past about 3 signs for them in the 2 streets near my house.

I really want to message her and say what do you call the six months before you went back to work if you don’t call it your maternity leave? Yes it isn’t the same as paid mat leave if you work in a corporate role but it’s leave. Does she ‘not take holidays’ because she doesn’t get paid annual leave from fannying about in her knickers.

And I can’t even verbalise my thoughts about Ada asleep outside. Scandi vibes are all well and good but let’s prioritise safety vibes eh!

Reactions: 22
She really is getting unbearable! The video of Alf getting his face painted - absolutely melted my heart, I think it's the first time I've seen him genuinely happy 🥰

The whole being "friends" with Em Clarkson - I wonder how Em feels about her monetising and exploiting her kids?! She's been very vocal previously about why she doesn't show her daughters face ... so she must have some opinions on what Trash is doing!

We have two kids - for the past year or so, my husband and I have been juggling 9 to 5 which isn't actually 9-5 because we both work from home, and I was signed off work for a period of time with stress. It took that for me to realise that that wasn't what I wanted from life. I wanted to spend time with my kids, watch them grow up, spend summers together etc. So, I left my job. I'm now looking for a TA type job within a school to fit in to the school holidays etc. The pay drop is massive, but I just don't want to spend my life miserable for some £££. The biggest cost and reason for my wage was the nursery bills, now that is gone, I argubly don't need that much money thank goodness for my husband being the breadwinner but honestly, I've never been happier. Trash is such a martyr & has the ability to make ££££ AND spend time with her kids - but SHE DONES'T WANT TO. That's the bottom line of it, as the kids get older, it becomes more and more apparent that she only had them for content and brand deals, which breaks my heart!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Assume she means things for the nanny to do, to make sure her and Ada are in the house as little as possible.
I mean, so much for no childcare but she’s got a nanny.

Reactions: 16
How has she wangled a London Nanny to do a couple hours whenever she clicks her fingers? She said she ‘popped’ to see Em so she must be in the area. Ask her about classes. She’s ridiculous 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she saying Alf was a lockdown baby when he was born in 2021? The only proper lockdown was 2020, and even by the 2021 lockdown there were zoom classes. In April 2021 lots of in person classes were back up and running, and she probably wouldn't have wanted to take him before then anyway as he'd have been so young.
Why is she still banging the 'Alf was a lockdown baby' drum? No he wasn't.

Reactions: 17
So Alf got stuffed in the double pushchair, which she can’t get in the house.

IMG_8101.jpeg

Let him walk! Or scoot. Balance bike.
Ada in a single or a carrier.

Pop to the library on the way home and look at the baby groups they will have advertised in there.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How has she wangled a London Nanny to do a couple hours whenever she clicks her fingers? She said she ‘popped’ to see Em so she must be in the area. Ask her about classes. She’s ridiculous 🙄
I suspect it’ll be an agency nanny as I used to get loads of as hoc bookings in that area. You have to work at very short notice a lot of the time but the pay is good. If you like the nanny you book you just extend the booking. You have to be super experienced and qualified for the agency to take you on so it’s bloody patronising of her to think the nanny won’t have a whole catalogue of activities and classes ready to go at the drop of a hat. I could tell you at least three baby and toddler classes that are happening in that area right now today!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is she saying Alf was a lockdown baby when he was born in 2021? The only proper lockdown was 2020, and even by the 2021 lockdown there were zoom classes. In April 2021 lots of in person classes were back up and running, and she probably wouldn't have wanted to take him before then anyway as he'd have been so young.
He was conceived in lockdown - because Ashley had fuk all else to do for content! So in her warped head he’s a lockdown baby. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
the only lockdown baby is ash herself. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Alf got stuffed in the double pushchair, which she can’t get in the house.

View attachment 2999226

Let him walk! Or scoot. Balance bike.
Ada in a single or a carrier.

Pop to the library on the way home and look at the baby groups they will have advertised in there.
I thought Alf was at nursery! So he’s just sitting there on the doorstep whilst she films herself on stories!? 🤯 Surely he can’t be napping too at 10am at 3.5?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.