Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6288.png
She needs to stop accepting gifted shite. Between the bookshelves on the floor, the huge dolls house she had to push out of the way and now this. It’s entirely ridiculous, the room is so tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My own house is tiny but I have to say her place gives me anxiety 🤣
I mean in the normal world it’s not tiny, it’s a standard Victorian terrace. Nothing fancy in most of the country but north of 1M in the majority of zone 2 & 3. Ashley’s problem is she accepts every single gifted offer whether it’s relevant to her content or useful to her life. So it means her smaller house now (particularly for an influencer) is just crammed full in every single corner!

Reactions: 14
Absolutely. As I said, my place is tiny. There’s only two of us no kids ( have our own rooms 🤣) and have a very simple life. Feels spacious. I cannot believe what she has paid. We all know how property works but her set up seems nuts.
I mean in the normal world it’s not tiny, it’s a standard Victorian terrace. Nothing fancy in most of the country but north of 1M in the majority of zone 2 & 3. Ashley’s problem is she accepts every single gifted offer whether it’s relevant to her content or useful to her life. So it means her smaller house now (particularly for an influencer) is just crammed full in every single corner!

Reactions: 9
So Alf has been back to childcare today then. And if she was working this morning when was she at someone else’s house getting gifted trainers for Ada?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Either a flat out lie that he vomited then it she’s just broken his nursery’s sickness policy on a public platform, because he wouldn’t have been allowed back in for 48 hours.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It would serve her right if her stories were reported to her nursery. Totally disgusting how many times she posts about temperatures D & V and then ships him off to childcare 10 hours later to spread all the germs to other kids.

I would be FURIOUS if I was a parent at nursery who followed her. She’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 18
So, she’s admitted she wants to fence her kids into the playroom again. Shes honestly so lazy, I bet when she’s at home with them she just wants to sit on her arse on that sofa on her phone, filming the odd interaction for content and letting them play around her. We’ve all said it before but no wonder Alf can barely cope with stairs. Ad will be the same if she doesn’t allow her to try. If she’s just at home, why not let them explore the house. It’s not like she isn’t right there to keep an eye - she just literally can’t be arsed.

She’s 100% having breast surgery. Who thinks about having mental health issues when they stop breast feeding- if anything you’d think she’d be happy getting rid of those big boobs which have blighted her life.

I can hear it now: yes, I’m passionate about society not judging a woman for their looks/body but my mental health…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
i have a feeling ada is going to turn out to be that feisty toddler ash deserves. meanwhile, if Alf is back in nursery contra sickness policy I hope she gets it in the neck from teachers/parents alike

her just admitting she wants to lock them in the playroom is so insane. That room is so much smaller than the old playroom and somehow loads darker. her kids are only going to outgrow it way quicker! I don't understand why they bought this house it is nothing special, far away from any public transport and expensive?!

and having to hang laundry in the kitchen, as if shes a 25 yo in a shared house rather than a 37 yo professional mother of two. utilities must be in the kitchen as well. its just so SMALL all for the benefit of being in London. says she went to see em Clarkson (again, this is not work so why is alfie in childcare) but neither her nor em have posted the inevitable selfie had that occurred. she mentions feeling a bit depressed - i wonder if this huge selfish mistake is starting to dawn on her

Any non narcissistic parent would consider their children when buying a house…

Its just so sad how much she stunts those two. There’s stairs going down the kitchen that neither kids can tackle and here she isn’t prepared to teach them. Just lock them in a room 😔

203ED0FD-FC09-44B2-98F2-2206D87722AB.png

• Wow
Oh gosh she has put a sickly Alf back into nursery today so that she can *checks notes* jump around on her bed and wear lingerie. She’s so tragic. 🤦🏽‍♀️

BUT NOT FOR THE MALE GAZE REMEMBER!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The drying washing in the dining area because there’s nowhere else would be on my annoying list if I’d bought a £1.65m house.

The steps in the house show she hasn’t thought about the kids OR aging relatives.

Reactions: 16
Sending a child who has vomited less than 24 hours before sending him back to nursery is just so utterly selfish. She really is rather vile.

Reactions: 15