Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don't need to see that much of Ashley's private parts! It's just a rehash of previous reels, the stories about La Senza and Granny bras and the 'This is my ugly face. I'm so beautiful I have to put on a hair turban and give myself a double chin to indicate I don't look stunning 24/7'. How many times can she post the same content?!
Someone in the comments said it’s the same as one she did a few weeks back about where big boobed people can get nice bras from. Same location and underwear so she did a batch that day

Reactions: 12
Don’t know about her but I’d sure as hell be fretting about paying that first mortgage payment that’s coming. So far all she’s done is take a morning off for TM and make herself like a badly groomed poodle with an overpriced hairdryer

Living the Wandsworth dream ✨
badly groomed poodle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone in the comments said it’s the same as one she did a few weeks back about where big boobed people can get nice bras from. Same location and underwear so she did a batch that day
So she’s having to bring it back bcoz she didn’t get any freebees?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be letting Ad wander around with a bottle hanging out her mouth tbh

It’s amazing how the breastfed-and-will-not-take-a-bottle child is now seen with so many bottles.

At an age where she really could be using a cup.

Reactions: 25
It’s amazing how the breastfed-and-will-not-take-a-bottle child is now seen with so many bottles.

Exactly, now she’s going to have to wean her off the bottle. Or knowing Ash, she’ll still have it when she’s 4 - “they all do things at their own pace”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She really knows nothing doesn’t she?
Posting on her Instagram asking if they can have “too much” milk in a bottle?
Yes Ashley. It’s very easy to find out that the nhs recommends no bottles past one. Ada has one hanging out of her mouth literally 24/7 now!

Reactions: 15
Just checked her grid, I didn’t even spot that it was the same set! Feels like she’s claiming to have just got it now she’s stopped feeding but that was 5 weeks ago. Same story about La Senza too.
I was confusing with the story about going shopping for new bras so odd that she’s now asking for recommendations because she’s out of the loop on where to get undies 🤔🙄
I’m sure she did a mirror try on on stories too and the smashing up the scales rehash reel has about 5 sets of nice matching undies, she was definitely still feeding then.

Why all the pointless lies??! If she’s loved in one manky nursing bra it’s not for lack of options in her drawer!
As if I’m spending any part of my Saturday morning thinking about this stupid woman and her underwear though. I guess it all drives her views and that’s the answer.

Reactions: 11
so odd that she’s now asking for recommendations because she’s out of the loop on where to get undies 🤔🙄
She shared that little place in ✨London✨ where she said she gets all her underwear not long ago!

Be so easy for her to get there now too 🤭

Irrational but the way she says Bubby reeeaaaally gives me the ick.
As a geordie she really iritates me because nothing is worse than a Geordie tying to sound posh. It just never works.
---
She shared that little place in ✨London✨ where she said she gets all her underwear not long ago!

Be so easy for her to get there now too 🤭
And in her pyjamas! Easy access to get her tits measured.

Reactions: 10
Being a voice for women by encouraging them to show off their bodies 🤔You don't need to prat around in your pants to empower women.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long until she starts posting reels in her undies with some ramble about ‘not being too old’ and ‘just take the picture’, ‘you deserve to feel sexy, even at the decrepit age of 40, don’t let society tell you xyz’ exposing her own ageist views. (When the only reason we know her age is because she runs on and on about it.)

There can’t be many more excuses left for these kind of posts once she times out of ‘I’m so proud of my PP body and it’s ability to grow babies’ or ‘breast feeding recovery’ content.

Reactions: 10
There can’t be many more excuses left for these kind of posts once she times out of ‘I’m so proud of my PP body and it’s ability to grow babies’ or ‘breast feeding recovery’ content.
‘Ada’s 36 now and thought everyone would like to see that my bones have finally moved back. New underwear to celebrate’

• Haha
She actually looks pretty banging for a 37(?) year old mum of two young kids, but the fact that she knows she looks good but tries to pretend she doesn't is just so jarring. She'd be more relatable if she didn't try so hard.

p.s. she's still a tit mum

She actually looks pretty banging for a 37(?) year old mum of two young kids, but the fact that she knows she looks good but tries to pretend she doesn't is just so jarring. She'd be more relatable if she didn't try so hard.

p.s. she's still a tit mum
Someone’s called her out In a very non-troll way about how she always does a double chin when she wants to look unattractive and it being fatphobic. She hasn’t replied of course.

Reactions: 16