Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's wrong with Sainsbury's seeing as you were a wonderful ambassador for their underwear or the ones you got fitted for recently?

If course, can't just go and buy them quietly without creating content and talking about your boobs.

Reactions: 11
We moved house last year when my youngest was just over 2. We never put baby gates up, just taught him how to go up and down safely. I couldn't imagine penning him into one room,

Reactions: 11
A lot of men making comments-this content is clearly what they follow her for and she’s more than happy to oblige with regular underwear shots.

Reactions: 6
Other followers are calling out troll comments on her grid.

It just drives more engagement for her!

Reactions: 6
Surely she’s been in her lingerie era since she was an underwear model and constantly in the daily fail etc 🥴🤣
It’s the only era she’s committed to!

Flavoured water
Daily carrot
Alpro
All plants
Hello Fresh
Motherhood

All cast aside when she got bored.

More eras than Taylor Swift.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So what’s been so amazing about living in London so far then? The 45 minute black cab ride to do a wooden slot on an ailing daytime tv show?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s this Em Clarkson like are they really friends or Trashley “ friends ” ?

Reactions: 8
What’s this Em Clarkson like are they really friends or Trashley “ friends ” ?
Em Clarkson used to be managed by 84 world, the company Ashley is with. She travelled into London with Ada in the gifted sling to meet her for lunch once. And that’s all we saw or heard of her before this “friend” content today.

Reactions: 13
And Ash and TNB went to Em’s wedding.

It was their first child free weekend since their last child free weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Really don't need to see that much of Ashley's private parts! It's just a rehash of previous reels, the stories about La Senza and Granny bras and the 'This is my ugly face. I'm so beautiful I have to put on a hair turban and give myself a double chin to indicate I don't look stunning 24/7'. How many times can she post the same content?!

Reactions: 20
Don’t know about her but I’d sure as hell be fretting about paying that first mortgage payment that’s coming. So far all she’s done is take a morning off for TM and make herself like a badly groomed poodle with an overpriced hairdryer

Living the Wandsworth dream ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14