Ashley James #48 She wants her friends pyjama distance and to forget her kids existence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve shared the weather bit!

She’s so awkward, sitting straight, one hand on top of the other, looking to see which camera is on. God they must be hard up when she’s drafted in.
Those white boots are bloody horrendous too!

Added… I wonder will she send to Dyson and ask them to pay her for the plug?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending Ash whatsoever but I don’t think she said Alf was vomiting? She said he ‘was sick’ but I think she means unwell, not actually being sick.

She’ll still send him tomorrow.

He and Ada are probably burnt out from being shipped to the countryside for a week (are we in the war?!) and then home, into new childcare, parents duck off of the weekend, back in childcare.

They need a few days doing as little as possible, pottering around playing with their toys and adjusting to their life now.

Reactions: 16
I’m actually wondering if she’s broken an advertising rule by mentioning Dyson on air, when she is paid or whatever to promote them.

Reactions: 17
I’m actually wondering if she’s broken an advertising rule by mentioning Dyson on air, when she is paid or whatever to promote them.
I wondered this too. Although TM have lost significant viewers, it’s still a huge platform. She should’ve said ‘other brands are available’ 😂

Reactions: 6
Im going to have to change my profile pic it gives me irrational rage when I look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should have aborted mission TM if she knew Alf was sick before she left. Nick could’ve held the fort alone very easily.

Knowing Alf was sick she’s turned it into DITL because she knew she’d be with the kids and use it to her advantage. ThE JuGgLe. I’d respect her more if she cancelled TM and said this is the juggle of a working parent, having to cancel with sick kids. Not turn them into content for your benefit and have your mate pick them up when you KNEW about the sick before even leaving the house. So he’s probably infected Jas (and Coco) unnecessarily.

She’s sick in the head

Reactions: 20
Anyone else not able to understand a word Alf is saying in her stories?! My little one is only a couple of months older than him and we spend lots of time with similar age children. His speech is very delayed.
I listened to it over because she’s saying he’s “memorised” and is ”reciting” it. What she means is she can remember the story line and is telling his own abridged version, right?

My 3 week younger LO was doing this with The Gruffalo‘a Child almost word for word but with similar clarity, last September.
How long is she going to say “in their own time”?!

Reactions: 12
For Jas to pick up Alf from nursery she's either indebted to Ash in someway ( or has been made to feel like she is)

OR

she is Ash's ad hoc nanny.

If i had a child Coco's age I would not be willingly spending time with any other sick kid. lest mine get it.

she needs to stop exploiting her childrens lives. poor Alf is sick, and we all know he is. he can't even be ill for the phone to be away from his face. its so depressing honestly

Reactions: 13
What juggle?

Your boyfriend got up with the kids, got them dressed, helped with drop off.

Your mate helped with your sick children.

You went off the West London from your SW London home, had your hair and make up done, spoke about your Dyson fan then came home to somebody else in your house helping with your kids.

Reactions: 23
God they’ve really crammed their furniture in. Makes it look so cramped!
It's crazy how cramped it is...
This property was advertised on my facebook feed....just look at what you can get for £1.5 million in Dumfries and Scotland in the S of Scotland
all those beautiful huge rooms, plus separate cottage and all that ground including river access
know where I'd rather live!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's crazy how cramped it is...
This property was advertised on my facebook feed....just look at what you can get for £1.5 million in Dumfries and Scotland in the S of Scotland
all those beautiful huge rooms, plus separate cottage and all that ground including river access
know where I'd rather live!
But is it pyjama distance from a prison…?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen the TM weather clip. Surely it’s not warm enough to have kids out of their pyjamas and just in the sleep sack anyway???

Reactions: 7
Usually in the summer or at least when it gets warmer you’d just switch your kids to a lighter tog sleep sack, but I’m guessing none got gifted and she’s obviously not going out to buy them herself. Those ones she has them in are way too warm once the overnight temperature is more than about 10 degrees.

Reactions: 9
Is Alfie’s speech fine in that clip? I can’t really understand but I don’t know if it’s the audio

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.