Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, she couldn’t afford Clapham then.

I also know the area well, I lived around there for five years although it’s undergone a LOT of regeneration in the last few years. Still struggling to see what it’s got that Brentwood hasn’t though 😆

Reactions: 11
As someone who likes the fresh air but also being close to amenities and city life, Brentwood sounds absolutely amazing to me!!!

I also know the area well, I lived around there for five years although it’s undergone a LOT of regeneration in the last few years. Still struggling to see what it’s got that Brentwood hasn’t though 😆
I know nothing about the area but just as an outsider, this seems like a bizarre choice for a young family? Especially moving away from a support network that they are so happy with 🤔 All About Ashley indeed.

Reactions: 8

Friends in pyjama distance??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who likes the fresh air but also being close to amenities and city life, Brentwood sounds absolutely amazing to me!!!

I know nothing about the area but just as an outsider, this seems like a bizarre choice for a young family? Especially moving away from a support network that they are so happy with 🤔 All About Ashley indeed.
As London ‘family areas’ go it’s got access to very good schools, playgrounds, kids classes and clubs for sports activities and gym and music, (not that she’s likely to make use of these) it’s on the edge of ‘nappy valley’ so a lot of middle class types who got lucky buying their first property back in the day when Battersea was a bit tit and now reaping the rewards with their big houses around Wandsworth common and able to afford a nanny and private schooling. Lots of green spaces and child friendly cafes and restaurants. However, it’s not very ‘London’ in terms of nightlife or diversity and not especially well connected to central London in comparison to other areas so if the buzz of the big smoke is what she’s looking for I can’t believe they’ve swapped what they had for it.

It is however and has been for some years ‘yummy mummy central’ 🤮 and I’ve already called that this is a deliberate move to create London mum content. The location couldn’t be more perfect for it. Shame she’s a tit mum and about 6 years too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It's really not great for transport. Not on the tube which IMO I'd want to be if I moved back to London.
Wandsworth Town and Earlsfield go into Waterloo, Clapham Junction (a 20-25 min walk) is on the overground but you'd still have to change to get the tube.
Nice area though and definitely family friendly.

I hope the kids are OK with the change, clearly the move benefits no one except their shithouse of a mother

Reactions: 17
She knew she had this event. Why didn’t she keep some shoes and bras out like she did for TM?

In today’s lies exposure, she’s using tampons.

She’s been ‘fan girling’ over the lionesses. Like she was did over Luke Littler who’s just won his first premier league but she’s not mentioned since the hype of the world championship.

There isn’t a band wagon she won’t jump on.

Reactions: 19
Wow what a big garden for the children to play in …

tommy and alfie will be put up in the attic reno and ashley and ada will have their very own floor

Reactions: 9
Bit of a downgrade really surely? Don’t get me wrong it’s a lovely house! But looks smaller and that garden is tit for young kids!
Has a cellar though, is that where Tommy and Alf will live? Or is that going to be Alfs playroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.