Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone put a link to the new house in a spoiler? I can’t find it
Do a search on rightmove from battersea up to 1.7 4 to 6 bedroom semi detatched/detached last 14 days, came up on mine
---
The front of the house looks exactly like the one in Brentwood

Reactions: 4
What’s weird is that TNB wasn’t in the reel where she said goodbye to the house. He’s still no where to be seen and now her dads down to help with the house. Looks like they’ve downsized massively 😂 Has Dobby sought freedom from sock finding during the move?

Just spotted him & kids out in Frinton with what I assume are his parents 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Do a search on rightmove from battersea up to 1.7 4 to 6 bedroom semi detatched/detached last 14 days, came up on mine
---
The front of the house looks exactly like the one in Brentwood
Still can’t find it. How much did it go for?

Reactions: 2
Just spotted him & kids out in Frinton with what I assume are his parents 👀
If I spotted him and his children in public I could make a point of talking to them and sharing all the things I know about them. I’d love Tommy to realise the extent of what is out there about his children to complete strangers.
Or are they going to wait until a danger stranger with ill intentions gets to them first.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If I spotted him and his children in public I could make a point of talking to them and sharing all the things I know about them. I’d love Tommy to realise the extent of what is out there about his children to complete strangers.
Or are they going to wait until a danger stranger with ill intentions gets to them first.
Yeah I wish I had the courage to do this. Just smiled and said hello 😬 It’s worrying how much is out there. I instantly recognised them, know their names, age, childcare, medical history etc. So sad how they aren’t given confidentiality and privacy like we all get. Worrying from a safeguarding perspective too

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I do hope his parents take the opportunity to try and talk sense into him. It must be like an elephant in the room, their mother’s complete exploitation of them juxtaposed with her completely selfish meeting of her and only her needs.

Reactions: 13
Well well well. If it is that house I know the area very well. I used to live about 5 roads away 20 years ago before we moved out of London to give our children more space. There is a very good primary school a short walk away that has a pre school so that is where Alf will be going. Hopefully. There was a good library very close that did baby music classes (that Ash won’t go to). It’s crap for transport. It’s Wandsworth not Battersea. It’s a very nice house in a very family oriented area. Maybe she is wanting to mix with non show biz types now and make a fresh start. Otherwise she is going to hate it.
There is a Gail’s on Old York Road (15 mins away).

Reactions: 13
Well well well. If it is that house I know the area very well. I used to live about 5 roads away 20 years ago before we moved out of London to give our children more space. There is a very good primary school a short walk away that has a pre school so that is where Alf will be going. Hopefully. There was a good library very close that did baby music classes (that Ash won’t go to). It’s crap for transport. It’s Wandsworth not Battersea. It’s a very nice house in a very family oriented area. Maybe she is wanting to mix with non show biz types now and make a fresh start. Otherwise she is going to hate it.
There is a Gail’s on Old York Road (15 mins away).
Is there a Greg's?
---
I still can’t find it. 😡😡
Do a bigger search zone, and look for the kitchen

Reactions: 5
She'll save a load on Council Tax mind. Wandsworth is the cheapest Borough in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never would I ever choose a house without a downstairs loo. Especially if I had a newly-trained toddler, a baby, and ageing parents/in laws.

Reactions: 19
Tiny garden compared to what they had.
Hidden all the details I think so can share it; here’s the floorplan
IMG_9304.jpeg
IMG_9303.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see how many more envelope openings she can attend now that she’s in London!
---
Where was the soccer thing? I wonder how much closer she actually was 🤔

Reactions: 3
I wish I could afford a house like that up north (never mind London prices) maybe I should take up compulsive lying with my tits out?
---
I still can’t find it. 😡😡
Search terraced houses 3 mile radius of Battersea 1.5m- 1.7 in ascending price, its page 6, 7 down (excluding the promoted property)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.