Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how her massive boobs that are so hard to dress fit perfectly well and draw no attention in that dress 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's almost like wearing corset styles and v-necks that enhance the bust is a choice.

Reactions: 16
Funny how her massive boobs that are so hard to dress fit perfectly well and draw no attention in that dress 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's almost like wearing corset styles and v-necks that enhance the bust is a choice.
I hate to say it too, but I agree. That black dress with the collar actually fits her and looks great on her figure. I was always taught to have either legs or boobs out, not both, and it looks so much more sophisticated on her when she follows that!

Reactions: 12
How much was her house on for? I can’t remember
Think they reduced it to £1.4m in the end.

They could have got 1.4m for theirs and then had a reduced offer accepted. Baffling to know where the money is coming from though.

The new house looks quite cluttered - difficult to know if the sellers just had a lot of stuff or if the rooms are small.

Assuming they will fence off a reception room as a playroom and then have an adults-only lounge again. I can also see TNB sleeping on the same level as the kids and then Ashley having the top floor for her own bedroom, bathroom and dressing room.

Reactions: 11
The new house seems surrounded by private schools. Poor Alf 😔 No doubt Ada will shine and get all the opportunities that Ash can get for her.

Her old house was up for 1.2 wasn’t it? And they had to reduce it! No way her and TNB combined income exceeds £300k.

ETA old house was £1.4. That’s IF they got that for it.

Reactions: 9
The new house seems surrounded by private schools. Poor Alf 😔 No doubt Ada will shine and get all the opportunities that Ash can get for her.

Her old house was up for 1.2 wasn’t it? And they had to reduce it! No way her and TNB combined income exceeds £300k.

ETA old house was £1.4. That’s IF they got that for it.
Do all private schools run entrance exams? I'm sorry, but poor Alf won't make the cut if so

Reactions: 6
It's going to take the same time on the train to ITV as Brentwood (they were near Brentwood right?) 😂

According to Google maps anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
House is blurred out on street view. Wonder why?
Oh yeah. Bit bizarre given that the front of the house is showing on the Right Move listing anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can pay Google to get it blurred out on request. Wonder if that was Ash's choice or if the previous owners had it done? They could've been famous 🤔

Reactions: 7
What a shame such a beautiful family home is not going to be used as such. Simply a back drop for her social media content with the kids kept in their dedicated quarters. It makes me so sad that some of us work bloody hard,
Would love to own a home only a fraction of that size, yet still can’t afford it while princess divas like her who exploit her children for a living get all this and don’t even appreciate it. Why has her dad had to travel back down again? She is literally incapable of doing anything herself, it’s deeply unattractive!

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t make this tit up. Posing at a SHEIN event & posting a link to a dress that costs £910.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's going to take the same time on the train to ITV as Brentwood (they were near Brentwood right?) 😂

According to Google maps anyway
Troll! Battersea streets are paved with gold where all your worries in life and unwanted children magically melt away ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All that money and not even a downstairs toilet or an en-suite bathroom.
Unreal!!!

Maybe she’ll put Dobby in the Cellar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she find any boxes, why didn’t she write on the outside of each box a summary of what it contained and what room it was destined for?
What help is her dad providing while she is out of the house and nothing is labelled to say what it is or where it is going?

• Haha
Top floor with definitely be the suite for Lady Ashley. Tommy to tend to the children on level two.

It’s nice and light, but WHY would you downgrade and still not really be any closer to London in terms of travel time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.