Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£320 council tax a month … oh my god 🤮
£158,750 stamp duty on top of the sale price of it sold for asking.

It’s a nice house, it looks homely and cosy but the rooms aren’t that generous. I realise one road can command far more and be more desirable than a road just a few away but it does seems there are larger, roomier more updated properties for the same price close by. I’m surprised she didn’t go for something more ‘wow’ tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The only actual reason (and its not really a reason) I can possibly think as to why she has moved, would be that a lot of these PR events and TV shows like TM supply cars to and from venues for these influencers which would have to be within a certain mileage, I can only assume she was forking out her own money on getting to and from these places, where as now she will most likely get picked up and dropped off in a fancy car.... Still not worth the move, the house isn't that nice, tiny garden for 4 of them and all her "friends" she will want round...

She rushed finding a place because she was desperate, this won't feel like home either and I bet they will move again in another 3 years as they feel squashed and not enough space for the 4 of them.....

I don’t understand why Tommy isn’t unpacking with her. I thought it may be because he’s working and can’t take time off. Weird but understandable. But if he’s at Frinton???? 3 adults needed for 2 easy children (happy on iPads). Is she so controlling that she insists on doing it herself, so she can claim how brilliant she is?? Does he get no say in where everything goes?

Reactions: 14
Using tampons… that birth trauma and physical damage gone in a flash! I can’t use tampons as they don’t fit after birth but considering she refused a smear for a long time due to ‘trauma’ and with vaginismus, admitting using tampons is laughable. Didn’t she say she could no longer use them on her ads for Wuka pants?

I wonder if getting the kids home on Sunday was her idea and TNB always wanted them home ASAP. I wonder why she hasn’t gone with him to Frinton. Can’t be missing them that much. Attachment parent my ARSE 🙄 Why the duck has TNB taken on a 1.7m joint mortgage with someone like her? Even if NNB speaks to him it’s too late, the damage is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
QUOTE="frogy1991, post: 19481005, member: 296772"]
The only actual reason (and its not really a reason) I can possibly think as to why she has moved, would be that a lot of these PR events and TV shows like TM supply cars to and from venues for these influencers which would have to be within a certain mileage, I can only assume she was forking out her own money on getting to and from these places, where as now she will most likely get picked up and dropped off in a fancy car.... Still not worth the move, the house isn't that nice, tiny garden for 4 of them and all her "friends" she will want round...

She rushed finding a place because she was desperate, this won't feel like home either and I bet they will move again in another 3 years as they feel squashed and not enough space for the 4 of them.....
[/QUOTE]
It takes a LOT of mileage in private transfers to justify 150k in stamp duty and such an increase in the house price! 😂

Reactions: 8
In fairness though her packing must be brutal if she doesn’t know where anything is / hasn’t labelled boxes and she’s prob better off doing it herself
Neither of them can adult it seems 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But then why is he the one looking after the kids and missing out on sleep etc? Surely it’s easier to point to the movers at where the boxes go?!
Yeah, I mean I don’t know of course, but his mum could be looking after him too, perhaps his bed isn’t built, maybe he’s working and they haven’t got internet yet, perhaps he just had a headache and not shingles at all. I’ve no idea, could just explain why he’s not up to much in the house. If they’ve labeled the boxes properly the movers shouldn’t need them there really.

ETA: if she’s got Ada at home until September term starts I don’t think she’d let him use annual leave for the move.

Last edited:
In fairness though her packing must be brutal if she doesn’t know where anything is / hasn’t labelled boxes and she’s prob better off doing it herself
Neither of them can adult it seems 🥴🤣
It can’t be that brutal, they have unpackers! I think all Ashley had to pack/ unpack was a suitcase of clothes for herself for her child free week and one for the kids to go to Frinton.

Very Ashley for her to make TNB look after the kids when he has shingles because she’s so much looking for her bra and going on one night out which is entirely unrelated to her content and could easily have been missed.

• Heart
It’s interesting that he’s been spotted in Frinton with his kids and looks like she’s still in London “unpacking”.

Almost like an excuse to not see NNB - or not invited. TNB will bring them back on Sunday and she’ll have a weekend to herself.

Reactions: 11
They have unpackers! I think all Ashley had to pack was a suitcase of clothes for herself and for the kids to go to Frinton.

Very Ashley for her to make TNB look after the kids when he has shingles because she’s so much looking for her bra and going on one night out which is entirely unrelated to her content and could easily have been missed.
Oh I know but it’s all very well to have unpackers but they have to be told where to put everything. 6 days is excessive but I totally get why the kids being elsewhere while you try make sense of a smaller space

Reactions: 3
If I spotted him and his children in public I could make a point of talking to them and sharing all the things I know about them. I’d love Tommy to realise the extent of what is out there about his children to complete strangers.
Or are they going to wait until a danger stranger with ill intentions gets to them first.
Can you imagine:

Hi (his full name), hi (his mum’s full name), hi (both his kids full, legal names). Sad to leave (former house address)? Sad to leave (childminder’s name)? How is Ashley getting on unpacking in (new house address)? How’s the potty training going on? Recovered from the prolapse? Going back to (France house address) soon, (NNB name)? Did you sell all your gym equipment? Must be hard with the kids not seeing Coco or Rara now! Hope (Ashley’s parents’ names) had fun seeing the grandkids, they won’t see (Ashley’s sisters kids names) with their move from (old location to new location) as much! If you’re here, is the new house empty if Ashley is on This Morning then?!

• Heart
  • Wow
10 photos in that post on her grid. 9 of herself, 1 featuring a lioness. Yeah she totally went for the Lionesses 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Social media really is a playground for the narc’s isn’t it.

A veritable breeding ground!

There’s nothing a narc loves more than their own reflection…

( Single parent, working 2 ACTUAL jobs in mental health, moved successfully with child during lockdown, and what an adventure it was ❤)

• Heart
But then why is he the one looking after the kids and missing out on sleep etc? Surely it’s easier to point to the movers at where the boxes go?!
My guess is that the children were being difficult and TNB has had to go and try and pacify them- if they were settled surely he wouldn’t have had to go? And of course she couldn’t possibly miss an all important ‘work event’ where no one would miss her or probably not even know who she was.

Reactions: 12
My guess is that the children were being difficult and TNB has had to go and try and pacify them- if they were settled surely he wouldn’t have had to go? And of course she couldn’t possibly miss an all important ‘work event’ where no one would miss her or probably not even know who she was.
There is no way TNB doesn’t lay in bed at night and think ‘what the actual duck’ when it comes to her ‘job’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.