Ashley James #47 Thicker than icing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Tommy being there is damage limitation. On her own with Tommy living in their dysfunctional bubble ? Naaa. He’s gone there to support his parents looking after THEIR children for 6 days whilst Queen Baby ( actually a variation of King Baby, a term we use in psychology) gets to do as she pleases.
Don’t forget the only people in the narc’s world are enablers. People who are useful to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I definitely think TNB staying in Frinton was a last minute change. She initially said TNB would go to Frinton to pick the kids up, plus her dad was in Essex and went back up north only to get the train down down like a day later? Doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 11
My guess is that the children were being difficult and TNB has had to go and try and pacify them- if they were settled surely he wouldn’t have had to go? And of course she couldn’t possibly miss an all important ‘work event’ where no one would miss her or probably not even know who she was.
Or maybe he missed them and wanted to spend time with them. I reckon she was being a princess about how she wanted things arranged so he probably decided to leave her to it.
She didn't do TM today so really just binned them off for this "work event" and doesn't seem she's got that much unpacking done before she has to parent again...great use of time.

Lovely shitshow x

If TNB was really struggling with shingles why’s he driven all the way to Frinton from London early without needing to? I was bed bound for a week with shingles, I did not want to drive nor look after children 😂

Reactions: 8
I'm not defending either of them but this is damned if you do, damned if you don't.
If he'd taken time off for the house even with movers I think there would be criticism that she can't do anything alone, doesn't have a job yet expects him to take time out of his etc. If he was really poorly and she was getting him moving and lifting, same.
If he's taken time off to look after the kids, that's one thing. But he WFH. If he's just staying at his Mum's so he can do that without disruption or is poorly and needs a comfortable space fair play. NNB has the kids, TNB works/recovers from there and Ash sorts the house. It's not an unreasonable plan imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why can’t she find any boxes, why didn’t she write on the outside of each box a summary of what it contained and what room it was destined for?
What help is her dad providing while she is out of the house and nothing is labelled to say what it is or where it is going?
i think he’s following post it instructions on the walls to hang pictures

IMG_6887.jpeg

and/or assembling furniture
---
£320 council tax a month … oh my god 🤮
Plus £3000 childcare
Plus mortgage (I don’t even know how much that could be!)
Plus utilities
Plus gym membership as TNB had to sell his kit

It’s sickening.
---
£158,750 stamp duty on top of the sale price of it sold for asking.

It’s a nice house, it looks homely and cosy but the rooms aren’t that generous. I realise one road can command far more and be more desirable than a road just a few away but it does seems there are larger, roomier more updated properties for the same price close by. I’m surprised she didn’t go for something more ‘wow’ tbh.
We shared much nicer (IMO) and cheaper ones on here when we were speculating

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
i think he’s following post it instructions on the walls to hang pictures

View attachment 2967434

and/or assembling furniture
---

Plus £3000 childcare
Plus mortgage (I don’t even know how much that could be!)
Plus utilities
Plus gym membership as TNB had to sell his kit

It’s sickening.

We shared much nicer (IMO) and cheaper ones on here when we were speculating

---
I just did an estimate that they took out a 1.4 mil mortgage and even over 30 yeRs they will be anything from 9-10 k a month in repayments

and there is me almost vomiting af 320 a month in council tax

• Wow
Reactions: 15
---
I just did an estimate that they took out a 1.4 mil mortgage and even over 30 yeRs they will be anything from 9-10 k a month in repayments

I can’t imagine having that financial pressure. It’s so easy to lose it all, (in the name of Instagram) Give me my 2 up 2 down house, just breaking even life anyday.

• Heart
I’ve had shingles isn’t it contagious!!
If you haven’t had chicken pox you actually can catch chickenpox from someone with shingles. But you can’t catch shingles from shingles. And you can’t catch shingles from someone with chickenpox.

---

duck!

Imagine the life they could give those children. The opportunities, the experiences, the SUPPORT and expertise.

But no. Thousands and thousands on bricks.

If you haven’t had chicken pox you actually can catch chickenpox from someone with shingles. But you can’t catch shingles from shingles. And you can’t catch shingles from someone with chickenpox.
Have Alf and Ada had chicken pox? Seems a bit of a risk for him to be hanging around them if it could give it to them although I initially thought if he was ill being at his parents was probably for the best rather than a new house being surrounded by boxes and probably not even able to find a kettle or any cutlery

Reactions: 5
Can you catch it ✨ telepathically ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Have Alf and Ada had chicken pox? Seems a bit of a risk for him to be hanging around them if it could give it to them although I initially thought if he was ill being at his parents was probably for the best rather than a new house being surrounded by boxes and probably not even able to find a kettle or any cutlery
No, Alf had the vaccine (NNB took him!) but no mention of it for Ada

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.