Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy leave behind your gifted sock in the house if you need help

he looks like he is being held captive 🤣
---
I wish you were her HV

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t engage with support, she thinks everyone could be a troll!
I wish I was too … a report would be being made quicker than she accepts a gifted product. Class , housing etc means Nothing. I would die on this hill. If the mccann’s lived in social housing and had lower paid jobs, not doctors they woukd have been charged with child neglect for leaving those kids unattended whilst getting pissed.

sadly i think Ada’s time will come too - its already more difficult for ashley when she has shown some autonomy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’ve ever looked at pictures of her children and thought they look nicely put together. Alfie has always looked a mess we all know that, but I never think Ada looks well dressed or anything. And that’s despite being gifted clothes constantly. The amount she goes on about her own appearance you’d think she’d take more pride in her children.
Absolutely this! Remember the yellow and white shorts outfit she put Alf out in for TNB’s sister’s birthday! So that was her idea of having the child dressed up!
Just look at the children they are around (if even just briefly) Lucy Meck’s kids. Does Ashley never look at them and see how kids should be turned out? Especially for a party or occasion! Going to childcare you don’t mind as they’ll hopefully be playing in water/sand, painting and play doh and so don’t mind if the clothes get dirty or whatever. She just doesn’t care about anything except her self!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely this! Remember the yellow and white shorts outfit she put Alf out in for TNB’s sister’s birthday! So that was her idea of having the child dressed up!
Just look at the children they are around (if even just briefly) Lucy Meck’s kids. Does Ashley never look at them and see how kids should be turned out? Especially for a party or occasion! Going to childcare you don’t mind as they’ll hopefully be playing in water/sand, painting and play doh and so don’t mind if the clothes get dirty or whatever. She just doesn’t care about anything except her self!
That outfit was beyond hideous and nothing like anything he ever wears normally. Very,very strange.

Reactions: 11
Tommy leave behind your gifted sock in the house if you need help

he looks like he is being held captive 🤣
---

I wish I was too … a report would be being made quicker than she accepts a gifted product. Class , housing etc means Nothing. I would die on this hill. If the mccann’s lived in social housing and had lower paid jobs, not doctors they woukd have been charged with child neglect for leaving those kids unattended whilst getting pissed.

sadly i think Ada’s time will come too - its already more difficult for ashley when she has shown some autonomy
Absolutely agree. I still find it remarkable how much compassion and sympathy they are shown and I genuinely think it would be completely different if they were a different class. There is definitely some unconscious bias at play. Also, similarly, they get to say what they want and it is taken as gospel rather than drilling down to the ‘but why did you leave them, and why did you do it AGAIN even though you say Maddie had woken up the night before and asked where you had been’.

Anyway…I think it will become more apparent for others as the children get older. There is only so much longer she can stuff her pre schooler in a pram and baby’s high chair, with the help of others he will become more communicative and she won’t be able to cope (can you cope?) and the cracks will show. The upheaval of a move from everything he knows is bound to bring about issues and he will need his parents more than ever. I just hope for her children’s sake there is help at hand for them when it happens coz all Ash will do in response is shove him into someone else’s care then sit around filming herself stoking her face, ramming her pointy nails in her tear ducts, blaming men and the tories and thinking that makes her relatable. AFF linking the tissue she cries into, naturally.

Reactions: 15
Last lovely day x
Skin and me
Tommy the hostage after Ash was single for 6 years
Youneedavicky packed the house

IMG_6323.jpeg
IMG_6324.jpeg
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg
IMG_6329.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She’s on TM the day before moving. Bonkers.

I wonder if she’s told Alf they’re moving house yet….. 🥴

Reactions: 6
A book on consent
Ada home with a temp after vaccinations
Gifted flower cardi
Only use skin and me. And beauty pie. And Elemis. And Perricone MD
Election and tactical voting
London childcare will be £3000 per month
Alf’s best friend’s mum (Rara?) brought dinner

IMG_6178.jpeg
IMG_6206.jpeg
IMG_6207.png
IMG_6208.png
IMG_6209.png
IMG_6210.png
IMG_6211.png
IMG_6212.png
IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6214.jpeg
IMG_6216.jpeg
IMG_6254.png
IMG_6255.png
IMG_6256.png
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6259.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s on TM the day before moving. Bonkers.

I wonder if she’s told Alf they’re moving house yet….. 🥴
Let’s face it, she’s only doing that so she can use it for content…the juggle of being a working mum and moving blah blah. Even though she has a very privileged house move due to packers and all her moving admin was done during the day while her children in child care. I don’t know a single man that wouldn’t take time out for a house move, so she can’t use that nonsense either. It’s perfectly normal for grown ups of both genders to take annual leave to move house. I have no issue with her privilege, lucky her, but don’t pretend to be juggling it all and having a tough time of it like the rest of us plebs!

I missed the consent story. HOW can she not see the bleeping irony. The power imbalance between her and her children is bigger than any adult relationship has - yet there she is exploiting her poor, helpless children multiple times a day, every single day.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they’re shipping the kids to france for half term. Nana’s not been since for months. I wonder if NNB got sick of her, didn’t know how to play it, moved to france long term and that’s why they got Jas in. I’m wondering why she said she has 3 TM appearances before she can unpack if they’re moving over the weekend.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’re shipping the kids to france for half term. Nana’s not been since for months. I wonder if NNB got sick of her, didn’t know how to play it, moved to france long term and that’s why they got Jas in. I’m wondering why she said she has 3 TM appearances before she can unpack if they’re moving over the weekend.
I definitely think Jas was consigned in to babysit for Ashley when NNB decided she was done with parenting a grown adult, who isn’t even her child.

Reactions: 7
She had people come and pack up her house!! All she’s done is pack a weeks worth of clothes in a suitcase and redirect her post, what is she stressed about?!

Reactions: 17
Don’t be silly, she’ll be be far to busy seeing her London tribe for endless brunch dates and cocktails as soon as she sets foot in the capital, she’s not going to have time to unpack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least they’re both multicoloured today..

I did laugh when she said Rishi should be authentic. Pot kettle?

IMG_6353.jpeg

---
She’s on the air quotes already

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.