Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented on his hair yesterday but you’re right it is starting to look matted again, sigh 😫

He always looks like a street urchin compared to his sister.
I misread this as sea urchin and genuinely thought "hmm yeah I guess his hair is a bit spiky like a sea urchin" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s been done to death but it’s actually just so nuts that she squeezes that 3.5 year old into a pram every day to walk next door!! My 2.5 year old walks or scoots to nursery which is 3/4 of a mile and most preschoolers are turning up on bikes or scooters.

Reactions: 16
No This Morning this week then Ashley?? Damn sure you wouldn’t have missed a morning due to your move !

Reactions: 4
If you ask me both kids always look a state. Those pigtails give me rage. They both look like underprivileged kids whose clothes are washed out/ too small rather than kids who get gifted thousands of pounds worth of designer gear. No body told her how to look after clothes either. She’s a tit mum.

Reactions: 21
On the other hand I’m glad she seems to be addressing her privilege. I’m referring to when she said she came from a Tory family etc and went to boarding school (although she did caveat that with “it was a scholarship). Makes a change from her pretending she’s some rags to riches northern girl who’s just like the rest of us!

Reactions: 12
On the other hand I’m glad she seems to be addressing her privilege. I’m referring to when she said she came from a Tory family etc and went to boarding school (although she did caveat that with “it was a scholarship). Makes a change from her pretending she’s some rags to riches northern girl who’s just like the rest of us!
I hear you but I also think she’s only doing it because there are too many holes in her story. Esp being talked about here which we know she reads. I think she actually does see herself in a more serious role so she will have to be honest going forward esp if she had a Tory MP relative. We all called it here she defo behaves as a Tory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It just baffles me (Irish too), how so many rant on about the Tories and yet they consistently get voted back in?!

Reactions: 10
It just baffles me (Irish too), how so many rant on about the Tories and yet they consistently get voted back in?!
I think the demographic who vote Tory are the demographic who actually can be counted on the most to vote.

And tactical voting isn’t used properly I don’t think.

Same here in Ireland. It’s a joke. Nice to see Jeremy running as an independent , labour are practically Tory now as they are here in Ireland it’s the same. Power corrupts simple as. I really think that Trash thinks she can have a voice it’s disturbing 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’m this close to unleashing hell on skin&me via dm because they approve her ‘dozer’ stories

• Haha
I think the demographic who vote Tory are the demographic who actually can be counted on the most to vote.

And tactical voting isn’t used properly I don’t think.
Yes, It's changing but from the stats I've seen it's concluded young adults are more likely to support labour, but less likely to actually turn out and vote.

I think Tory supporters are also less likely to shout about it. I'm in deeply Tory country, tactical voting won't work here. It's an aging, wealthy population who don't vote based on education, childcare, school dinners, bank holidays, zero hours contracts, affordable housing etc. NHS, planning policies, IHT, pensions etc is their bag.
From what I gather, they're not happy but they'd sooner vote Tory (and maybe hope for coalition) than risk Labour.

Reactions: 9
Alfies socks look too small for him aswell. Looks like they are cutting into his legs. If i went to visit them as a professional id be so concerned. Her narrative is so negative about him and he look physically disheveled compared to a sibling which is always a huge worry because then choices are made and its not a family ethos type thing

Alfies socks look too small for him aswell. Looks like they are cutting into his legs. If i went to visit them as a professional id be so concerned. Her narrative is so negative about him and he look physically disheveled compared to a sibling which is always a huge worry because then choices are made and its not a family ethos type thing
I wish you were her HV

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t engage with support, she thinks everyone could be a troll!

Reactions: 7
The actual only way they can get Alfie to smile is by tickling him. So sad.
Scruffy hair before school .. socks too small.. in a push chair ! I don't understand

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How smug can you get? 🙈🙄

What are these expectations society puts on women?? I've never felt expectations from other people 🤔 Just same old bullshit rehashed to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.