Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha didn’t she meet him at like 31? 😂 she’s onto her second family home and has 2 kids with a heterosexual (well debatable) partner by her mid 30s, why does she always think she’s taken such an alternative path in life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He looks like his Mum is embarrassing him into a photo 🥴
Also “ your person ” 🥴
Also “ later in life ” 🥴
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her trajectory is so ‘standard’ it’s unreal 😂 she’s pushing the narrative if anything!
She even mentions the average age for women in 2015 (that’s NINE years ago, Ash) as being 35.1. This says in 2019, it was 37.3. She’s so average 😂. What societal pressure?! There’s so much going on in that head of hers. It really does feel like she’s been transported here from another generation.

Even when she talks about being a kid and making marriage pacts they had the age set at 30? 30 was ANCIENT when I was a teenager, let alone primary school. How old was she? We all thought we’d be married with babies by the time we were 20 because we were children who had no idea about age, not because of societal expectations 🥴.
IMG_5141.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She even mentions the average age for women in 2015 (that’s NINE years ago, Ash) as being 35.1. This says in 2019, it was 37.3. She’s so average 😂. What societal pressure?! There’s so much going on in that head of hers. It really does feel like she’s been transported here from another generation.

Even when she talks about being a kid and making marriage pacts they had the age set at 30? 30 was ANCIENT when I was a teenager, let alone primary school. How old was she? We all thought we’d be married with babies by the time we were 20 because we were children who had no idea about age, not because of societal expectations 🥴.
View attachment 2953173
This research doesn’t fit her narrative tho hence why she hasn’t used it! 😂

Reactions: 10
Ash banging on about how it’s fine to be single in your 30s and not to settle while she’s not at all single and hasn’t been for a few years, and settled with someone after 5 minutes of dating, is the equivalent of all these skinny white influencers saying you should love your body no matter what size you are. Big bleeping YAWN.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think I’ve ever looked at pictures of her children and thought they look nicely put together. Alfie has always looked a mess we all know that, but I never think Ada looks well dressed or anything. And that’s despite being gifted clothes constantly. The amount she goes on about her own appearance you’d think she’d take more pride in her children.

Reactions: 19
This reel of her a tommy is like those awful smug scenarioes when coupled up people say "oh it will happen when you least expect it" or "oh take something you love or a new class and you'll meet someone". Like ugggh f off so not helpful..

Reactions: 18
She is like the smug marrieds from SATC 🤣 although the more she goes on like the parody she is , Amanda from Motherland always comes to mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.