Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t even got that right. There’s no way her childcare bill is only £3k for 2 kids full time in Battersea. Firstly i thought she wasn’t using a private day nursery and alf and Ada were in different settings? Plus she definitely has earns over the 100k threshold so she isn’t entitled to the 30 free hours.
Clever accounting.

Pretty sure she declared £90k last year!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s got some nerve complaining about the cost of her childcare when she is CHOOSING to move to a higher cost of living area. She works from home and lives an easily commutable distance to London. She also absolutely does not need to put the kids in full time care either, but again she chooses to because she doesn’t want to spend time with them.

Reactions: 19
But then how are they buying a house that’s well over 1M? On only 90k plus about 60/70k from TNB?
Her earnings in over years has been higher. Think it was over £200k the year they purchased the house.

What's on paper and what she physically has would be very different. There are asessts listed for the "business", stuff in thr kids names etc.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure one thread I read had someone who worked out how that person had afforded their house and whether they had a mortgage on it or it was bought outright, would be interesting to know that for this house and the new one.

Also forgot to say she must be having some work done to the new place as her to do list featured finding three outfits for TM as she was scheduled to be on that many times before she will have unpacked. Say she is on once a week that means she already knows she can’t unpack her clothes for at least three weeks after moving it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t say this with malice to anyone on this thread whatsoever, but if Trash and the rest of the influencers, declared their gifts etc properly, the government would have a lot more money to spend…. Whichever government it was x

Reactions: 19
Alfie’s hair is back to looking like a birds nest again I see. Didn’t take long.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
State of Alf 💔 How please, do Ada’s hair clips resemble Rishi? Don’t drag kids into the politics tit. It’s bad enough she’s attempting to crack Parliament when she’s not prancing in her underwear

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It makes me feel physically sick that she could get free childcare hours. Surely a real "for the people" labour voter wouldn't be working the books 🤔

Meanwhile I'm trying my best to work part time to get enough money to pay for mortgage/nursery but also have precious time with my babies

I dislike this woman SO much

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she suffer from the same affliction Mrs Hinch does, in that she thinks she has 2 toddlers? Fucks sake Alf doesn’t even fit in that buggy, his wee legs have to twist to sit right. He needs to be WALKING to nursery, he’s a pre schooler!!
Also he looks a state. His clothes don’t fit him and he doesn’t get the sheepskin padded seat ofc cos he’s not precious girl child.

But it’s OK folks! London will sort everything out! 😂👏🏻🤪👏🏻🤪

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Please tell me how Ada looks all pretty with her hair done and Alf looks likehe lives on the street with his hair unbrushed (startingcto look matter at the back) in a winter coat, stuffed in a pushchair!
There is such a difference between the 2 of them! Its just glaringly obvious. Poor little Alf 😢
I commented on his hair yesterday but you’re right it is starting to look matted again, sigh 😫

He always looks like a street urchin compared to his sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.