Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she left the double pram at nursery for the 3.5 year old who will be picked up at 6pm and instead made the just turned 1 year old walk when she has a temperature and is being sent home ill from nursery! Make it make sense!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Ada “got almost half way back” walking home from the childminders. You know that treacherous journey across all manner of terrain… aka over the garden fence 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the irony in Ashley calling the Tory party "dangerous and useless" when she's.. well..
🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
hang on I thought the vaccines were yesterday? i guess she could have a feve todays later, or maybe they missed so many they had to have two appointments. she does seem prone to illness but then again her unhinged mother puts her in fulltime childcare where shes susceptible to god knows what, and feeds them both a diet full of processed food (literally who gives their one year old WOTSITS when they are ill)

ngl I annoyingly agreed with everything she said on her stories re general election... hate it when that happens 😂

Reactions: 6
That reply from a health visitor re opticians is wrong too.
My optician wants to see my daughter for her 4th birthday for a check up just because i an my son are both short sighted (her dad and my sons dad both have 20/20)
---
“I only use beauty pie, and skin & me, and Perricone MD, and Elemis” 😂 hardly a ringing endorsement for any one them is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I use Aldi and I wish I could say my skin is glowing but it looks bloody shite 😂 nice to be able to say ‘I only use this range of expensive products because I can afford them and skin and me that every zeleb and his dog promotes’

A bottle of Elemis face cream is more than my weekly shop 😅

At least I don’t dump oil on my hair though and leave it stinking of a lamb roast dinner for days on end.

Reactions: 18
If she’d like to see what Keir Starmer will do, she might like to learn to spell his name correctly first. She doesn’t have the first clue about politics, she’s just decided it’d be an interesting pivot for her “career” to wang on about it. Like that time she bashed a minister for not making any backbench speeches (they can’t). Idiot.

Reactions: 20
As usual, making nursery costs all about her 'extortionate' fees and the new funding not making much of a difference! Well I hate to break it to her, but for us plebs up north, it's actually a lifeline!

My second is starting full time nursery in September, and the 15 hours free has meant we can just about afford to put him in 5 days a week and me go back full time. This would be a real worry without this funding, and whilst it's still around £600 a month, it means I can continue to push myself in my career. (Yes our nursery is exceptionally cheap compared to many, not sure why as its great!)

Just casually dismissing this poor woman's worries!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
As usual, making nursery costs all about her 'extortionate' fees and the new funding not making much of a difference! Well I hate to break it to her, but for us plebs up north, it's actually a lifeline!

My second is starting full time nursery in September, and the 15 hours free has meant we can just about afford to put him in 5 days a week and me go back full time. This would be a real worry without this funding, and whilst it's still around £600 a month, it means I can continue to push myself in my career. (Yes our nursery is exceptionally cheap compared to many, not sure why as its great!)

It's a lifeline for us Southerns too! We'll save almost £500 if we can still have the 15 hours, we'll still be paying £1000 though. For part time too 😭

I won't be breaking even each month, but I also can't scale back my hours anymore than 4 days a week so alas the small amount of savings I have will get used to keep us afloat.

I fear for the families who can't dip into savings to do this. I know having savings is a luxury these days (all hard earned, no inheritance or anything)

Reactions: 9

Who can afford £3k a month childcare costs? You can Ashley. So get off your high horse and stop telling people who aren’t as fortunate as you what to think/feel.

Also she really wants to talk to loads of Labour MPs before the election. I think they’ll be a bit busy and if you want to be taken seriously as a political commentator you need to speak to all sides or you’re just a party mouthpiece.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who can afford £3k a month childcare costs? You can Ashley. So get off your high horse and stop telling people who aren’t as fortunate as you what to think/feel.

Also she really wants to talk to loads of Labour MPs before the election. I think they’ll be a bit busy and if you want to be taken seriously as a political commentator you need to speak to all sides or you’re just a party mouthpiece.
genuinely how do they afford it?!
Is This Morning a paid gig? Literally what other ‘work’ does she do?!
I can’t fathom how they live the lifestyle they do

Reactions: 15
TNB probably pays half (I doubt Ash would stump up more than 50% being the staunch feminist that she portrays herself to be).

Then she can make a couple of grand per ad I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

And all those bloody aff links.

I hate how easy influencers have it

Reactions: 10
They managed to buy a house over £1million without her selling her first flat so they definitely aren’t short a bob or two.
It’s all those ads she does, aff links and then getting stuff gifted instead of actually paying for it.

She’s way too labour obsessed these days, like she speaks for all women on breastfeeding, childcare issues, politics. Shes not for me at all. She doesn’t represent me or my values at all.

Reactions: 15
She hasn’t even got that right. There’s no way her childcare bill is only £3k for 2 kids full time in Battersea. Firstly i thought she wasn’t using a private day nursery and alf and Ada were in different settings? Plus she definitely has earns over the 100k threshold so she isn’t entitled to the 30 free hours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.