Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s something I stressed on the report, that there was no safeguarding and both parents would benefit from support to protect (then) Alf online.
She is such a narcissist she would rather take that and become the victim / use it for more content and self promotion, rather than think “hold up, maybe these people do have a point” or at least reflect a little. Most of us would be devastated and do everything in our power to better our parenting and protect our children. You can almost understand some naivety back then, but not anymore. As far as she is concerned those children are hers, not autonomous beings, and therefore she has the right to do what she wants with them. There is absolutely no way that nobody in their lives/families are not having similar conversations but I think they know they are fighting a losing battle by saying anything. We see how Tommy is publicly ‘punished’ when he dares to do something outside her control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless she has put those photos up of her naked children to bait us … and this is actually what she wants. Its gets her into the limelight …

As horrific as that is I genuWINEly wouldnt put anything past her. She has the morals of a sewer rat.

I dont think she is that thick, i think she manipulative af. Not that that makes it okay in the slightest.

Literally the poster face of NSPCC protect your children online campaign ffs 😂

Reactions: 16
Unless she has put those photos up of her naked children to bait us … and this is actually what she wants. Its gets her into the limelight …

As horrific as that is I genuWINEly wouldnt put anything past her. She has the morals of a sewer rat.

I dont think she is that thick, i think she manipulative af. Not that that makes it okay in the slightest.

Literally the poster face of NSPCC protect your children online campaign ffs 😂
Ironically others and myself have regularly said that little boy is the poster child for NSPCC. Just with his permanent miserable sullen face and neglected appearance, including hair that was so matted it was beyond saving and he was in pain with it. And now she’s flogging his bits for free to the deviants 🤢 she really is a scumbag and no mother. Not even in the slightest can she call herself a mother. Wacking your fat tits out 24/7 doesn’t make you a mother. I didn’t even see those photos but I feel repulsed by her this morning.

Just to add it’s funny isn’t it how he hasn’t had matted hair since. She hinted at sensory issues to excuse her neglect but his hair hasn’t been awful since 🤥 Nah, she did that to him on purpose.

She’s been gifted a book on women’s consent. Shame she can’t think of her kids consent when sharing their NAKED BODIES online

Ironically others and myself have regularly said that little boy is the poster child for NSPCC. Just with his permanent miserable sullen face and neglected appearance, including hair that was so matted it was beyond saving and he was in pain with it. And now she’s flogging his bits for free to the deviants 🤢 she really is a scumbag and no mother. Not even in the slightest can she call herself a mother. Wacking your fat tits out 24/7 doesn’t make you a mother. I didn’t even see those photos but I feel repulsed by her this morning.
I think she'll get overlooked by SS, because she's white and middle class (and not only that, they have a big family home with extra cash to splash on fancy holidays etc).

She is someone I really hope karma comes back to, as she truly is a vile person.

Reactions: 13
I think that’s exactly what she’s doing. She got a lot of work out of it last time. Anyone else would’ve kept it quiet, kept their head down, if she hadn’t said no one would have known. Ashley cashed in and used it to make herself relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
4/5 days before moving house with 2 kids, who has time for PT sessions and film Rwanda reels 🫠

Oh the packers arrive tomorrow. She doesn’t even have to pack anything!!!!

Reactions: 8
IMG_4257.jpeg

Always the victim. Who made her believe this? Nobody but nobody believes child birth will be guaranteed smooth and definitely not ‘society’. It’s depicted as a panic rush and screaming pain generally. When will she take some accountability for her own naivety and arrogance?
She thought she’d recover in 6 weeks, she though she was stronger than the other girls because she ran marathons, she thought a £40 gifted course would set her apart from millions of women around the world. She didn’t bother to ‘do her research’ - that’s on her!

MY home. Not OUR home.
She’s such a strange being. Her head must be an odd place to be where she is the main character, everyone else is a supporting role and her audience is expected to ignore the plot holes.
Like when she claimed Alf counted to 100, his fave number was 89 or whatever and was advanced with his words etc as though we don’t see him and how his development is.
Or claimed he’s a handful but also he loves his pram, doesn’t like to walk and run, is very cautious (unlike Jasper so she has a point of comparison).
Just yesterday - She doesn’t use filters but will repost when others have and doesn’t mind an inbuilt phone filter.
Why lie, why even comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Catching up with story uploads

Cupcakes
Donating to charity shops
Selling the gym equipment
Boobie monster
‘Angry’ Ada
Rwanda
Aff links
Last lovely Monday x
Sold the play tent
Naked Alf (cropped)
Dentist (no one told her)
Vaccinations
#nofilter

IMG_6012.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6014.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg
IMG_6016.jpeg
IMG_6017.jpeg
IMG_6018.jpeg
IMG_6019.jpeg
IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6082.jpeg
IMG_6083.png
IMG_6084.jpeg
IMG_6086.png
IMG_6088.png
IMG_6089.png
IMG_6091.png
IMG_6092.png
IMG_6093.png
IMG_6094.png
IMG_6095.jpeg
IMG_6085.png
IMG_6087.png
IMG_6163.png
IMG_6164.png
IMG_6165.png
IMG_6166.png
IMG_6167.png
IMG_6168.jpeg
IMG_6169.png
IMG_6170.png
IMG_6171.png
IMG_6172.png

Reactions: 2
Nobody told her giving birth was hard 🙄

She definitely thought she was special and that she was entitled to an easy birth. Hypno birthing is great, but of course it’s not a magic solution. It’s a tool. Did she not have any discussions with her midwife or attend any regular birthing classes?

I don’t know what she wants. Either no one told her things are difficult and it’s bad. Or everyone tells her things are difficult and that’s bad too. Pick a lane.

Reactions: 22
I follow a london based MUA and she is always sharing videos on insta of her kids naked in the bath. She has a few thousand followers. It's shocking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
she's just an entitled bleep. sorry for the swear but that sums her up. Always the victim, always needing the world to bend to her rather than accepting that life is hard and doesnt owe you tit. I honestly wonder if they are splitting up? my house was such a telling slip.

I'm still shaking with rage about the naked picture of Alf. what I would give to see her sliver of a career crash and burn if she ever gets done for it. I reckon she's fallen out with NNB you know - we haven't seen her at all recently.

Runs along the river? I would love to know the last time she ran any distance but i guess this does confirm they are back in south west London.

Those nude photos of the kids were truly vile of her to post. She knows fine well there are freaks out there but thinks a badly placed emoji will save things?! With tech nowadays we all know they can be removed (not that she managed to cover them properly anyway!) It's one thing to have a cute/embarrassing photo of your kid in the bath that stays in your photo album that only sees the light of day when Granny visits but to post these online basically fully nude to thousands of followers! It's appalling and shows a complete lack of care for her kids, their privacy, safety and dignity!

I can't even hate watch her content anymore! She is just despicable - and massively failing those two children.

I will watch the London move all to tit around here & be here for her downfall, but I just cannot fathom how she thinks its ok to exploit her children the way she is. And as for the dentist optician - its common bleeping sense. We drove 2hrs to my parents to get my kids teeth checked as the NHS (and private) waiting lists where we are are over 2 years! I hope she gets cancelled, I hope Giles or Cat or Ben call her out on posting her kids naked. NSPCC ambassador she is not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.