Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He literally has bleeping pegs for teeth.

My heart breaks for this kid. She never ever ever thought to get his crumbling teeth checked. And as for the guilt comment, she’s a bleeping sociopath.

Derranged. Neglectful woman. We don’t feel guilt because dads don’t (spoiler; they do. Tommys just a twit). We feel guilt because we CARE.

I hope this all falls through at the last minute.

Cheers for the shoutout Ash. Directing more people here 🙂 You’re an utterly bleeping deplorable mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s definitely just used that frowning selfie post about being sad about seeing vaccines as a way to make it seem like she brought them but there’s no way she did. If she was there it would be a selfie of her with the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine that you have continually neglected your child, documented it while completely exploiting them THEN having the bare faced cheek to take issue with trolls. Then almost laughing and baiting them.

These trolls care more about your child than you do Ashley. As for asking if she has missed a thing?! WTAF? It’s just so random - the things she might need to remember will be totally different to someone else. There is no blueprint. She is actually living in another universe.
---
She’s definitely just used that frowning selfie post about being sad about seeing vaccines as a way to make it seem like she brought them but there’s no way she did. If she was there it would be a selfie of her with the kids.
She didn’t take them. Someone else did, sent her pictures of them in the waiting room and then she flipped her camera to take a ‘sad’ picture of herself. We all know Ashley doesn’t feel sadness or compassion for her children so why pretend.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t caught up but I need to say

EVEN I TAKE MY CHILDREN TO THE DENTIST AND I HAVE ACTUAL PTSD AND HAVE PANIC ATTACKS IN MEDICAL SETTINGS

She’s a bleeping horror. So is Tommy.

I hope they’re ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the pal is moving with them 👀 the throuple continues.

definetly got packers coming, she still has photos on the wall and 💩 everywhere

and she is proud of doi g what exactly? Phoning people? The life admin we all do during breaks and lunch breaks

poor alfie … the picture is still up

Reactions: 15
She said she gets her teeth checked but doesn't have a regular dentist. So how does that work, Ash?
Also, I've always had to pay for my children at a private dentist. Where is this dentist that checks them for free under age 6?! I want to go there :)

Reactions: 8
She said she gets her teeth checked but doesn't have a regular dentist. So how does that work, Ash?
Also, I've always had to pay for my children at a private dentist. Where is this dentist that checks them for free under age 6?! I want to go there :)
Same! £50 per visit which I do not mind paying at all!
I can’t imagine Trash ever having this sentiment 😂

Reactions: 7
She goes to London doesn’t she? She posted about her composite bonding recently.

So she means she doesn’t have a local dentist, she goes to some posh place in London for hygienist and whatever she gets done.

The private dentist in our village happily registered my children as NHS, even when I said that I wouldn’t be able to be seen myself - usually they see children NHS if the parent is paying for their own private appointments.
They see my children every 3 months totally NHS.
(3 monthly as eldest is on orthodontist waiting list for braces, and youngest has soft enamel due to coeliac so both get the coating thingy painted on every time)

Ashley will need to do a gentle build up for Alf, he will likely struggle in that situation and need lots of emotional support.
---
I bet TNB can get private dental as a benefit at work actually - that could cover the children too.

Reactions: 12
I thought she had s book. Cant believe the science of non attachment parenting didnt tell her she needs to take her children with actual teeth to a bleeping dentist

Reactions: 16
I couldn’t join as a NHS member and so pay £90 a trip but they put my 7,4,1 year old on as NHS without me asking x

Reactions: 5
I can’t get my little one in anywhere NHS but I go private (not by choice) and he’s free until 6. Only one child per paying adult though. My little one has his first check up soon at 18 months. I can’t believe it hasn’t occurred to her to take him. Maybe as she knows his teeth are odd she’s buried her head

Reactions: 10
Is there not a child smile practitioner in England? Both my kids went to the dentist from babies, it got them used to the environment, noises etc. My 2 year old has been about 4 times but we are based in Scotland

Reactions: 3
I reported it so can’t see the pic of Alf in the ball pit, is it still there?

Reactions: 8
I’m in Ireland and how social work happens here is prob a bit different ? Not sure but here at the very least she could be made do parenting class/ course , safeguarding awareness type thing. It’s a pity they didn’t think she needed intervention before. She cries troll that they want them to “ take her kids ” when it’s in fact necessary intervention / help she needs. Those pics are a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
at the very least she could be made do parenting class/ course , safeguarding awareness type thing
That’s something I stressed on the report, that there was no safeguarding and both parents would benefit from support to protect (then) Alf online.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.