Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mines same age as Alf and we’ve just had the letter through for pre school jabs. She isn’t late (for once) Ada’s can be between 12-14 months. Depends on the GP. Mines pretty late sending the letters to book.

Reactions: 4
She goes to the hygienist (which, unless I’ve missed being a standalone service, is in a dentist) but FORGOT Alf should see a dentist. Hmm. Couldn’t be bothered more like. Good luck getting an NHS dentist in south east London Ash!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Has she never been to a book shop, there are hundreds of parenting manuals! Or the NHS website is full of resources, you just need to read them.
or remember that as an adult you need the dentist and so will a child.

Reactions: 15
I know it's sometimes easy to forget to book the dentist, but surely you knew kids teeth needed the dentist!? How thick is she

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Actually at private practises children under 6 don’t pay for dental treatment and it’s a nominal fee after that up to age 12. I’ve taken so many kids I’ve nannied to the dentist and of course they’re not NHS ones, most had a waiting area bigger than my entire flat 😂

So she’ll have no excuse whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Actually at private practises children under 6 don’t pay for dental treatment and it’s a nominal fee after that up to age 12. I’ve taken so many kids I’ve nannied to the dentist and of course they’re not NHS ones, most had a waiting area bigger than my entire flat 😂

So she’ll have no excuse whatsoever.
I'm sorry, but someone with the means like Ashley should just pay if there's no NHS one available. There's no dentist near us that accepts NHS patients, so we just pay. Is it expensive? Yes, but it's important. Especially for kids. And especially if you can stretch to afford it. Ashley, no one owes you anything. Pay for your children's teeth

Edit. It must be really awful for people who can't stretch to pay, in no way do I aim this at you. It's bleeping rough out here with these expenses

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I don’t think you can throw money at the receptionist if they really don’t charge for kids 😅 what I mean is, Trash should find a good dental practice, pay for herself and TNB obviously and then make sure the kids get seen at the same place. A lot of them don’t charge for children as long as their parents are signed up and paying for the treatment. They claim it back from the NHS. But she really should consider signing up to BUPA. If I had the means to, I would.

Reactions: 12
That’s her next rant then, how there’s not enough NHS dentists and the government have failed us.

Reactions: 11
Huh? She's not thought of taking alf to the dentist? What? And what again?
---
Am I very lucky with my dentist? They did regular stuff for years, some ad hoc work (paid private rates), nhs when pregnant due to pregnancy teeth stuff then told me to bring toddler in when I did my regular stuff and then started to look at theirs?

Reactions: 10
The fact she said ‘I don’t feel guilt cause Tommy also forgot’

That doesn’t absolve you Ashley! You BOTH should feel guilty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s face it has TNB ever taken the lead on ANYTHING with regards to those kids… he’s an absolute dishrag.

How could they have both looked at Alf’s teeth and never concluded they should be checked?!
Christ, we were all speculating about them!?
Did she even say they had at one point or did we just assume they must’ve. Maybe I’m thinking of his hips.

“There’s no manual” - what’s that book she’s always on about and her 💫instinct💫 - should one need a manual to tell you to provide basic care for a child? Did she need a book to say brush his hair and cut his nails? It’s so odd to me.

Reactions: 16
She’s too dense to think of these sort of practicalities. Too shallow and vain. Both her and TNB have had cosmetic dentistry remember we saw his gap 🤣 prob thought they can wait til adult hood or something. 🤣 and asking why isn’t there a manual. What did she think we all did before the internet. She’s seriously thick like.

Christ if my kid had teeth like Alfie I think I’d be thinking about the dentist every time I looked at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she honestly looked at his teeth this whole time and not once thought FML I wonder what the dentist would say about these little pegs?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could *almost* let her off if they weren't able to afford the dentist and neither TNB or her went to the dentist. But the fact that she goes regularly and has never thought about taking her kids is shockingly bad.

Reactions: 16
How can you not know your preschooler needs to see a dentist? Ashley goes to a dentist, TNBs has had his teeth bleached to within an inch of their life and they both don’t think kids need to have their teeth checked?

Reactions: 18
NO ONE TOLD HER 😂😂
Honestly, someone needs to tell her ignorance is not an excuse.
Didn’t she boast about her education? She didn’t think that as soon as her children cut their teeth then they’d need to see a dentist, no? Christ, knowing her, she probably hasn’t been making them brush their teeth because “she didn’t know”. There’s no manual for this stuff!!!

FFS

What annoys me the most is she seems to almost revel in this stupid sort of parenting whereby she claims she had no idea, and then when people DO tell her stuff she does a video whinging about unsolicited advice and how she just goes by her mother instincts which come naturally to her remember 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.