Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Morning are doing a bit on if separate bedrooms are the secret to a happy marriage. Wonder if that’s her exciting bit after her reel last week
She’ll be kicking herself. I bet she’s told them no sessions this week due to moving
---
‘A really helpful handover for the house buyers’

The bees love our flowers and they even have zebra crossings as the house is on a main road. There’s no heating as I was gifted dyson heaters so enjoy the rotten windows this winter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So who is taking the kids for their vaccines? Obviously not aunty Ash even tho she’s just sat at home on her arse asking Instagram what she needs to do to move house. How about take down the pictures on the wall behind you as a start. Start packing you lazy witch. Has she ever taken either child for vaccines or always just palmed them off on someone else? She’s a horrible cold hearted mother. She doesn’t even deserve the title.

Reactions: 11
Was she just meant to share the flower show tickets with her close friends group?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry no can’t listen as sound of her voice gives me rage. but has this clown just done a reel in the UGANDAN colours and AF linked the outfit. Get in the bin you disgusting piece of DIRT 🥴🤢

Reactions: 14
So who is taking the kids for their vaccines? Obviously not aunty Ash even tho she’s just sat at home on her arse asking Instagram what she needs to do to move house. How about take down the pictures on the wall behind you as a start. Start packing you lazy witch. Has she ever taken either child for vaccines or always just palmed them off on someone else? She’s a horrible cold hearted mother. She doesn’t even deserve the title.
Today is Rara’s day. If she’s taking both of them whilst she sits at home she’s beyond a tit mum

Reactions: 11
Today is Rara’s day. If she’s taking both of them whilst she sits at home she’s beyond a tit mum
God I’d feel beyond awful doing this. I don’t think I’d even want grandparents to do it unless there really was no way I could get there. Kids just want their parents at times like this. Or in her case, maybe they don’t and I don’t blame them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s ever taken her kids for their jabs. Not on her own anyway. NNB always took Alf. It’s just weird and shows how seriously detached she is. Where the hell has Nana gone?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s ever taken her kids for their jabs. Not on her own anyway. NNB always took Alf. It’s just weird and shows how seriously detached she is. Where the hell has Nana gone?
Ashley hasn’t needed NNB now that she has jas?
I can’t see how this move can be positive at all unless they are moving jas in!!

Reactions: 7
Where was this? 🤣 Nothing on her stories.
It was on her stories. Random photo of the moon above a roof and said something about hello friends, I’ve got tickets for the RHS flower show for Thursday but can’t go because of the move.
It didn’t say anything like message me and I’ll send them over so it was just a bit odd and has now been deleted as I guess regular followers messaged and asked if they could have them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s 3 years and 4 months for pre school jabs, assuming that’s the jabs she means for Alf anyway
Also Alf turned 3 in January and Ada one in march…why has she left it until almost June to have their jabs done?!

Reactions: 4
Also Alf turned 3 in January and Ada one in march…why has she left it until almost June to have their jabs done?!
Nobody told her… until she tried to de/reregister with the doctors.

Unrelated but tell us again how massive your boob are Ashley? 🙄

Reactions: 1
She's maybe a little bit late on Alfs jabs (only about a month) and perhaps a bit more late on Adas jabs. Not sure how it is with her but perhaps if she'd been sent appointment times that weren't suitable she might have been waiting for new appointments to be sent through? Though I sort of expect that she's been asked by her new surgery if they're all up to date on vaccinations and that's prompted her to get them booked and done this week.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.