Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if it’s just her being thick/not finding a tit or if it’s actually deliberate, the sharing of her children’s bodies. I don’t want to go into it because it’s an abhorrent thought but there’s a lot to be gained financially on the DW from exploiting your children online. Instagram clearly don’t give a tit.

Also- clearly the new house doesn’t have a playroom so she’s gestating rid of a load of the kid’s stuff, and doubtless we’ll be subjected to a load of posts about how their toys take over ‘her’ new living space.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hi Ash, I know it’s an expensive book, but surely someone “woke” like you should know that “Gypsy” is a racial slur and terms and ideas like “gypset” are also offensive.
IMG_5081.png

Reactions: 1
Clearly she learned nothing from her brief foray into preaching about children's safety on the internet 😡

I hope Alf does a tit in that ball pit (not that m'lady would clean it up herself!)

Reactions: 13
i am SICK of her posting naked pictures of her children. Forget reporting to meta. She should be reported to the police. I'm totally bleeping serious, its an offence to take and distribute indecent images of children - doesn't matter if your a basement residing paedophile or their mother. It is a crime, it is child exploitation. I am disgusted by her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
You can see his genitals. Does she even realise this? What a horrible failure to protect him. Even if she intended for the emoji to cover everything, the easy way to not accidentally flash your child’s scrotum to the world is to not upload photos of them playing naked FFS

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The immigration thing. Other than the changing position which is a headache to watch, the factual stuff is fine but then she tries to bring her own ideas in. Is she implying lack of NHS staffing can be resolved by quicker processing of asylum seekers because surely no one thinks wait list are because of ‘the boat people’ so why mention it? She needs to look at where the vacancies are and who’s applying to come before making silly statements about her dreamworld politics.

Anyway, I think she’s baiting with the nude pics. She’s done something for TM about her kids and getting reported and she’s wanting more DMs or reports or whatever to back it up. “Just this week I’ve received hundreds of messages”…
That or this one is about sexualisation and boobs that she already successfully baited and she’s setting up another one about the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It absolutely disgusts me that she does not safeguard her small children, naked barely covered by an emoji 🤬🤬🤬 Picture reported. She disgusts me! Why dont people see through her??

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is she moving to a studio flat or something?! Why can’t they fit the kids tent? The more she goes on the more this move seems utterly ridiculous. Leaving a lovely family home just so she can go on a night out at pushing 40. Get a grip.

Reactions: 25
That photo of Alf is awful - this is the stuff that should be bought to the media’s attention & a debate created over it (in the hope legislation happens asap)
These poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 20
WHY has she done it? She’s thick granted but she’s not unaware of the fact that child nakedness doesn’t belong on a public platform. She did that stuff for NSPCC too. When you think of the pervs that follow her due to her breastfeeding content! That stupid emoji doesn’t even adequately cover poor Alf up, they can zoom in and see a child’s genitalia ffs. And SHE HERSELF has posted to say that emojis can be removed with the right software. If I was Tommy or NNB I’d be feeling bloody sick. That pic could be being used as wank fodder as we we speak. Sorry to be crass and it’s a disgusting thought but it’s true.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
WHY has she done it? She’s thick granted but she’s not unaware of the fact that child nakedness doesn’t belong on a public platform. She did that stuff for NSPCC too. When you think of the pervs that follow her due to her breastfeeding content! That stupid emoji doesn’t even adequately cover poor Alf up, they can zoom in and see a child’s genitalia ffs. And SHE HERSELF has posted to say that emojis can be removed with the right software. If I was Tommy or NNB I’d be feeling bloody sick. That pic could be being used as wank fodder as we we speak. Sorry to be crass and it’s a disgusting thought but it’s true.
It absolutely WILL be, there is no doubt about it. She sickens me more every day. Trading bleeping compromising photos of her naked child is next level sick. If NSPCC ever use her again, or girl guides, or any other charity for promotion I will write to every regulatory body there is to expose the kind of person she is.

As for the fawning over her immigrant post - how can people not see through this woman. She does not give a tit about anyone else bar herself, promoting herself and making a very easy buck by aff linking outfits. She knew exactly what she was doing - a very topical and highly emotive subject was bound to draw in lots of engagement then BAM, her real motivation behind it shows itself. Aff links for every single part of her tit outfit. The bleeping pouting in her sunglasses did it for me. There are people dying in the sea and she is using that reel to stroke her ego and bank account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I just can't believe she would post that, surely as someone who spends so much time on Instagram she is aware of how easy it would be for someone to remove that emoji? Poor Alf is going to have soo much to unpack and deal with when he's older because of her thoughtless actions. Is she actually stupid?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So I set off on my way here to ask why her outfits always look like she's had to rummage through the Lost & Found bin and cobble something together? this is absolutely not a look. But then I got to the story with Alf's bum out and I FEEL SICK. this woman is vile in many ways but to exploit her own child in such a way is completely unacceptable. I've reported the post straight away. Somebody needs to save those poor children. 😔

IMG_20240521_092634.jpg

Reactions: 8
She knew exactly what she was doing - a very topical and highly emotive subject was bound to draw in lots of engagement then BAM, her real motivation behind it shows itself. Aff links for every single part of her tit outfit. The bleeping pouting in her sunglasses did it for me. There are people dying in the sea and she is using that reel to stroke her ego and bank account.
Yes, she took the outfit and jewellery pictures at the same time as filming the reel, ready to aff link them. The “a lot of questions so I’ll link it, despite it being vascous” is bollocks.
Her entire existence is vascous.

Reactions: 10
I just can't believe she would post that, surely as someone who spends so much time on Instagram she is aware of how easy it would be for someone to remove that emoji? Poor Alf is going to have soo much to unpack and deal with when he's older because of her thoughtless actions. Is she actually stupid?!
Yes.
Yes she is.
---
i am SICK of her posting naked pictures of her children. Forget reporting to meta. She should be reported to the police. I'm totally bleeping serious, its an offence to take and distribute indecent images of children - doesn't matter if your a basement residing paedophile or their mother. It is a crime, it is child exploitation. I am disgusted by her.
Does anybody know the best way to start with reporting her to the police, please?

Reactions: 4
I reported the photo of Alf. Is it still there?
101 can be used to report for indecent images of children or a report can be made online. She’s gone too far this time. Poor Alf

Reactions: 8
This Morning are doing a bit on if separate bedrooms are the secret to a happy marriage. Wonder if that’s her exciting bit after her reel last week

Reactions: 9
I reported the photo and now its disappeared (assume just for me as I reported it), but I wanted to draw brands attention to it as I hate that some of my favourites work with her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.