Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on breadcrumbing her text book ADHD symptoms. Over stimulated, touched out…no doubt all gleaned from her online ADHD diagnosis.
She really has no idea and I’m sick of her undermining the reality of living with ADHD

Reactions: 21
Why does she insist on breadcrumbing her text book ADHD symptoms. Over stimulated, touched out…no doubt all gleaned from her online ADHD diagnosis.
She really has no idea and I’m sick of her undermining the reality of living with ADHD
Is touched out a new expression? I've never heard of it before until now (sorry if it's just my ignorance to ADHD)

Reactions: 7
Is touched out a new expression? I've never heard of it before until now (sorry if it's just my ignorance to ADHD)
I associate being touched out more with breastfeeding. I know I felt it when my eldest was going through a bad patch and wouldn’t stop feeding, it made my skin crawl just having her touch me 🙈 it didn’t last long though, but it is a weird feeling

Reactions: 12
It's also weird looking quality and sound not quite in sync?
It makes it look like she's AI generated 🤣
I think it’s the weird positioning of the microphone, nestled in her jumper at stomach height.

Reactions: 2
I use that phrase and over stimulated as it perfectly describes what I feel though I don’t have ADHD. I don’t mean to appropriate, it’s what I feel.

I got/get it breast feeding a toddler who’d then want to use me as launch pad for jumping, a pillow for napping, co-sleeping comfort blanket, just pretty much attached 24/7 while also “Mummy, why do we have elbows? Mummy, where does the big bad wolf live? Mummy, why are oranges orange? While Peppa is on in the back ground, the dishwasher is beeping and my phone is ringing.

But Ashley has about 2-3 waking hours with her kids a day max, Alf is very docile and content with a screen, they’re restrained or detained behind gates, neither is capable of incessant questions or ‘watch me mummy’, she almost always has her co-parent present, they sleep in different rooms…
We all have different tolerance levels but I’m going to call hers as low.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s something that is associated with sensory overload. My child has ADHD and struggles with touch - it can’t be too much and only on their terms

Reactions: 5
How sincere a whole post about asylum seekers etc and she uses it to aff link her clothes !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why did they ‘have’ to sell the kids little play tent? Downsizing then…

All for a night out 🤣

Reactions: 15
A) that outfit is atrocious.
B) reported the story of Alf in the ball pit.

She’s the worst.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That picture of Alf in the ball pit. Just no. Can she honestly not see how bad that is. I don’t want to spell it out but the creeps ( for want of a better word) will love that. These children have no privacy and for the life of me I can’t understand why there isn’t legislation protecting children online.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That picture of Alf in the ball pit. Just no. Can she honestly not see how bad that is. I don’t want to spell it out but the creeps ( for want of a better word) will love that. These children have no privacy and for the life of me I can’t understand why there isn’t legislation protecting children online.
It makes me feel sick. Her poor poor children 😩 I’ve reported it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If your gonna stick their arses online, atleast cover the whole lot with an emoji. She can’t even do that!
I know there is software that can remove these. But she’s not even trying to protect them. Just serves them on a plate for the wrongun’s 🤬

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And people on her latest reel are suggesting she should go into politics ...are they blind?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.