Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gym at the new place then. Will Dobby be allowed out to an actual gym 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only if he does all his chores on top of his actual job, and makes sure there's someone to stay with Ash cos we all know she can't handle the kids alone.

Poor Dobby no balls. I get the distinct impression this move is All About Ashley (as usual) and he's going along with it to keep her happy. They must be losing money (stamp duty alone will be mental) and sounds like they're losing space too if he can't have his gym set up

Reactions: 18
I imagine cracks will begin to show if she doesn’t allow his gym time. The gym is probably great for his mental health and getting away from her.

Reactions: 24
They’ve clearly not been packing up all weekend. You can see on her stories, her shelves are still full of crap. How is she so disorganised?

Reactions: 10
They’ve clearly not been packing up all weekend. You can see on her stories, her shelves are still full of crap. How is she so disorganised?
She will have a gifted full packer service from Davis and Mac again. I’m sure of it

Reactions: 15
When was Alf 3? His speech seems very behind for his age.

My kids are older, but I personally don't understand why little kids have ipads.

A - very expensive - I don't even have one
B - bloody annoying when in a restaurant

Reactions: 16
When was Alf 3? His speech seems very behind for his age.

My kids are older, but I personally don't understand why little kids have ipads.

A - very expensive - I don't even have one
B - bloody annoying when in a restaurant
Jan 9th I think.
his speech has improved but he’s definitely still on the lower end of ability.

I hate IPads too, managed to get through 2 kids without one in sight.
I get there’s some situation they can come in handy like on a plane or a Drs office (places you need your kid to try and be quiet and u may be busy) but this out to dinner use annoys me.
If you need to use an iPad can you at least use headphones please! I have enough of listening to kids tv with my daughter I don’t need to be listening to it when I’m out to dinner/ in primark/ or wherever when I don’t even have my kid with me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Each to their own but those jumpers she’s bought with her children’s names on just seem fairly bad quality! In her latest post, the brand have left a comment thanking her - I wonder if she bullied them into giving her a discount/gift in exchange for exposure? They’re quite expensive to buy full price. She probably thinks after what happened with the flowery jumpers, she can make any product go ‘viral’ 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Jan 9th I think.
his speech has improved but he’s definitely still on the lower end of ability.

I hate IPads too, managed to get through 2 kids without one in sight.
I get there’s some situation they can come in handy like on a plane or a Drs office (places you need your kid to try and be quiet and u may be busy) but this out to dinner use annoys me.
If you need to use an iPad can you at least use headphones please! I have enough of listening to kids tv with my daughter I don’t need to be listening to it when I’m out to dinner/ in primark/ or wherever when I don’t even have my kid with me
I was out for lunch recently and a baby nearby was having a tantrum because the phone was taken away. My kids genuinely gave them the side eye 😂

Shocking idea, but we do conversation or a book/colouring. Never a phone or iPad. Don't get me wrong, we occasionally watch some TV. But they never have my phone in their hands, especially when out. There's so much to observe in the world for little ones 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly I don’t know why most people wouldn’t use a packing service if they can afford to. When I moved last year it was an additional £400 on top of the normal removal cost and it was worth every single penny (had a 5month old at the time). I never had to put a single thing in a single box and it was all unpacked and in the right room at the other end.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I don’t know why most people wouldn’t use a packing service if they can afford to. When I moved last year it was an additional £400 on top of the normal removal cost and it was worth every single penny (had a 5month old at the time). I never had to put a single thing in a single box and it was all unpacked and in the right room at the other end.
She will be. She just likes to pretend she's super mum and has SOOOO much to do.

Anyone in their right mind would have started weeks ago.

Reactions: 15
We've just moved and had packers to do everything!...3 guys arrived at 8 am and by 4 pm had packed everything in the house to put into Storage while we renovate - they were incredible
It saved so much stress and hassle, especially as I'm restricted in movement and they provided all the packing materials ..we'd lived in our house for over 25 years and spent weeks before decluttering - so many trips to the recycling centre and charity shops!
no idea how Ash will manage - can't wait to see where she's moved to and how she copes without all the support she currently has!

Reactions: 13
Wish we could pay off the removalists to drop the box with her daisy jumpers off the back of the truck.

Other items I would request they accidentally leave behind:
- Ada's peppa pig flip-flops (they are bleeping ridiculous)
- Alf's highchair
- iPads
- The stanley cup
- Ash's bronze sculptures of her naked body

But then pack the gym equipment instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel like we are entering the stage where she’s going to start realising what it’s like to bring up a strong willed toddler daughter 😂 Alf might be in with a chance of becoming favourite soon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those stories are just embarrasing. Ada’s not being ‘so angry’. She’s making noises like a toddler 😂 Id love to see how she reacts during an actual meltdown 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Can’t listen to a word she says. WHO told her this weird, head turning was a good idea? It’s so distracting.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.