Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't people have a meal with their kids without getting a phone or iPad out!? The next generation's communication skills are f***ed

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We have a no phone/ipad policy at home and when out. When mine were little I always had a bag with pens, crayons, colouring books and sheets of paper for them to use at the table, remained in the boot of my car for when we’d eat out. Even if the children were occupied with colouring in mermaids we’d still be chatting and them interacting. Watching an iPad makes them like zombies.

Reactions: 21
It’s not even the iPad for me that’s the problem. The bit that nearly had me in tears is Alfie being told not to make a tiny bit of mess with his yogurt at the end!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
she cannot hide her contempt for Alf. it is heartbreaking. I am really hoping the preschool intervene when the time comes and she gets her long overdue comeuppance

Reactions: 11
Poor Alfie being made to eat runny water icing cakes 😐 would never expect my child to eat that.
I knew she was thick but that thickness (sadly not the icing) is on another level. And she’s just showing off her incompetence to thousands of people 😂

Reactions: 11
I knew she was thick but that thickness (sadly not the icing) is on another level. And she’s just showing off her incompetence to thousands of people 😂
She always thinks it’s some weird flex to be tit at domesticity for want of a better word. Look guys I’d be a terrible house wife cos I’m such a boss babe. Yeah right love yer tit at that too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Alfie being made to eat runny water icing cakes 😐 would never expect my child to eat that.
TBF blue sugary water, my kid would drink that through a straw 😂

But to reiterate what's been said.
She can't read simple instructions, or even the fact that she needs instructions to make bloody icing!
She hasn't baked with Alf before?! But claims she finds it boring to entertain them. Of course it's friggin' boring if you don't do anything with them!
She knows about online safety but didn't even cover Ada's bum properly, it's just not funny.
The kids in soaking wet bottoms, shoes and woolly jumpers. Lovely to have a bit of water play but take the shoes off at least, it's just all so 'auntie babysitting the kids'.
Why is any of this 'content'?

Reactions: 20
I don't even believe that she hates men. I think she just pretends she hates men because she thinks it makes her look edgy and so very different to "other women". I think she actually hates WOMEN or is at the very least incredibly misogynistic herself. She pretends to be a "girls girl" - it's not true. She pretends she hates men and says she hates men's attention and doesn't do anything for male validation because she thinks saying it enough times makes it true - she lives for male validation! She's certainly not just doing everything because she has barrels of self confidence and such a strong identity because I don't think she has any confidence and I don't think she has a clue who she is.

I don't think she hates Alf because he's male, I think she just hates Alf because she's an absolute narcissist and doesn't like doing anything for anyone other than herself and he doesn't bring her the kind of positive attention that she needs. She currently gets more positive attention because of Ada so in turn hates her a little bit less but there's time.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder, in the history of influencers, when they're been 'filming something exciting' if it ever has actually turned out to be exciting for anyone other than themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The vast majority of people already know this is ridiculous. Why does she always think she’s making some sort of bold statement?
IMG_5064.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.