Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash, literally NO ONE but you and TNB and your sisterwife housemate Jas need to okie about your toddler running off naked when you change her nappy. Let alone see a bloody photo of it.
Ada can barely walk, never mind run. And what’s the first thing you think of doing when you’re changing a nappy and your child gets up? Film it, of course. As if she couldn’t have caught her- she’s done this on purpose.

Reactions: 17
Ada can barely walk, never mind run. And what’s the first thing you think of doing when you’re changing a nappy and your child gets up? Film it, of course. As if she couldn’t have caught her- she’s done this on purpose.
Looks like more staged content, just like Alf in the Doona 🤦

Reactions: 11
Definitely staged content. She doesn’t spend enough time with her kids to witness how hilarious kids can actually be , yet always has a phone at the ready to capture perfectly such scenes. Sad witch. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Ada holding ‘The Montessori Toddler’ book. Definately going to that Mont nursery in September. Alf mentally acting like a 1 year old in the garden there 😞 bless his heart

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I feel like I live in a different country to Ashley. Why are her kids in knitted jumpers?! Is it not blue skies and sunshine in Essex today?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m up north and I was out at a park in a strappy dress and Suncream at 9am today.

Sometimes I feel like I live in a different country to Ashley. Why are her kids in knitted jumpers?! Is it not blue skies and sunshine in Essex today?

Reactions: 8
Lol. They’re the least Montessori family ever. Poor little baby Alf.

I don’t know why she thinks it’s funny that she’s too stupid to make a box mix of cupcakes correctly. It takes basic literacy skills, you don’t need to be Nigella or a 50’s housewife. Wait for the cakes to cool before you ice them or it will melt, you melt.

Reactions: 21
Lol. They’re the least Montessori family ever. Poor little baby Alf.

I don’t know why she thinks it’s funny that she’s too stupid to make a box mix of cupcakes correctly. It takes basic literacy skills, you don’t need to be Nigella or a 50’s housewife. Wait for the cakes to cool before you ice them or it will melt, you melt.
It would absolutely blow her tiny little mind that my grandfather was a baker in the 40's ( after he was gassed in WW1 and had to find another profession) and that my mother owned her own newsagent and confectionery business in the 50's (had her own bank account and owned her house too!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_5731.png
It’s nothing to do with being a 1950s housewife and everything to do with just not doing the absolute bare minimum with your kids. Toddlers love baking and she’s done it once with her 3.5 year old and couldn’t even be arsed to follow the instructions on the box and do it with him?

All this “men are like X” “society thinks Y of mothers” is just total nonsense that only exists in Ashley’s head. Who in 2024 thinks making a box cupcake mix with your children means you are a 1950s housewife??
---
Also what happened to only watching Julia Donaldson movies? 😂

IMG_5732.png

Reactions: 16
Clearly she wanted to rush through the ‘baking’ with Alf as quickly as possible instead of reading the instructions and waiting to mix the icing properly. It was only for content anyway, and now she thinks she’s got funny ‘mum fail’ content out of it.

You haven’t though Trash. You just look pathetic and like you can’t be arsed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Ash, here’s a top (cheat) tip.

Get a Betty Crocker box
Put the mix in a bowl
Slowly add 300ml fizzy drink (incl. sparkling water)
Bake as per box (cupcakes work better)

Leave to cool (you absolute fool)
Ice.
Eat.

Also works for allergies and my 5yo is more capable than you!

Reactions: 9
Those baking kits give kids the shits. A couple of my friends found out the hard way 🤣

Why’s Alf in a bleeping highchair for lunch? It’s a beautiful day. Do a picnic. He clearly didn’t make them with her as she would’ve filmed it being the doting mum and he wouldn’t be in the highchair. He couldn’t look less interested to see how ‘his’ creation turned out.

• Haha
I’ve just looked again and the emoji covering Ada’s bum isn’t even covering her bum 💔💔💔💔💔

Vile mother

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Those baking kits give kids the shits. A couple of my friends found out the hard way 🤣

Why’s Alf in a bleeping highchair for lunch? It’s a beautiful day. Do a picnic. He clearly didn’t make them with her as she would’ve filmed it being the doting mum and he wouldn’t be in the highchair. He couldn’t look less interested to see how ‘his’ creation turned out.
Imagine putting a nearly 3.5 year in a baby highchair to eat a yoghurt!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Imagine bringing your daughter up 'to be a strong independent woman' yet bringing your son up to be a complete wimp. Because lets face it that's the way its heading now with all this 'Alf loves being a baby' shite. GET THAT KID LOOKED AT BY A PROFESSIONAL YOU twit>

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The “famous” seem to enjoy sharing dull content about their kids, like they are in an exclusive club, like mere not celebs don’t have kids and therefore we need to see everything. Seriously a lot of kids are the same, every parent tends to reach the same milestones, some earlier than others. I don’t get the need for us to be shown people’s kids, show me makeup, fashion, amazing holidays etc but kids unless they are unique with something others don’t do then we don’t need boring with it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.