Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that latest post.. no one thinks your career is going well Ashley! It might be going OK at best, ie it’s not getting worse.

She is so embarrassing the cringe is too much.

Reactions: 13
Who needs to bed share with the house elf when you can BAFTAbate over yourself!?
TNB must be VERY secure because she really doesn't seem to show him any love or affection, it all seems entitled like 'I deserve it, I don't need to say thank you, I'd settle for nothing less'. I'm not sure what he's entitled to?

Does she really think she's at the top of her career? An almost weekly 10 min slot on This Morning, spokesperson for Tena and random promo jobs (like that gender pain gap and girl guides thing) that she never refers to again. She's been slogging away at this for 10 years odd. Yeah be happy you can pay you bills and work in your chosen profession but she's hardly a poster girls for success, aspirational enough to be patting herself on the back. No one with a job or outside of her socials will have heard of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
If today was a packing day why couldn’t TNB take both children out for the day? Or is Ad not allowed to go anywhere without Trashley?

Reactions: 9
If today was a packing day why couldn’t TNB take both children out for the day? Or is Ad not allowed to go anywhere without Trashley?
Ad is an excuse for why she hasn’t packed I bet. We all know she’d happily sit in front of a screen with toys around in some sort of baby jail.

Reactions: 7
Another weekend, another mummy and Ada day 🥱

Such such a mystery why Alf wishes he was a baby! I’m stumped 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Trash, literally NO ONE but you and TNB and your sisterwife housemate Jas need to okie about your toddler running off naked when you change her nappy. Let alone see a bloody photo of it.

Reactions: 12
She’s not fast or determined. Just days ago she slowly toddled out a few steps and you said it was the furthest she’d ever walked. She’s Alf 2.0. Drop this narrative that’s pitting them against each other.

Reactions: 19
She only showed it so she can go on about how Ad is going to be the first female to change the world blah blah blah.

Not sure how she was able to outsmart Trash though from a lying down position when she’s 1/10 of her size?

Reactions: 11
She only showed it so she can go on about how Ad is going to be the first female to change the world blah blah blah.

Not sure how she was able to outsmart Trash though from a lying down position when she’s 1/10 of her size?
All it does is show how dumb Ashley actually is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.