Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley we don’t need to see pictures of Ada on the potty even if you’ve cropped them.

Reactions: 11
“Everytime i have them for an extended period of time” she probably picked them
Up from Lovely Day at 6pm, 4 hours and she is moaning and she never had them alone either 😂 bleeping kidding on she is some kind of saint

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Ashley James AKA mother teresa in a daisy jumper

what the actual duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know I’ve said this before but she is a Hinch copycat.

Breadcrumbing ND
Making out Alf is more advanced than he actually is
Being rescued on a day out gone wrong
Never alone with her own children
Dollshouse
Undercooked chicken (it was onion! IYKYK)
Potty / toilet photos

It’s creepy.

Reactions: 19
She’s a broken record at this point. No one told her parenting wasn’t a 24/7 barrel of laughs.

Reactions: 14
HOW is she so bleeping incompetent ? Like ALL of the time. It’s infuriating how little she does compared to how much she complains I can’t bear it 🤣

Reactions: 16
She has a stye. So she keeps touching it.

Genius.

Be an awful shame if it’s not gone before TM next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOW is she so bleeping incompetent ? Like ALL of the time. It’s infuriating how little she does compared to how much she complains I can’t bear it 🤣
Literally this! It’s not about me but I’m looking forward to next weekend when I got out with my husband for the first time in 18 months. We don’t have a village, we have each other. We have tagged team tonight to eat because our 15 month doesn’t want to sleep. 3 children regularly on my own, at least 2 nights a week! And here she is with another adult in the house, and more childcare than you can throw a stick at plus grandparents that regularly step in, moaning. She’s so so far removed of what being a parent actually looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe Coco has a set routine and goes down quite readily at bedtime and Ash is jealous that Jasmine doesn’t need to lie in her room for 90 minutes trying to get her to sleep

Please could she stop mentioning herself and single parents/SAHMs/military wives in the same posts. I’m sure she’s trying to suggest that on the odd occasion when she has to parent both her kids for a couple of hours, she has it as hard as those mums. Shes honestly pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No one told Einstein here that planning a 2nd pregnancy soon after having the 1st baby would create a small age gap

2812228F-3A49-4542-9952-782FA11A81C8.jpeg

YOU CHOSE AND PLANNED A SMALL AGE GAP

Can you cope? Cos Ashley can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Literally this! It’s not about me but I’m looking forward to next weekend when I got out with my husband for the first time in 18 months. We don’t have a village, we have each other. We have tagged team tonight to eat because our 15 month doesn’t want to sleep. 3 children regularly on my own, at least 2 nights a week! And here she is with another adult in the house, and more childcare than you can throw a stick at plus grandparents that regularly step in, moaning. She’s so so far removed of what being a parent actually looks like.
I hope you have a brilliant time. You are doing brilliant I bet ❤ She makes a mockery of the real struggle the majority of Mums face. Yet she wants the most praise. I had one child on purpose. I got pregnant at 22 unplanned and knew the work required watching my own Mum raise three small boys on her own. It wasn’t for me. I had no village either. I made a CHOICE. I cant believe how she goes on.

• Heart
Her bleeping claw hand throughout those entire stories was getting on my last nerve. I dislike her nails but why does she have to do that stupid pinched hand every time she talks. She’s a lazy, entitled twit, how dare her child not go straight to sleep to allow Ashley her entire evening to do her own thing on top of the 11 hours of childcare she gets every day. The woman is a joke.

Attachments

So she didn’t get her dinner and was hungry getting Ada down. HAVE DINNER WITH THEM! Or that’s only Hello FoodPoisoning then. She didn’t cook dinner cos Dobby wasn’t home. I thought she made him do everything when he goes out? He’ll have a dogs life when he gets home. She’ll be hiding all the socks tonight!

She just keeps insulting the mums who have it tough. She’s not even near that league of struggle. If she actually spent time with both kids together instead of in the cell playroom she’d learn to deal with them. But it’s Ashley’s world, they’re just living in it. She’s bleeping pathetic!

Reactions: 15
For someone who said if she had to be alone with the kids she’d just get on with it, she sure likes to whinge constantly. She’s not even alone! Yes, sometimes being an parent actually involves parenting. Funny that.

Being with her own two children for a few hours on her own is the most unenjoyable thing for her ( she’s technically not on her own as Jas is around & probably put Alf to bed while she grappled with Ada) . The children probably pick up her negativity and her irritability. They hardly seem to have any quality time just relaxing at home. She really hates everything about being a mother ( apart from the #Ad, #Gift, #PR, etc)

Plus, she’ll have done this eagerly waiting for the ‘trolls’ to comment so she can do a post about how hard it is being a ‘working’ mother- or one of her other favourite related narratives.

Last edited:
Ash really is no better than the lowlife mothers who only have their kids for the child benefit and cannot parent them… she’s had her second for content and an accessory, to prove she’s such a great feminist she can raise an advanced and independent little girl. She cannot cope with her own two kids nor does she even appear to want to. She does the bare minimum and because they’re shipped off so much she has no idea how to handle the basics of everyday life. She’d sooner sit eye bleeping herself on her phone posting stories about “how do single mums do it” than just put her phone down and actually do it. Or at least try.
As for Alf being utterly unprepared for the move - it’s just plain cruel. God my child has got a routine medical appointment coming up and we’ve been talking about it for weeks casually, role playing it with his doctors kit, pointing out the hospital when we go past. This woman can’t even get through a ten minute segment on a crappy morning show talking about low brow current affairs without reading her notes and spending hours “researching” her opinion, yet she is uprooting every aspect of her son’s life with zero notice or preparation. She’s bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thought she’d be shattered after that horrendous bedtime carry on, still finding time to scroll through her DMs and post comments from creeps. Her next topic- all in a days work, eh?

Reactions: 8
How many times can she use the word “unenjoyable”?! Is it actually hard, or is it just that she doesn’t know how and won’t learn because she hates it so much and takes no pleasure from her children. Doing anything you’re not actually capable of would be hard right? And you’d hate it because you’re failing?
She genuinely making me worry for my second on the way

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many times can she use the word “unenjoyable”?! Is it actually hard, or is it just that she doesn’t know how and won’t learn because she hates it so much and takes no pleasure from her children. Doing anything you’re not actually capable of would be hard right? And you’d hate it because you’re failing?
She genuinely making me worry for my second on the way
No no no. You ll do an amazing job. She is nothing to compare to. I’ve never seen anyone go on like she does. She needs help. Like psychological help. She is deeply unhappy x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.