Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5F762D5-069E-477A-96A8-49414B1FE406.jpeg

Here’s some quotes for you Ashley

IMG_4474.jpeg
IMG_4475.jpeg

Maybe you could share resources to signpost to help instead.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
3 years in and Ashley is yet to sacrifice any ‘personhood’ to be a mother 🥴🥴

19935806-3549-46DD-9B66-8DBC1567B63F.jpeg

Reactions: 10
3 years in and Ashley is yet to sacrifice any ‘personhood’ to be a mother 🥴🥴

View attachment 2908945
Haha quite the opposite for you Ash - you sacrifice your children’s childhoods and privacy in order to become a “personality”! As a woman and a mother she is absolutely the last person on earth I want to represent or advocate for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha quite the opposite for you Ash - you sacrifice your children’s childhoods and privacy in order to become a “personality”! As a woman and a mother she is absolutely the last person on earth I want to represent or advocate for me!
Troll , Ashley for Prime Minister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she’s all over maternal mental health day. A chance for her to reiterate all her old posts about how much she hates motherhood under the guise of supporting mothers who are struggling.

Reactions: 12
How is she not signposting help and still banging this 'it gets better' drum. IN HER EXPERIENCE!
Someone is the comments is saying they googled 'Why do I hate my baby' and was hoping for SIDS. She opens this can of worms so she can post sad, crying faces and pictures of her 'achievements' and gives nothing to help but, 'Don't worry, you'll be ok'.
bleeping irresponsible, narcissistic imbecile!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How is she not signposting help and still banging this 'it gets better' drum. IN HER EXPERIENCE!
Someone is the comments is saying they googled 'Why do I hate my baby' and was hoping for SIDS. She opens this can of worms so she can post sad, crying faces and pictures of her 'achievements' and gives nothing to help but, 'Don't worry, you'll be ok'.
bleeping irresponsible, narcissistic imbecile!
This gave me rage also. That comment wow ? Here are some quotes that made me feel better she said earlier. 🙄 if random insta quotes made you feel better then I don’t think your problem was that serious in the first place you bleeping melt. She is a dangerous weapon and this is why I’m sick of ignoramuses having platforms 🙄

Reactions: 18
From maiden to mother, really. MAIDEN?
Just another excuse to post a juicy pic of herself not for the male gaze.
IMG_1815.jpeg
IMG_1816.jpeg

Absolutely the worst ambassador for maternal mental health ever. Agree the "it'll get better for you cos it did for me" message is so damaging to people who are genuinely struggling.

twit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.