Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starshine89

lol that her and Tommy have decided 2 adults and 2 kids is too hard so he has to take Alf off for the day while her and Jas go to London … with 2 kids 🤦‍♀️
absolutely ridiculous replace your actual partner and child with just a different adult and child

I don’t understand how she doesn’t miss Alf. He spends Monday - Friday it childcare and then on a weekend she ditches him too.

She cares more for Coco than she does Alf 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 26

lalalalaletmecomplain

Don't they eat cheese....? 😂
Yes. And Ashley drinks cream. What’s your point?
---
So Ashley was on Ada duty last night and Dobby got a full night sleep. That simply will not do, so she had to do some snarky story about being touched out and starving. Dobby is now back on duty. Job done.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I HATE the sweeping untrue statements she makes. This mornings one being “ every single person who ever had a baby says wow this is so much harder than I thought “. This is the nobody told me thinking. Actually Motherhood was infinitely easier than I thought Ashley. Speak for your fucking self woman 🥴

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ah lads Ada picked the bear because her nana is an ER Nurse is the best thing she’s said in ages. Up there with too bony to do bedtime 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Omg how degrading!!! Superstar washed up dj dresses in tacky costume to promote a fucking penguin biscuit 😂😂😂

• Haha
“There’s no such thing as hands on mums”
No Ashley, but there is such a thing as Hands off mums, and you are a prime example of one!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
What on earth is going on? Who dons a red corset and red diamanté stilettos in their front room to give a random history lesson nobody asked for?! She is so stiff as well, absolutely not a natural presenting bone in her body. It’s like a sixth form drama/media studies project gone wrong.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her story, she's claiming that wonder child Ada is now potty trained too 😂😂 just cos she happened to pee at the same time she sat on the potty .. poor Alf will forever be compared to her and will forever fall short 😢
Why is everyone in the bathroom in that clip 🤣 is nothing sacred!? Don’t answer that because it was purely rhetorical but the ott videos are a scream 😅

“Adventures of the throuple, the potato, the old soul and CoCo”

• Haha

Larahk

Chatty Member
She posted a load of guff a few months ago about the benefits of separate bedrooms. As someone who grew up with parents in separate rooms, it warps your view of relationships and affection (obviously other things add to this for me personally, but she is a horrible woman and it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't affectionate and loving in front of the kids as well)
Troll! She always asks Tommy to give her a little peck for the camera whenever they are having a family photo!!!! That's affection

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rocky Rosd

The potty training of Alf shows Ash’s parenting to a tee. She says he is scared of potties and will only poo standing up. She says he won’t eat unless in front of a screen. She says he hates walking and likes a pushchair. She seems to think that there are only two options in parenting. 1. Let them do exactly as they want for a stress free life or 2. Be so strict with them they don’t feel safe and cry.
Sometimes children have to do things they dont want to do for their own good. And this can be done with time and patience and cajoling and bribery! It doesn’t have to be as hard as she is making it. Does he not have the co- ordination to pull down his pants by himself? If not, practice. Make it a game. Do not go and buy 25 different alternatives to a potty to find one he likes.

She is in a DREAM situation right now. Child care (both for working hours and a nanny) and she only has to walk next door. Close to Tommy’s mum, who is constantly supporting them. Easy commute into London if she needs. None of the nightmare logistics that come with living in a big city centre.

They move to London and she still has to commute to “work” or see friends. But now she also has to commute to drop kids off at two separate locations too? Paying significantly more money for the privilege? Needs to find a new nanny/babysitter. Significantly less family help.

I don’t understand this move at all, other than it’s all about Ashley.

sasbeep

VIP Member
They are moving in weeks and she hasn’t even mentioned it to Alf who’s almost 3.5?! If there’s one thing that proves his delays and baby like ways are the fault of poor parenting it’s this!!

lalalalaletmecomplain

This evening I did bedtime with my toddler and newborn alone. At bath time my toddler sang with me and covered my face in bubbles. Then she kept climbing out of her cot and taking off her nappy and the newborn wouldn’t go down and wouldn’t stop crying as I wasn’t producing enough milk. So I was darting between the two for a few hours and I started crying and my toddler cuddled me and kissed me better.

All this to say it was a total shit show, but there were pockets of pure love. I couldn’t possibly say that it was “unenjoyable”.

• Heart

Rocky Rosd

She comes across as such a spoilt princess. She doesn’t live in the real world. Putting two children to bed by yourself is what millions of people do every day. It is not ‘enjoyable’ everyday but it is not hard if you do it on a regular basis. She is pathetic. When mine were that age I did it by myself probably 4 times a week but if my husband got home from work in time, he then did it by himself. He usually took a bit longer because he had been at work all day and was delighted to spend time with them and read a few more stories. You don’t need two people to put 2 kids to bed.

It always makes me laugh when she tries to think of the more normal jobs she’s had. Retail (fine) but Lifeguard?!? She probably did that part time years ago.

YahBasic

Chatty Member
‘We were meant to go to Australia this January’

🤥🤥🤥🤥
“But we can’t because Tommy has no annual leave left after taking all of it to look after both our children during school holidays and to ensure I never have to look after both children on my own in 13 months and counting. Thanks for not having any leave left, Tommy 🤪 Anyway it’s ok because I’m such a seasoned traveller that I could go by myself, but I am Ada’s soul and sanctuary so I’ll just have gifted trips to the Four Seasons Hampshire instead”.

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
...I have been a long time lurker on this post and never commented but her posts today have tipped me over the edge. I have nothing more to say. Hopefully that covers it.

• Heart