Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Imagine if her children want to read David Walliams in the future.

“No darling, his stories are racist, sexist, classist, anything else-ist. Mummy did sleep with him though.”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
They’re talking about stalking on TM!

Does that include seeking someone’s social media, sending threatening messages, insinuating that you know where someone walks their dog, that you will turn up at their door? Does it include trying to obtain someone’s address by involving others?

I am absolutely not comparing what Ashley did to stalking. I am absolutely not minimising the horrors of stalking.

But if she tries to say anything about ‘trolls’ finding her address… I may not be able to sit on my hands.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ive always said it, they give that boy no credit and treat him like he’s a simpleton. My 2.5 year old had to move to another nursery recently as his shut and SO MUCH time was spent preparing him mentally and emotionally, talking about what we’d miss, what would be exciting in the new place, I even asked the old nursery to sell us his favourite toy there so he had a little familiar piece of it (had to be the bloody noisy massive garish bells and whistles toot toot garage naturally 😫) and then he did a slow transition into the new place which and we STILL talk about how sad we are about the old nursery and the staff he really misses from there. And guess what Ash, he can understand all of that because I’ve not raised him as a Maris Piper dépendant on an iPad to do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

willowtree2

VIP Member
Look at her face when she’s reading through the recipes to jasmine.. the look of disgust on her face that she’s tried to edit out when she says cheeseburger beef rice bowl.. great advert hun 😂
That was the one she picked for Tommy wasn’t it 😂

ECCAD6AD-F9DF-45A9-9790-2407C88120F1.jpeg

ETA-her bra still doesn’t fit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

sasbeep

VIP Member
Does Tommy or anyone in her actual life not look at her and then her online content and just question the utter bullshit? She hasn’t breastfed Ada other than in the evening for the last 7 months? She literally just posted a video of Ada feeding yesterday? She cracks her tit out every time she’s on the train, standing up at the photo wall in Hamleys, around the pool in France? She’s actually nuts. She will say anything to fit the narrative of a new post or ad.
Plus now claiming she only owns ONE bra when she literally posted a lingerie set like a day ago and said every time she gets a comment on her body she buys a new set?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Ashley yesterday: I’ve worked relentlessly to forge a career in this hard, sexist, elitist world, now I’m on prime time tv, take me seriously.

Ashley today:
8B9562B6-6EB9-4C59-AADE-044E2A310891.jpeg

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
“Everytime i have them for an extended period of time” she probably picked them
Up from Lovely Day at 6pm, 4 hours and she is moaning and she never had them alone either 😂 fucking kidding on she is some kind of saint

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, Ashley James AKA mother teresa in a daisy jumper

what the actual fuck 😂

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Bloody Alf in that stupid high chair he looks like an oversized baby, being spoon fed while he looks on bleary eyed at cocobloodymelon.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
So he’s still not in pants after 3 weeks training. What are they going to do this weekend when they want to go out and about? On a car journey? They’ll put him in a nappy. I can’t believe lovely day had to have that conversation 😵💫 Now they’re teaching him elephants drink wee wee!? Never come across 2 people who have got parenting so wrong.

My daughters just started started nursery and I thought of Alf when they told me they only drink from cups. Alf still having a baby beaker. No pouched food, and no pouched yoghurts to encourage using spoons. Sandwiches shouldn’t be cut up as the children do it themselves. Velcro shoes as the kids change in and out of plimsoles themselves. Everything is modelled on the kids being independent, and they can do it. Alf is being failed from every single person in his life 💔

It’s easy.

Tommy wants to go out? He does 100%.
Ashley wants to go out? Tommy does 100%.

The amount she complains about deadbeat dads who do nothing, but sees no issue with her being the deadbeat dad just because she’s a woman 🥴

• Heart

cantinfluenceme

Has anyone seen her story, she's claiming that wonder child Ada is now potty trained too 😂😂 just cos she happened to pee at the same time she sat on the potty .. poor Alf will forever be compared to her and will forever fall short 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She reminds me of when you watch the Apprentice and the contestants are just so utterly shit, come up with the most basic of ideas that seem like a 12 year old came up with!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

littlepup

VIP Member
“Alf learns words and numbers very quickly” - She really doesn’t know any other children his age does she? Does she not realise we see and hear him?
I’m not saying he’s abnormally behind, but in no way is he a fast learner or good talker.

• Sad

Larahk

Chatty Member
As an Australian, I’m offended 😭

Tim Tams are elite, but the best flavour by far is double coat. I don’t know why she’s saying she’s not sure what the equivalent is? It’s almost identical to a Penguin biscuit. All the Brits I know swear that Penguin are better anyway (they’re wrong).
View attachment 2884915
As a dual citizen, her impersonating an Aussie with her stupid hat and inflatable kangaroo has made me crack the shits and now I want to renounce my Australian passport.

She is such a cliche with everything she does. Cringe. And just to add an Aussie colloquialism - Ash you're a sad cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart