Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
“Shout out to everyone running the marathon today. I remember when I ran it in just 30 minutes just after I got back from Coachella and I never trained for it either. My bones were so strong before they moved, now I have arms for legs and I’m focusing on not being a mum. I couldn’t run it this year as I didn’t want make everyone else look bad”

Or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I don’t even know where to begin.
Other than Ashley posting about maternal mental health because she was… *checks notes* tired and unable to DJ is insulting to those of us who really struggled and continue to struggle with their mental health following childbirth.
We have evidence of Ashley weaponising other women’s struggles with their mental health. Who would do this, if they truly struggled with their own mental health.
We have evidence of Ashley saying one thing about her birth and then saying another to fit her narrative.
My experience of maternal mental health I won’t go into in detail, as I know that it is similar to others and I don’t want to trigger anyone.
I also don’t want to describe my behaviours as some of them are so ridiculous they would be outing to anyone who knows me and I have confided in.
I say ridiculous because they are completely and utterly irrational but in the moment and when my mental health starts to decline again they start creeping back in and those who I have confided in and love me know to check in and offer support.
I’m nearly 5 years in to this hell now, and by hell I mean the battle with my mental health not parenting as I truly love being a mum and I love my child.
It has not been improved by a few nights out and some holidays.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Ashley is a dangerous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Another “solo” day out with Jasmine and Coco. Two adults and two kids. Her and Tommy have “agreed” that for them it’s easier one adult to one kid, so what she actually means is it’s easier for her if she doesn’t have to be with Alf. Nice.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
My husband is out tonight and he did fuck all to help me with bed time.
Neither did I expect him to, he’s not being allowed out for good behaviour.
He’s a grown adult and I’m perfectly capable.

willowtree2

VIP Member
No one told Einstein here that planning a 2nd pregnancy soon after having the 1st baby would create a small age gap

2812228F-3A49-4542-9952-782FA11A81C8.jpeg

YOU CHOSE AND PLANNED A SMALL AGE GAP

Can you cope? Cos Ashley can’t

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Didn’t she actively SEEK and sift through the depression thread on here to target, hurl abuse and weaponise mental health at our lovely friend- a MUM, on here?

I’m only reiterating because a) I still can’t believe she did it and b) bringing it up for any newcomers/lurkers who are here from learning who she is through TM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bingbangblop

I wonder if that option wasn’t available during lockdown, I honestly don’t know. Ultimately they barely knew each other when agreeing to have Alf but it was a retrospective decision when already in the circumstance. Not something they agreed on and then tried to make happen
It was available…I got pregnant around the same time as ash, during lockdown. It was the most scariest thing ever! I made the most hardest decision in my life & had a termination.
The government changed the law to allow postal pills. Also prior to them being sent, there were many in depth phone calls with the clinic. You were also allowed to see in person via an appointment.
Anyhow, i unfollowed her when she announced her first pregnancy as it was too close to my own.
I am now a mother to 1yr old and mostly solo parent with no family/friend support - It’s hard, yes! But I just get on with it.
She has no fucking clue what a real struggle is! The way she moans constantly is ridiculous!
She needs therapy or some sort of intervention!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for Lovely Day, having to explain to Ash that potty training cannot mean going outside and finding some flowers to wee on. Of all the conversations she’ll have had with parents over the years, that has to be one of the most ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BusyDoinNuffin

Chatty Member
Imagine if the roles were reversed and she had to sleep on a sofa bed, closer to the children for their night time waking while he slept, undisturbed, on a different floor in the actual bedroom. Then she had to go out to work for a full day. I mean actual work, not farting around in underwear at home playing at being a business person. How do these fawning followers not see through it all? This isn’t 50:50 at all. It’s a spoiled princess who has manipulated her partner into believing it is, all the while doing the bare minimum. I mean, fair enough if you want to be that kind of person (not even as parent or partner) and it sits comfortably with you do be a diva who would rather use energy convincing others to do things rather than just use the energy doing it, but don’t make content that suggests you have the perfect balance and shouldn’t settle for anything less. The balance is totally tipped in to her favour.
If this was a man gleefully ‘showing off’ about how much his female partner had to do in order to be allowed out, including bringing in childcare to help him during that time, it would be deemed abusive at best.
She continues to show how much of a personality disorder she has.
Mind you while she is emotionally manipulating her partner and using it for content at least her innocent children are being afforded some privacy.
As for the inference she has worked herself ‘up’ from a tough working class background. It just goes to show how scary social media is. You can create a completely false account and misrepresent yourself and all the sheep just buy in.

• Heart
Oh god I had to go to a Raver Tots with the child I used to nanny…the mum wanted to do it for her birthday. Most of the kids just looked confused and cried as their mums lived it large yelling DO YOU REALLY LIKE IT IS IT IS IT WICKED before we got turfed out into the blazing sunshine at 4pm to go home, cook fish fingers and put Peppa Pig on.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Yeah i think poor Alfie gonna have a rough time of it. lovely day has been his constant source of attention since he was old enough to form memories. If it were me I would introduce him to the new childcare setting gradually, couple of mornings a week and then increase it. Of course she's gonna be shoving him in full time inc wrap around. Cue a serious regression. its gonna be a shitshow.

Treating him and Ada differently once again. those kids have been set up for a lifetime of mutual resentment.
If Alf regresses any more he'll be back in her ovaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
The dobby the house elf comments have me CREASED 😂

“Master has presented dobby with a PE kit, dobby is free”

• Haha
Reactions: 34