Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy back on night duty - of course he is. Never mind that he has an actual full time job in comparison to a 10 minute daytime tv show & prancing around in underwear and flogging make up. At this point, he deserves everything he gets.
She’s obviously had a lot of DMs about the Ada post and actually cannot recognise the words she’s said over & over.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Now she has to buy Alpro I bet she clears the shelves when it’s on offer. Non-dairy milk alternatives are SO expensive and those of us who have to buy them are constantly on price-watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Ashley was on Ada duty last night and Dobby got a full night sleep. That simply will not do, so she had to do some snarky story about being touched out and starving. Dobby is now back on duty. Job done.
Dobby didn’t even get Ashley a banana. She had to venture down the moving staircases to retrieve one herself. Hiding all socks whilst she’s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dobby didn’t even get Ashley a banana. She had to venture down the moving staircases to retrieve one herself. Hiding all socks whilst she’s at it.
Bet she won't let Alf or Ada read Harry Potter books / watch the films due to JKR's viewpoint

Reactions: 3
Bet she won't let Alf or Ada read Harry Potter books / watch the films due to JKR's viewpoint
I bet she’s so surface level that it doesn’t even occur to her! Let’s be real, Alf is still reading “That’s Not My…” books, he won’t be onto Harry Potter for at least a decade and Ash will have faded into oblivion by then. With no one online to impress, her values will be very different.

Reactions: 10
Imagine if her children want to read David Walliams in the future.

“No darling, his stories are racist, sexist, classist, anything else-ist. Mummy did sleep with him though.”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve had that Revlon eyeshadow in my Amazon saved for later for weeks and weeks and it’s just sold out. Can it be Ashley?! I didn’t think she had the reach?
She went on about the daisy jumpers but the lady only sold a couple of hundred. If she’d got standard influencer commission it’d be about £400.
I’d love to know what she actually makes from aff links, perhaps she rakes it in from cookies rather than her specific recommendations. If it was her she missed a trick by not linking to Amazon.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had that Revlon eyeshadow in my Amazon saved for later for weeks and weeks and it’s just sold out. Can it be Ashley?! I didn’t think she had the reach?
She went on about the daisy jumpers but the lady only sold a couple of hundred. If she’d got standard influencer commission it’d be about £400.
I’d love to know what she actually makes from aff links, perhaps she rakes it in from cookies rather than her specific recommendations. If it was her she missed a trick by not linking to Amazon.
She’s onto new flowers now after following these guys. Maybe Alfs toilet habits gave her new inspiration. She’ll be gutted when she realises it’s summer and the temperatures increase. No one told her about seasons

362C52D0-1910-41F5-8342-99708903D209.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such a defensive pwrson makes me cringe. Anybody that says anything to her in her DMs that she doesn't like she jumps on it and attacks in a high pitch voice and makes funny faces. Lovey, you're putting your life on the bloody internet of course people are going to give their opinion. Especially if you're constantly complaining about being woken up
---
P.s again wearing the bloody blue cardigan😂 does she own anything else at this point

Reactions: 15
I HATE the sweeping untrue statements she makes. This mornings one being “ every single person who ever had a baby says wow this is so much harder than I thought “. This is the nobody told me thinking. Actually Motherhood was infinitely easier than I thought Ashley. Speak for your bleeping self woman 🥴

Reactions: 26
But literally yesterday you sounded like you couldn’t bear Ada seeking comfort from you?!
Which is why the person messaged her enough is enough. She’s twisting this now when maybe the woman was thinking of Ada. Who has learnt a habit., and who HAS to be picking up on that level of contempt from her own mother. It would be IMPOSSIBLE not too the amount of anger and resentment she’s giving off.

Reactions: 12
But literally yesterday you sounded like you couldn’t bear Ada seeking comfort from you?!
Exactly! Now she's saying Ada just wanted comfort... but YOU (Ashley) said it was torture. How can you now spin it that it was just comfort and people shouldn't have said anything? YOU called it torture, my god, this woman

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean yeah, if you were still bottle feeding a 14 month old and sterilising the bottles (?!?) and compared it to torture, I probably would give you the gentle permission that you needed to stop. Sometimes that’s what people are looking for. Don’t talk about wanting to yeet your baby and then be surprised when people are trying to help. It’s absolutely not the same as telling someone to stop bottle feeding a newborn infant. She’s a toddler.

(I breastfed forever, still am, and I am pretty sensitive to negative breastfeeding stuff, but Ash is just looking for reasons to be offended, as per usual)

Reactions: 21
I’m glad the clumpy kickers have come off but maybe Ada would walk better if she didn’t trip over the too long flares. Just a suggestion Ash.
I’m too fuming to mention the torture of having your child breastfeed in the night.
It’s Ada rather than Alf that is going to suffer most from having a mother like Ash. The pressure to be a strong independent woman, a high achiever who simultaneously mustn’t care what she looks like but has a mother who is obsessed with what she looks like. So many mixed messages.

Reactions: 23
For someone that self diagnosed as having ADHD, I’m surprised she’s okay with the TV always on. Even for most parents, I would have thought the extra noise would drive you crazy. I find that kind of background noise so overstimulating and overwhelming. Way too distracting when trying to talk or play with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone that self diagnosed as having ADHD, I’m surprised she’s okay with the TV always on. Even for most parents, I would have thought the extra noise would drive you crazy. I find that kind of background noise so overstimulating and overwhelming. Way too distracting when trying to talk or play with my kids.
she doesnt have adhd.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.