Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s no such thing as hands on mums”
No Ashley, but there is such a thing as Hands off mums, and you are a prime example of one!

Reactions: 26
No one in my generation or younger talks about hands on dads! Shes talking about older generations. I wish she’d stop using phrases and ideas from a small section of society and flogging it as the majority!

Reactions: 17
What happened to being Ada’s home?! She’s vile. She loves pregnancy, newborns and breastfeeding because it gives HER attention, that’s it. She hates parenting and it shows in every interaction she has with those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened to being Ada’s home?! She’s vile. She loves pregnancy, newborns and breastfeeding because it gives HER attention, that’s it. She hates parenting and it shows in every interaction she has with those kids.
This 100 %
Except the links she loves the AF links and ADs too. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 8
Wow, she’s not a huge fan of Ada at the mo is she. Ad will no doubt be thrown cold turkey into night weaning just like Alf.

Reactions: 11
Did she, say "just get off me"???? 😢😢😢

Vile. Such a pathetic excuse for a parent. Doesnt deal eith them between the hours of 7am and 6pm mon-fri also extends to night times now as well then 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Also, do we think she's gutted Ada isn't advanced like she's been boasting about 😂
Massive disappointment! She bragged wayyy too early. Doesn’t seem like she talks much either. Will be interesting to see how she plays it, given she uses the cautious narrative for Alf. Ada has been taking steps for a while now, but seemingly not interested in walking or not capable. Hard to keep spinning the strong and determined line.

Stacey Solomon’s daughter is only about a month older and you’d never pick it.

Reactions: 7
How on earth can she be touched out when her children are in childcare all day and she feeds Ada at bedtime and in the morning?

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry is that the whole story? She got a snack whilst breastfeeding?
So either Ada is back in with Ashley, or TNB was allowed to sleep for once and Ash got up, or TNB brought Ada to her mother.
---
Ada didn’t bite enough for Ash to use that as the excuse to stop feeding. So she’s trying this angle.

Reactions: 7
So either Ada is back in with Ashley, or TNB was allowed to sleep for once and Ash got up, or TNB brought Ada to her mother.
---

Ada didn’t bite enough for Ash to use that as the excuse to stop feeding. So she’s trying this angle.
I know it was dark outside, but it wouldn't surprise me if the time was fake and it was later than she said

Reactions: 6
Did she leave Ada laying on her bed whilst she went down to get a banana? Those kids aren’t safe to be with her

Reactions: 4
Oh my god!
What an awful thing to say about your child.
What’s wrong with this woman? Poor Ada.
It’s not that when she wants to lob a boob out for content though is it. She’s disgusting.

Attachments

I’m actually disgusted that she says that and made her contempt so obvious. I do get being ‘touched out’ occasionally when your children are still so little they want constant contact but for Christ sake, it’s not Ada’s fault she needs to feed and has been so harshly ejected from ‘her home’ now Ash is bored of her. Not like Ash gives her enough genuine affection to get even close to being ‘touched out’.

Her OWN children, even the precious longed-for perfect little baby girl give her the ick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Even if she felt that way, why she thought to record and upload it is baffling. I am actually stunned at just how much she posts, nothing is off limits and it’s probably why so many of her posts seem contradictory because she is uploading every single thought and feeling. Her experience with motherhood is like one long black mirror episode. It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 22
She speaks with such contempt about her own children. Look, we all get annoyed at night times when all we want to do is sleep and our young children just won’t allow it, but to speak with such venom and then think it’s a good idea to upload it to social media just speaks volumes about this awful, awful woman.

Reactions: 15
It sounds very much like a feeding aversion to me. Funny how she mentions that she’s not pregnant in relation to wanting a snack in the night but feeding aversions are also linked to pregnancy and 1st trimester hormones. Really hope she isn’t pregnant for the sake of Alf and Ada!

IMG_8168.jpeg

• Wow
Even if she felt that way, why she thought to record and upload it is baffling. I am actually stunned at just how much she posts, nothing is off limits and it’s probably why so many of her posts seem contradictory because she is uploading every single thought and feeling. Her experience with motherhood is like one long black mirror episode. It’s so bizarre.
It’s a very tit attempt at appearing relatable to other mums. She’s so out of touch with parenting norms because she refuses to know any other mums other than Jas. She should’ve expressed that in a different way, rather than being so savage 🫤 I don’t know what’s worse, her saying the things she’s said publicly so nonchalantly, or the fact her followers will continue to fawn over her even after sharing such venom about her kid.
---
It sounds very much like a feeding aversion to me. Funny how she mentions that she’s not pregnant in relation to wanting a snack in the night but feeding aversions are also linked to pregnancy and 1st trimester hormones. Really hope she isn’t pregnant for the sake of Alf and Ada!
Dobby used to leave her bananas by her bedside after doing GB news when she was pregnant 😂

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2898667
It’s made up, she doesn’t have a feeding aversion, she has a parenting aversion. She has no issue whacking her boob out for her 1 year old while on the train, standing up at a photo opportunity at an event but she has an issue feeding her at home at 5am because it’s too much like hard work and there is no benefit to Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.