Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she doesnt have adhd.
I think we can all agree with that 😂
---
I think she’s got a huge chip on her shoulder about her sister doing everything “worse” than her, but she’s ended up with the bright and engaged and active, Instagram worthy child that Ash is desperate for.

Reactions: 17
her stories are a MESS. she forgets that she took to stories early in the morning to complain about breastfeeding and compared it to torture. and talked of being repelled by Ada. like ... you're obviously not ok with just giving her comfort are you then? its apparently not a valid reason. She genuinely cannot take a single piece of advice or concern. The worst mother and person ever.

Reactions: 21
Why is she in one room with Ada and Tommy in another room with Alfie? Then the kids get in the bed together, wow, what a dilemma, do both adults stay in the room or do they toss a coin 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Nothing on those shelves in the "playroom" is for kids... why does she have things Ada (or Alf) could pull off and whack their heads with?
---
I think we can all agree with that 😂
---
I think she’s got a huge chip on her shoulder about her sister doing everything “worse” than her, but she’s ended up with the bright and engaged and active, Instagram worthy child that Ash is desperate for.
Quite ironic really. Wonder what her sister does, I'm assuming from her story: bottle feed, sleep train and have a strong routine.

Ash, try turning off the TV and interacting with them. That will do wonders for their brain and body.

Reactions: 8
Nothing on those shelves in the "playroom" is for kids... why does she have things Ada (or Alf) could pull off and whack their heads with?
---

Quite ironic really. Wonder what her sister does, I'm assuming from her story: bottle feed, sleep train and have a strong routine.

Ash, try turning off the TV and interacting with them. That will do wonders for their brain and body.
We don’t know what her sister does because she doesn’t exploit every aspect of her parenting journey and children online. Exactly as it should be.

Reactions: 17
Appreciate she's being a nice best friend by letting her mate live with them.... but .. like .. how long has it been 6 months?! I feel like T & A do anything to avoid compelete family time as a 4

Reactions: 16
Appreciate she's being a nice best friend by letting her mate live with them.... but .. like .. how long has it been 6 months?! I feel like T & A do anything to avoid compelete family time as a 4
I was thinking this! I assume Jas is waiting on divorce proceedings or the sale of her old house to release equity. But strange that she’s not living in their old house given she seems to have primary care of their daughter. Also what is she going to do when Ashley moves to London? I think there was speculation on here that maybe she’s buying Ashley’s house.. which is the only thing that makes sense at this point!

Reactions: 10
For someone that self diagnosed as having ADHD, I’m surprised she’s okay with the TV always on. Even for most parents, I would have thought the extra noise would drive you crazy. I find that kind of background noise so overstimulating and overwhelming. Way too distracting when trying to talk or play with my kids.
100% this! Our TV is only on for about 30 mins in the evening to chill before bed... Another family member has the TV on ALL THE TIME! And when we visit, my kids and I got crazy. Their kid is like a lil zombie, that just always zones out as soon as the TV is on - but I cannot deal with it at all!

Reactions: 7
Who is she making her film her sat with the kids ignoring Coco? It’s just weird.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this! I assume Jas is waiting on divorce proceedings or the sale of her old house to release equity. But strange that she’s not living in their old house given she seems to have primary care of their daughter. Also what is she going to do when Ashley moves to London? I think there was speculation on here that maybe she’s buying Ashley’s house.. which is the only thing that makes sense at this point!
Well I hope she likes piss sodden flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I speculated as Jas was there when Ash showed house paperwork all over the coffee table. But more sensible tattlers pointed out that Jas could have been witnessing Ash’s signature.

Reactions: 6
My theory is Jas films all of Ashley’s content now and she’s also the wrap around bed time nanny. There will be something in it for Ash. A true friend doesn’t leave her single mum friend alone to babysit her kids on valentines night, whilst shouting ‘galentines’ the rest of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My theory is Jas films all of Ashley’s content now and she’s also the wrap around bed time nanny. There will be something in it for Ash. A true friend doesn’t leave her single mum friend alone to babysit her kids on valentines night, whilst shouting ‘galentines’ the rest of the year
I agree. There has to be some sort of transactional arrangement at play. Jas moving in does seem to have coincided with NNB heading back to France. Perhaps NNB and TNB have clubbed together to buy Ashley a PA/Content Videographer/Mother’s Help to pacify her.

You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s made so many backhanded compliments about her sister formula feeding and having a routine. She’s insanely jealous and wants the type of children she has.

Reactions: 20
You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s made so many backhanded compliments about her sister formula feeding and having a routine. She’s insanely jealous and wants the type of children she has.
By coincidence, Ashley’s children want the kind of parents their cousins have.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she posting that woke reel debate again? It was weeks ago. She literally regurgitates the same few topics over and over-from the same view point. Nothing new at all. She’s clearly playing to all her new followers.
The wheels will come off soon. She’s getting more and more opinionated and fixated on her own narrative & having more followers/support seems to have invigorated her. Just one tiny faux pas on TM will do it.

Why is she posting that woke reel debate again? It was weeks ago. She literally regurgitates the same few topics over and over-from the same view point. Nothing new at all. She’s clearly playing to all her new followers.
The wheels will come off soon. She’s getting more and more opinionated and fixated on her own narrative & having more followers/support seems to have invigorated her. Just one tiny faux pas on TM will do it.
She’s been tagged in it, so appears on her feed. Interestingly enough by Meghan Markle’s mate, so Ashley will be creaming herself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.