Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been tagged in it, so appears on her feed. Interestingly enough by Meghan Markle’s mate, so Ashley will be creaming herself.
The comments on that praising and rendering her intelligent, literate and an advocate sickens me to my cold hearted evil troll core

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The best thing about the comments on the woke reel is how many people simultaneously praise her woke language while using crappy language about Gyles.
Grandpa, old man, old fart.

What she said about woke language in general was good but the point still stands that chest feeding is a term being used within the NHS, I experienced it 3+ years ago and midwives in the comments are agreeing. She speaks to solely her experience in regards to this and doesn’t accept what he’s saying. If he did the same to her, she’d go mad.

Reactions: 19
The comments on that praising and rendering her intelligent, literate and an advocate sickens me to my cold hearted evil troll core
She’s riding the crest of a wave currently. All the commenters and new followers will soon see the type of person she really is once they follow her for a while and realise her only interest is herself and making money from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That person has posted/liked tattler comments on Ash’s insta so I don’t think it’s someone new
At this stage, why shouldn’t people be able to counter the fawning comments. Why should women be silenced and not challenge or be allowed to critically think. Everyone is so desperate to be part of a gang of women fighting against, well anything, that they will simply cling onto anything that resonates. I wouldn’t, I’m just playing devils advocate.

Ashley does not care about anyone other than her self promotion. I’ve seen people say before ‘Ashley for PM’ or encouraged her into politics. Of course she would never do anything like that. That requires actual work, for not huge amounts of money. She would much rather swoop in and out as quickly as possible, drop and breadcrumb her societal views that suggest she cares, then get back to doing nothing of any substance for the rest of her time. For example have we ever seen her go on TM without afflinking her outfit?

Anyone who resents and exploits their own children in the way she does, is not capable of caring about anyone but themselves. Becoming a parent usually softens people and gives perspective, all it’s done for Ashley is make her more unhappy, and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At this stage, why shouldn’t people be able to counter the fawning comments. Why should women be silenced and not challenge or be allowed to critically think. Everyone is so desperate to be part of a gang of women fighting against, well anything, that they will simply cling onto anything that resonates. I wouldn’t, I’m just playing devils advocate.

Ashley does not care about anyone other than her self promotion. I’ve seen people say before ‘Ashley for PM’ or encouraged her into politics. Of course she would never do anything like that. That requires actual work, for not huge amounts of money. She would much rather swoop in and out as quickly as possible, drop and breadcrumb her societal views that suggest she cares, then get back to doing nothing of any substance for the rest of her time. For example have we ever seen her go on TM without afflinking her outfit?

Anyone who resents and exploits their own children in the way she does, is not capable of caring about anyone but themselves. Becoming a parent usually softens people and gives perspective, all it’s done for Ashley is make her more unhappy, and money.
I wasn’t saying no one can comment. I was saying that it’s not a new, outside perspective - it’s someone who already knows what she’s like.

I wouldn’t ever suggest that women should be silenced.

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t saying no one can comment. I was saying that it’s not a new, outside perspective - it’s someone who already knows what she’s like.

I wouldn’t ever suggest that women should be silenced.
I know you weren’t. I was almost having an out loud discussion with myself about myself! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has she got a new manager or something 😂
She is definitely upping the anti. I think she has just got lucky and her bigger platform is working in her favour. People, especially women, will soon tire of it because the reality is we don’t live in that sort of society anymore. When you drill down, it was one comment, one comment that she has latched onto. She isn’t relatable either as a woman or a mother so it won’t last. Most of us have far more important things taking up our headspace these days.

Reactions: 11
I'm so bored of this regurgitated women's bodies are sexulised etc. She's just making statements without actually doing anything herself. She's just sharing stories and ranting on stories, I'm sorry but that's not doing anything to change anything. Like what causes and charities are you working with or donating to? Nothing. You're preaching from your ivory tower whilst dancing around in underwear.

Reactions: 21
I think that’s it isn’t it, like it might feel genuine if she didn’t have more photos in her underwear than a few. She’s after attention not hiding from it, and then does articles like that. The ‘journalist’ should definitely have done better - she’s def getting these articles through management and not organically x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.