Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Alfie absolutely loves it” the toy he’s literally not been seen with once 😂 how pathetic to sell your kids like this.

Reactions: 16
So Ash follows Alf’s lead with the toys he wants to play with but his newest toy being a pink baby doll has nothing to do with the fact it was gifted, right? I’m sure Alf picked that out or Ash did to fit her narrative .

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how much she pushes dolls on that poor boy

• Sick
Reactions: 22
There was a post on her lastest reel asling why Alfie wears blue and Ada wears pink despite pushing the doll narrative for boys, its now been removed!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The way she monetises those kids disgusts me.
She is one of the worst. She is selling her kids privacy for likes and money. It's sad.

What has she been doing work wise this week? I haven't seen her on this morning - thankfully!

Reactions: 12
She can pretend all she likes that she’s kind and non-judgemental. We all know what kind of woman Ashley really is.

IMG_4174.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't they eat cheese....? 😂
Yes. And Ashley drinks cream. What’s your point?
---
So Ashley was on Ada duty last night and Dobby got a full night sleep. That simply will not do, so she had to do some snarky story about being touched out and starving. Dobby is now back on duty. Job done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m guessing Coco must be pretty low maintenance during the night or Jasmine you know, just gets the duck on with it. Ash can’t experience any instance of her children needing her in the night for anything without banging on about it like they’ve come through her window like Count Dracula and sucked her dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unsure if sarcasm or real question so I'll answer just in case. Cheese is a milk based product, and she's against them drinking milk. So why is cheese different because it's solid? That's my point
Haha yes sorry it was unclear. Ashley just doesn’t have any sense to her decisions. The milk one particularly irks me as she gave it to Ada when she should have been having formula instead. And if not then it should be cows milk as it is nutritionally superior to others and Ada is neither vegan or intolerant, but Ashley was #sponsored.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.